SELECT CONTENT

Cooper James (Kupah James) - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeMoves - Cooper James (Kupah James) -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooper James (Kupah James) - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:22 am

same as what nutty said ^^ glad kaitlyn's getting some great guys! can see how kupah could click with her in some ways
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

MakeMoves - Cooper James (Kupah James) -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooper James (Kupah James) - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:04 am

He is hot!  Really hot.  I so wish they'd have the guts to have a black lead.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:01 am

Like him!

^^ To IrishGal's point, I think Marquel's popularity hopefully opened their eyes to the fact women react well to any hot, charismatic charmer with a great smile and sense of humor. Period. I hope at least they up their casting choices/recruiting to get more diverse contenders who could make it far enough to be popular choices for the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:11 pm

IG: @klassuniversal

FB: https://www.facebook.com/KupahJames/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Is his name Cooper or Kupah? Or does he go by both?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Someone commented on RS's entry that his name is James Cooper. Apparently they went to school with him. I guess people just call him by his last name.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:40 pm

mindless wrote:Someone commented on RS's entry that his name is James Cooper. Apparently they went to school with him. I guess people just call him by his last name.

It might be his DJ handle.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Yes I think Kupah James is his DJ name and James Cooper his real name. And he goes by Cooper.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:50 pm

MakeMoves - Cooper James (Kupah James) -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 38f87a4
Kupah James
Founder: Klass Universal Entertainment, Street FEET, and #MakeMoves
Greater Boston AreaEntertainment
Current
Klass Universal Entertainment
Previous
Norfolk County District Attorney's Office, Urban KINETIKS
Education
Curry College
500+
connections

linkedin

ETA:

klassuniversale
Dj Name: KUPAH (Coo-Pah)

Aka: Kupah James

"our Founder and CEO Kupah James himself"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:23 pm

This is his Twitter; RS had given us all the SM links:

https://twitter.com/kupahjames

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 8:25 pm

His gallery is up! http://wp.me/p1Pls6-7IE

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat May 09, 2015 9:48 am

I took this from the recent promo.

https://2img.net/h/i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t545/theOfficeRules/image_zps4cf0kdu0.jpg

MakeMoves - Cooper James (Kupah James) -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Image_zps4cf0kdu0

So he votes for Britt.

Maybe he is the guy that admits it?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cooper James (Kupah James) - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+10
california90
IrishGal
emusha
Kashathediva
nutty1
Mr&MrsSmith
SueSt
notarose
momoftrips
GuardianAngel
14 posters