SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Alanna wrote:I think I almost got pregnant looking at these pics of Ben. HAGHHHHH he's gonna be a great dad & husband just based on his body and manly manliness of reroofing the house.

You might be pregnant with TWINS after you see this!! It's Ben with JJ's adorable daughter!

It's boot and chaps, it's cowboy hats...and they call the thing rodeo! Great Father's Day with my precious girl and this future incredible dad, @higgins.ben. #EvergreenRodeo #CowgirlUp #BenAndGemmaMakeMeLookBad

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 11378679_1455424594753518_1815134084_n

Source: JJ's instagram

california90

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Lord have MERCY... Uncle Jesse style. He's a hottie who's also adorable, what else is there to say? Hope she didn't spend all her time moaning and crying about Shawn and Nick and got to "know" him as well laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:06 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 pm

I’m in love. Totally team Ben H!
I must admit, i never dive this heavily into the message boards, and I’ve been watching this show for a loooonng time. Since watching Ben I had to admit that he’s good-looking, but anyone with accurate eyesight can see that. But when I found out that he’s a Christian, I was ecstatic. It’s so encouraging to see a brother in Christ do so well with the public.

I’m a Christian, Denver home owner, who loves to snowboard, and a nurse that’s done medical missions in Africa. Seems like a perfect match to me! Any chance I could run into him at church? I’m just saying....

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:29 pm

1Otono wrote:I’m in love. Totally team Ben H!
I must admit, i never dive this heavily into the message boards, and I’ve been watching this show for a loooonng time. Since watching Ben I had to admit that he’s good-looking, but anyone with accurate eyesight can see that. But when I found out that he’s a Christian, I was ecstatic. It’s so encouraging to see a brother in Christ do so well with the public.

I’m a Christian, Denver home owner, who loves to snowboard, and a nurse that’s done medical missions in Africa. Seems like a perfect match to me! Any chance I could run into him at church? I’m just saying....

welcomebanner 1Otono, Yes Ben H is totally adorable and a lot of us think he will make an awesome bachelor. I am a christian too. You do have some  competition though, some posters here also live in the Colorado area and it will be a race to nab Ben H at this point giggling but anything is possible if you believe right.

My only hesitation for Ben H and Dr Cupcake who I also adore is the direction the show has taken now. I just don't see Ben H and Dr Chris as dramatic folks and they are both christians as well, so we could have a season like Sean Lowe's but again TPTB cannot be trusted so I am not sure I want Ben H and Dr Chris as bachelors any more at this point.

Keep on posting though, it's a diverse crowd on this board and that's what makes it really fun, more fun than the show actually :Nod:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:03 am

I am in love
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:58 pm

RS says Ben is in the running for Batchelor, between him and Josh. And consensus is looking like it might be Ben.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Thank god for small wonders. Not getting my hopes up yet. It could be anyone even the devil incarnate as long as its not _________.

Continue discussion here: 
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson