SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:43 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
julychild wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Julychild LOL ahaha

Stacia - I know what you are saying. But one of the reasons I like Nick so much is because while he is analytical and calculated, he takes risks and does things so that he doesn't live with regret. At the same time he takes ownership for his actions.

I do think there is more to it than Nick just liking a girl on a TV show. Personally I believe even if they haven't met, they have spoken on the phone or something more substantial. I say this because of the IG photo with the saying that Kaitlyn responded to and because of the constant tweets etc of "y&m".

If I am right and there is a lot more behind the scenes than in my mind Nick is F1 and was F1 from the moment Kaitlyn was chosen to be the Bachelorette. If he doesn't end up being F1 either Kaitlyn really fell hard for someone else without expecting it or Nick is being set up at the Bachelor. JMO.

I agree with this, except the Bachelor part. Unless they do a 180 on his edit, this season, he would be a hard sell as the Bachelor. As anyone else ever done 3 back-to-back seasons?

I agree about Bachelor though reading some of his commentary on twitter, it would be hilarious to see how he would react in person to some of the characters they cast...I just want Nicklyn to fall in love and run far away from this show afterwards!

JC.. here is to hoping for your ultimate wish Praying

i tend to be always doomed in the spoiled F2 Lands either to sleuth, fangirling or both --where is Stuck my partner in crime on those happy lands? laugh out loud-- but i guess my Ette Fairy God Mother listened to my inner wishful thinking and moved up my Prince's elimination order to be the F1 instead. I was generous enough to share him with Des in the end Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 30 2498057887

Anyways, totes agree on the bolded as well. and with others who cant see Nick as next Bachelor. I dont think TPTB has that idea on their mind Smiley.

i find it will be ah-mazing and ironic at the same time if Salty Boy is to be K's F1. Rumor had it that Jo-Di have met / have known e.o pre-season. I can go with 'scriptic' season this time around :yes:.How hypocrite i am? :P :halo:

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:57 pm

So I wonder if there will be any more Nick tweets until after filming regardless of placement....he tweeted Friday while apparently already being on the show but maybe that was Elan or his handler to keep things confusing? I mean, it worked I was totally confused. :crazed

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:So I wonder if there will be any more Nick tweets until after filming regardless of placement....he tweeted Friday while apparently already being on the show but maybe that was Elan or his handler to keep things confusing? I mean, it worked I was totally confused. :crazed

i had the same curio. but i recalled NR had an awesome theory about Nick might went back home after the Wed meeting (and make outs :uptonogood ) He would be attending the following RC on last Sat(?). Thus from Wed to last weekend he would still had his gadget with him, re: the mayonnaise tweet. I lean to think after the RC - the point for him being considered officially as a contestant- the handlers would keep him off all SMs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:23 pm

Article's like these make me worry.  I know you can't believe everything you read, but  I would hate to see Nick get hurt again.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79880/20150330/the-bachelorette-2015-spoilers.htm
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:33 pm

I'm not gonna lie.. I'm here for the guys reactions when they see Nick!! Lmao. here for the smug reaction.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:44 pm

julychild wrote:Ye gods of reality tv, I think that I am due to have my favourite be the F1 Praying
I take this one step further... I need my favourite to be the F1, still be with the lead post-show, and actually marry.

That's a heck of a lot to ask (considering the show) but please and thank you gods of reality tv. Please and thank you.

(If nothing else, reality tv gods just get Nick to F1 and then Nick can take it fromt here because if anyone can help fulfill this wish with the additional requests added for post-show happiness, Nick can! Thank you Nick).

Praying

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 pm

I just hope that Nick is doing the show willingly and that he is being well paid and/or promised a great edit. (Not that TPTB's promises mean anything!)

I hope he's not on the show because he still "owes" TPTB for his airplane phone conversation.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:35 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:...Nicklyn...
PINKHEART the name Nicklyn awwww

I had originally called them Kick but I was apparently the only one who liked it laugh out loud...still salty about it hissyfit :bigsigh: j/k. I forget where I saw it but another poster had called them Nicklyn and it is very cute too!

I prefer Kick Monica, but honestly, if they do wind up together, either will do... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:37 pm

sbolduc wrote:Julychild LOL ahaha

Stacia - I know what you are saying. But one of the reasons I like Nick so much is because while he is analytical and calculated, he takes risks and does things so that he doesn't live with regret. At the same time he takes ownership for his actions.

I do think there is more to it than Nick just liking a girl on a TV show. Personally I believe even if they haven't met, they have spoken on the phone or something more substantial. I say this because of the IG photo with the saying that Kaitlyn responded to and because of the constant tweets etc of "y&m".

If I am right and there is a lot more behind the scenes than in my mind Nick is F1 and was F1 from the moment Kaitlyn was chosen to be the Bachelorette. If he doesn't end up being F1 either Kaitlyn really fell hard for someone else without expecting it or Nick is being set up at the Bachelor. JMO.

Great post sbolduc!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:45 pm

I know it is early to get hopes up.... but Nick was clearly smitten with the Kaitlyn he saw on TV and there was some SM flirting, possible meet up.  I see Kaitlyn as having a humorous and outgoing personality that would appeal to Nick.  From her HTD, it seemed she is close to her family, like Nick is to his.  I also think Kaitlyn has a soft, sensitive, compassionate side to her personality that they only let us see a few glimpses of.  I can see her being "swept off her feet" by Nick's very romantic ways.  And as far as her kissing a lot of the guys, all the better to be bowled over by Nick's passionate kisses.  giggling

I can't help rooting for them as a couple and what poetic justice for Nick to find love, be F1, and appear at AFTR this time with Kaitlyn as the happy couple. beatingheart

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:05 pm

If they're meant to be……then this was the route they had to take to find each other.

I am looking forward to a FUN season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:26 pm

At this point, at least anticipation is there for many of us. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal