SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 pm

california90 wrote:
Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:Posted by Sharleen's fiance 
https://instagram.com/p/0-rA7fDdPb/?taken-by=machinelevine

Thanks, wonder who took the picture????? Hugesmile

I think Sharleen is the selfie taker giggling

I also think there is a cute bromance with Nick and Sharleen's fiance. :Nod:

Double posting but just have to say YES. I'd love to be a fly on the wall if those four ever double date. Wouldn't that be fun. Hugesmile
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:35 pm

california90 wrote:
Brill wrote:

At first I was "salty" about Sharleen and her fiance b/c it killed my Sharnick dreams but now I love the friendship they've all struck!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:45 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
california90 wrote:
Brill wrote:

At first I was "salty" about Sharleen and her fiance b/c it killed my Sharnick dreams but now I love the friendship they've all struck!

Sharleen started dating Andy (fiancé  - just to  be clear) shortly after her season with JPG so perhaps Nick was aware of this while his season was airing.  We, of course, we're not giggling

I'm not at all surprised by the Nick/Sharleen friendship and would guess she found someone in Andy who is equally as esoteric as she/they.  I don't think cerebral people fair well in romantic relationships long term with people who aren't and peeps like Shareen, Andy, and Nick are not in the majority. In romance and general friendship they seek out their own kind to a degree.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Sharleen was very supportive of Nick throughout his appearance on the 'ette. Perhaps they communicated during that time. I could see Nick picking up the phone and thanking her for all her positive comments in her blog about him.

When I think of it, they are similar in that they don't hold grudges, they don't pick and choose who to hang with, they treat everyone the same. Genuinely good hearted souls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 pm

absolutely love this -- sharleen and nick are like kindered spirits IMO ...so so cool that the potential for a connection between them we'd picked up is real -- by her own admission in her blogs sharleen said she "gets" nick. I feel like I get him too...not many people do and that's ok. now more than ever i think andy and sharleen were aware of his crush on kaitlyn in some shape or form before he went on the show. what a sweet sweet thing that they were supportive of him in that way loving that friendship for nick!!! inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 39 1377737533

IA GA I have a lot of respect how kind they are able to be by not holding grudges and being considerate to anyone...it's a very endearing quality
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:15 pm

I hope Nick finds as great a girl as Sharleen found a guy. Nick and Sharleen both deserve worlds of happiness....they are the nicest people.
I have always trusted Sharleen's judgment and her common sense. Being she is so close to Nick says a lot, IMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:05 am

great post nutty yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:13 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
california90 wrote:
Brill wrote:

ditto here. I am still amazed at how my SharNick obsession could turn into the beautiful friendship of these three. yes

i guess Andy being a non-viewer of TB/Ette show helps as well. I read he didnt even know Shar was a contestant , when they first met/had 1st date laugh out loud. I can imagine he relied on Shar's good judgement of Nick and when he met Nick in person they hit it off . bestbud!

I am still hehehe at the pic comment that MeandI was the one who took the pic/must be there

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:17 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
california90 wrote:

ditto here. I am still amazed at how my SharNick obsession could turn into the beautiful friendship of these three. yes

i guess Andy being a non-viewer of TB/Ette show helps as well. I read he didnt even know Shar was a contestant , when they first met/had 1st date laugh out loud. I can imagine he relied on Shar's good judgement of Nick and when he met Nick in person they hit it off . bestbud!

I am still hehehe at the pic comment that MeandI was the one who took the pic/must be there

wait until they realize that he's on K's season!! haha.. they'll realize he's been over andi for awhile.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:18 am

nutty1 wrote:I hope Nick finds as great a girl as Sharleen found a guy. Nick and Sharleen both deserve worlds of happiness....they are the nicest people.
I have always trusted Sharleen's judgment and her common sense. Being she is so close to Nick says a lot, IMO.

:alltens:

goteam
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:46 pm

^^ :yes: Sharnick would have been my preference but also happy with the bromance between @nick_viall28 and @machinelevine.  Hmmm I am starting to find a pattern with my fangirl tendencies.  I seem to like -long lasting at that- very eloquent and "cerebral" contestants, Tessa, Cat, Sharleen and Nick.  Glad the latter two had connected albeit a little late for romance oh well.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:16 pm

L.I.P. Love is patient

L.I.T. Love is Tricky?

giggling

I am SO excited for this season!!!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal