SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Newto Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:17 am

Poor Jared is going to get his heart broken in a zillion pieces when Kaitlyn sends him home. He seems like such a perfect gentleman; hopefully he will soon find love in the real world.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:19 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Poor Jared is going to get his heart broken in a zillion pieces when Kaitlyn sends him home.  He seems like such a perfect gentleman; hopefully he will soon find love in the real world.
According to Steve, he's still hung up on her. I guess he didn't get the Nick vs. Shawn memo the rest of the men caught on to fast.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:22 am

Marcus seemed to be hung up on Andi until he met Lacy so you never know. Jared will be just fine once he's officially off the show and can do what he likes. He & Cupcake are my favorites this season so am hoping for the best for both of them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:16 pm

I hope I enjoy Jared on BIP as much as I do on the Bachelor. I actually 'like' who Kaitlyn is when she's with Jared. If I'd been unspoiled this season I'd of thought he'd of least made it to F2. Yeah, the big news must have derailed that, which I'm happy if he left because of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:37 pm

I really think Jared would have made the f3 but am not sure why he didn't. Did he decide to leave after the confession? Maybe they wanted Ben H to make the f3 or possibly she thought he wasn't as invested as Jared so would get hurt less.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm not entirely convinced that the Nick reveal comes out next Monday. I actually think that Kaitlyn only tells Shawn at their FS date. I do think that Jared was originally supposed to be F3, but that changed either because of TPTB wanting Ben at F3 for Bachelor, Kaitlyn not wanting to keep Jared because of Shawn's jealousy, or because Jared finds out that both Shawn and Nick got off-camera time with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm not entirely convinced that the Nick reveal comes out next Monday. I actually think that Kaitlyn only tells Shawn at their FS date. I do think that Jared was originally supposed to be F3, but that changed either because of TPTB wanting Ben at F3 for Bachelor, Kaitlyn not wanting to keep Jared because of Shawn's jealousy, or because Jared finds out that both Shawn and Nick got off-camera time with her.

I agree with this. The episode eight description sounds like it supports this as well.

"but emotions and tensions are running high – she doubts her decisions and relationships for the first time."

I think that they are talking about Kaitlyn doubting sending Jared home.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:13 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm not entirely convinced that the Nick reveal comes out next Monday. I actually think that Kaitlyn only tells Shawn at their FS date. I do think that Jared was originally supposed to be F3, but that changed either because of TPTB wanting Ben at F3 for Bachelor, Kaitlyn not wanting to keep Jared because of Shawn's jealousy, or because Jared finds out that both Shawn and Nick got off-camera time with her.
I was really wanting Jared to leave on his own and not be let go, your dashing my hopes! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:30 am

Lost17 wrote:
I was really wanting Jared to leave on his own and not be let go, your dashing my hopes! Lol

Haha, I love Jared too and really want him to leave not completely heartbroken. Unfortunately, I feel like that's going to happen. There's a SC of him in the promo for next week that looks like he's in tears on the limo, so I think he's sad and heartbroken when he leaves, not angry.

The press release says "Just before the most important rose ceremony of the season, Kaitlyn pulls another surprise, but emotions and tensions are running high – she doubts her decisions and relationships for the first time". So, I'm thinking she lets Jared go before the rose ceremony? She made such a big deal at the WTA because Chris didn't let her go in private and made her go through that RC, so I could see her doing that for Jared, since they have such a good friendship.

IIRC, the only SC we have of the next RC, it's a partial shot showing only Nick and Shawn. I'm thinking we didn't get a full shot because it would have spoiled that Joe leaves at the group date and Jared leaves before the RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:42 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

Haha, I love Jared too and really want him to leave not completely heartbroken. Unfortunately, I feel like that's going to happen. There's a SC of him in the promo for next week that looks like he's in tears on the limo, so I think he's sad and heartbroken when he leaves, not angry.  

The press release says "Just before the most important rose ceremony of the season, Kaitlyn pulls another surprise, but emotions and tensions are running high – she doubts her decisions and relationships for the first time". So, I'm thinking she lets Jared go before the rose ceremony? She made such a big deal at the WTA because Chris didn't let her go in private and made her go through that RC, so I could see her doing that for Jared, since they have such a good friendship.

IIRC, the only SC we have of the next RC, it's a partial shot showing only Nick and Shawn. I'm thinking we didn't get a full shot because it would have spoiled that Joe leaves at the group date and Jared leaves before the RC.

IA. That's exactly what probably happens... Great theory!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:40 am

albean99 wrote:I really think Jared would have made the f3 but am not sure why he didn't. Did he decide to leave after the confession? Maybe they wanted Ben H to make the f3 or possibly she thought he wasn't as invested as Jared so would get hurt less.

JMO, Jared doesn't make both because TPTB want bachelor Ben and Kaitlyn did trust herself to not have sex with him in FS. She feels she can have sex with Nick again because she already made that mistake, but she doesn't want to add another man for Shawn to have to get over. She would have had sex with Jared but I doubt she does with Ben. I am personally glad that Jared gets to leave before she screws him both literally and figuratively.

Even if Jared was hung up on her at BiP, I wonder if we won't see a much stronger Jared at MTA. He will know how very much Kaitlyn disrespected them all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:I really think Jared would have made the f3 but am not sure why he didn't. Did he decide to leave after the confession? Maybe they wanted Ben H to make the f3 or possibly she thought he wasn't as invested as Jared so would get hurt less.

JMO, Jared doesn't make both because TPTB want bachelor Ben and Kaitlyn did trust herself to not have sex with him in FS. She feels she can have sex with Nick again because she already made that mistake, but she doesn't want to add another man for Shawn to have to get over. She would have had sex with Jared but I doubt she does with Ben. I am personally glad that Jared gets to leave before she screws him both literally and figuratively.

Even if Jared was hung up on her at BiP, I wonder if we won't see a much stronger Jared at MTA. He will know how very much Kaitlyn disrespected them all.

Why? Because she had sex with Nick pre-FS? IA that it was a mistake in more ways than 1 but each guy has his own relationship with Kaitlyn and that shouldn't affect it. Ditto telling prematurely Shawn he was the one.

I think it was more that she didn't want to take Jared farther knowing he'd be more hurt than Ben H. Ben didn't need to be f3 to be TB imo. Jared's my favorite so am glad he didn't have to go through the FS and getting even more invested.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild