SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beach - Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed May 06, 2015 1:48 pm

“…another reveals his secret identity — opening his shirt to show his “Love Man” status.” – This is Jared Haibon. He wore a Superman shirt under his suit, but instead of the “S,” it was an “L,” for “Love Man.” Yes, I know. Ridiculously corny.

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

beach - Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Oh lawd. I'm just gonna pretend someone put him up to it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 06, 2015 2:44 pm

I've been drooling over Jared since the first time I laid eyes on him on boxing date drooling :fanningfan  
before we even had a name.  I too will assume\pretend TPTB put him up to it.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 06, 2015 3:45 pm

I will also join that club!! party time

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:59 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I've been drooling over Jared since the first time I laid eyes on him on boxing date drooling :fanningfan  
before we even had a name.  I too will assume\pretend TPTB put him up to it.

yes Maybe it will come across as cuter than it sounds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 06, 2015 4:04 pm

I doubt it. 
Of course, he was put up to do this. I can't imagine doing this on one's own, it's, IMO, stupid.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed May 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Ok so I've been doing the SM rounds again and came up with something good:

This is from Crystal Hazelwoods IG who appears to be good friends with Jared. on 3rd may she posted a photo of a beach with these hashtags #narragansett #rhodelsland #beach and Jareds sister commented "Omg soon!"

And then she posted this yesterday and im 99% sure that is Jared:
beach - Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 11190033_388118874726427_199357144_n
crystalhazelwood
2 days ago
First official Beach Day ☀️

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 06, 2015 6:52 pm

I figured he was gone but darn he looks good. eyedrool

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Wow Sara11 amazing find. I was kind of holding out hope he was still there, great pic. Hopefully he'll be a likable cutie while he's on and maybe a great BIP possibility like Marcus was.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Great sleuthing Sara!!  yes   That must be him, looks like him, his sister commented on the post, it is a beach close to Providence and two days ago it was up in the 80's there so they probably hit the beach.  

We figured he must have been eliminated by now and I believe this is our proof that he is home, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Great job, sara! He looks so fine. I kind of wish he was still on the show, but on the other hand I'm glad we have one less guy to speculate about.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Wow, great find, sara! Photo posted May 4 so he was eliminated before then. Do you think he made it to f4 or 5? When did Joe post on SM? This past weekend?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild