SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Cecilia wrote:I want Ben H as next Bachelor too.  The lip biting….stop it! I finally realized who he reminds me of Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles. Anyone?

I can see it, although I think Ben is a little less brooding than Jake Ryan was.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by loveactually9 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Half of me wants him as the next Bachelor just so we can see more of him, but the other half wants him to stay away from this show and its madness

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:38 am

I really like this guy, with all the moody, self centered men this season Ben H and a couple others are a breath of fresh air.

I would love to see him as bachelor, his conversation with Britt showed a great man who cares for others but his conversations with Kaitlyn have shown a really fun guy too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 am

Really liking Ben H, too. Mature and doesn't get into the drama. His edit is really good in that department. You don't see him talking badly about anyone and I think that is just who he is. He likes Nick's IG pics and seems to get along with all types of people. Not a judgmental guy at all. He would be a great bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:55 am

I've just been liking everyone's posts the past few days giggling Totally agree. He may be in his young 20's but he's mature for his age based on what we've seen on the show so far. Most of my friends & cousins are around the same age and have been married w/ a few kids for a couple years now. Age is just a number.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 1f49c

CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 8367-910 CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 I_got_13 CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 E5kqdm15 CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:23 am

Linds911 wrote:I've just been liking everyone's posts the past few days giggling Totally agree. He may be in his young 20's but he's mature for his age based on what we've seen on the show so far. Most of my friends & cousins are around the same age and have been married w/ a few kids for a couple years now. Age is just a number.

I completely agree. I love me some JPG, but he is much older and unless it is just the perfect woman, I would put him much further behind Ben H in the ready for marriage category.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Cute pic of Ben with his dad. Has his own house and working side by side with his dad. Great catch and a really great guy!

@higgins.ben Happy Father's Day to the guy who flew 1300 miles to help me reroof my house and put in a sidewalk all on a weekend that is supposed to be about him. Much love and appreciation sent your way to paps. 3h
CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 11333649_1595213504074093_432607347_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:15 pm

See! ... That's why I wouldn't mind him for the next Bach ... he would get his 100.000$ and more ... and would be able to afford to pay someone to do his roof ... while his dad could have some fun or a simple day off, enjoying a drink, watching his son lead a nation (for one season).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:20 pm

happygolucky wrote:See! ... That's why I wouldn't mind him for the next Bach ... he would get his 100.000$ and more ... and would be able to afford to pay someone to do his roof ... while his dad could have some fun or a simple day off, enjoying a drink, watching his son lead a nation (for one season).
Very true! He seems so normal to me.... probably the most normal of the new guys.

I love that he doesn't seem to be caught up in the show either (onscreen or off).

Definitely would be a top pick for me for next Bachelor. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:24 pm

And this is why I'd want him far away from being The Bachelor. It's not that I don't trust Ben to act in a positive manner, I don't trust TPTB to give him any good options.

I hope he enjoyed his time on the show and now just wants to live his normal life.

CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 87b72b10 CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 86669110 CowgirlUp - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:48 pm

umngirl ... I get it ... but then again - concluding from your avatar - everything is possible ... even finding love on a "reality-TV show".

The sole fact that Ben went on tBette tells me that finding everlasting love wasn't his hitch/stipulation from the get-go.

He is smart, level-headed - I assume - so he understands the game ... he also understands even better the outcome and probability/statistics (being in the sales and all) ... So, if he is up for the 1st round with no tangible compensation ... I would guess, he would be up to for some real bonus ... maybe a year long "contract" with a nice salary... and while the (fearsome) edit can be questioned ... it's all up to Ben and his character ... Is he strong enough? (and the only advice for not falling in the muddy waters would be: no sex on the show)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:49 pm

I think if TPTB wanted him that bad, he could be in a position to call some of the shots. If they couldn't come to terms, something tells me it wouldn't matter to Ben if the deal fell through. I would root for him as the next lead simply for the chance of seeing him fall in love. I know the odd's are usually not on our side for such a love story, but I'd rather watch a lead that I like. yes

That picture tells me two things. Mr Higgins loves his children very much and would do anything for them. Ben must be a great son for Mr H to even consider flying to his place and spending FD weekend working on his house. As unselfish family who do anything to help each other IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson