SELECT CONTENT

Justin Reich- Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justin Reich-  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin Reich- Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:59 am

nutty1 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Anyone else want to cut off the ponytail?  Just me, okay. giggling
I'm with you, awful!

Who is that in your avi?

NUTTY---haha! You and I seem to be on the same page! I also want to know who is in LOST's avi! Sign me up for HIS season! :fanningfan
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Justin Reich-  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin Reich- Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:17 pm

^^^I'm not Lost, but I had the same reaction to her avi the other day.  Justin Reich-  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 2498057887  I did an image search. He's David Gandy.

Justin Reich-  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Who was the guy from Andi's season that had the little ponytale?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:14 pm

notarose wrote:Who was the guy from Andi's season that had the little ponytale?

Dylan?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Justin Reich-  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 JustinReichJustin Reich
"Justin has been involved in fitness for over 14 years and has been a personal trainer for over 8 years. He has experience with almost every type of clientele; Athletes to weight loss extremists, general fitness to extreme sport athletes. One thing in common with all is that they like to be guided and pushed to achieve their personal goals.Education: B.A. Justin earned his B.A. in Exercise Science, and is certified NASM – PT, CES, PES, SurfSet Fitness – Tier 1 Trainer."
Wheaton, Illinois 
http://www.next-yoga.com/about/instructors/

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/justin-reich/1a/68a/77a

https://www.facebook.com/justin.reich.90

Former girlfriend(2013) is a pro- body builder
https://www.facebook.com/FrancineFit/info?tab=page_info

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Justin Reich-  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Justin10

Justin Reich-  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 3b4f87f

Linkedin

Awesome sleuthing nr!!! clapping! clapping!

Thank you!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Much better without the ponytail

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:28 pm

According to Justin's Facebook - his birthday was yesterday and he has a little boy.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:According to Justin's Facebook - his birthday was yesterday and he has a little boy.

:yes:
His son appears to be of "school age" and living with his mom in Chicago.  She is in a romantic relationship - not sure if she is dating for over a year or married.
I just followed the facebook links but am not posting them because a child is involved. Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Thanks MD and nr for the info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:53 pm

^^Yes, agree about posting info about the child. I am sure that he is a Dad will come out on the show. That aside, he seems to have a good time in life. :Nod:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Eliminated. Became friends with two people a week ago.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Justin Reich- Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+13
Al
bluwavz
notarose
Litta123
MiaHawk