SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:09 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^ oh okay.. Gotcha.. tyvm

Shawn was on epis 5 date then ... #andmyanxietyisgettingWorse :nervous :nervous :nervous

I'm glad Shawn has had his 1-1.  As Kaitlyn's FIR he would definitely be one of her frontrunners since Epi 1.  I want her to have her first 1-1 with all her frontrunners before her date with Nick. This way she will be comparing her date with Nick against them all instead of his date then another frontrunner.  Her date with Nick will then need to be better in terms of their comfort, conversation, enjoyment, and sexual stirrings. She needs to feel, with him, that the bar has been raised.  And, of course, he needs to feel that she truly is the woman he came to meet and pursue. 
It is the most fair to him possible given "the process". IMO Smiley

:yes: True this! NR. Save the best for last... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:02 am

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^ oh okay.. Gotcha.. tyvm

Shawn was on epis 5 date then ... #andmyanxietyisgettingWorse :nervous :nervous :nervous

I'm glad Shawn has had his 1-1.  As Kaitlyn's FIR he would definitely be one of her frontrunners since Epi 1.  I want her to have her first 1-1 with all her frontrunners before her date with Nick. This way she will be comparing her date with Nick against them all instead of his date then another frontrunner.  Her date with Nick will then need to be better in terms of their comfort, conversation, enjoyment, and sexual stirrings. She needs to feel, with him, that the bar has been raised.  And, of course, he needs to feel that she truly is the woman he came to meet and pursue. 
It is the most fair to him possible given "the process". IMO Smiley

:yes: True this! NR.  Save the best for last...  giggling

well, i was referring to the 'smoking gun' pattern all the past 3 F1s have had : the dates on epis 5 and 7 before HTD. If Shawn indeed gets his second turn on epis 7, and Nick gets his single 1-1 shot on the same epis, technically he will be neck-to-neck with Shawn against each other on that episode, since only 2 contenders possibly get 1-1 dates on the same epis (JFYI FWIW, the epis 7 rivalry in the past :  1F vs Arie, Brooks vs my Chris). But i do get your point NR....hence..i speculated Nick will get his date on epis 7. Hopefully it literally will fits Sue's "save the best for last" Praying

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:48 am

^ great point Mura !
I'm speculating Nick gets his date in EPI 6 and if at the end of it their "connection" isn't strong enough then away he goes.  It wouldn't  matter which of them decides.  A very real life type scenerio. 
If he stays then it will be a case of continuing to intensify over time.

I just don't think of this in terms of a competition. Nick ignored that aspect last time around and just initiated the time he needed whenever he could get it regardless of what the other guys were doing.  I expect he will do that again as long as he sees potential.  Kaitlyn will date as prescribed by the Bette structure.  She's there to hopefully find a guy to continue a relationship with.  If someone is more important to her then Nick by the end of epi 7 then she can keep that guy and 3 others ... I would hope she would just send Nick home rather than go to his HTD. This time, meeting Nick's family needs to be for "the right reasons". No doubt there are a few guys there who wouldn't mind showcasing their family life in return for a chance at being the next Bachelor so no harm done regardless of who her frontrunner is at that point.

I'm viewing the Nick & Kaitlyn story as a parallel story line - like the Brady & Britt storyline. When Kaitlyn comes home from work, some days she goes out with Nick giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:36 pm

It's been speculated from the pictures from twitter that Nick got the GDR from the Mariachi date, correct? I wonder if there was any extra alone time given to the person getting that rose. It would be nice if Nick did get some extra time with Katlyn and then to have that followed by a 1-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Max64 wrote:It's been speculated from the pictures from twitter that Nick got the GDR from the Mariachi date, correct?  I wonder if there was any extra alone time given to the person getting that rose.  It would be nice if Nick did get some extra time with Katlyn and then to have that followed by a 1-1.  

People in the know have pointed do out the traditional standing placement at RC's places Nick at the right side rather than the "bleachers" and that this has been typical for people who already have roses.  I still think it's odd the RC was public.  It's like production wanted fans to know...or at least speculate all sorts of things.

:yes:  Regardless, he would have had some 1-1 time on the GD but extended time would have been great!  If that's followed by a 1-1 then hopefully more extra time on EPI 7 GD or another 1-1 (like Becca) then  friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 42 1710264613

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:04 pm

notarose wrote:^ great point Mura !
I'm speculating Nick gets his date in EPI 6 and if at the end of it their "connection" isn't strong enough then away he goes.  It wouldn't  matter which of them decides.  A very real life type scenerio. 
If he stays then it will be a case of continuing to intensify over time.

I just don't think of this in terms of a competition. Nick ignored that aspect last time around and just initiated the time he needed whenever he could get it regardless of what the other guys were doing.  I expect he will do that again as long as he sees potential.  Kaitlyn will date as prescribed by the Bette structure.  She's there to hopefully find a guy to continue a relationship with.  If someone is more important to her then Nick by the end of epi 7 then she can keep that guy and 3 others ... I would hope she would just send Nick home rather than go to his HTD. This time, meeting Nick's family needs to be for "the right reasons". No doubt there are a few guys there who wouldn't mind showcasing their family life in return for a chance at being the next Bachelor so no harm done regardless of who her frontrunner is at that point.

I'm viewing the Nick & Kaitlyn story as a parallel story line - like the Brady & Britt storyline. When Kaitlyn comes home from work, some days she goes out with Nick giggling

rofl. re: the bolded. Not gonna lie..it does sound weird...but im lovin it! friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 42 1710264613

you really are a good partner in crime, NR! *wink* :uptonogood bestbud!

Max64 wrote:It's been speculated from the pictures from twitter that Nick got the GDR from the Mariachi date, correct?  I wonder if there was any extra alone time given to the person getting that rose.  It would be nice if Nick did get some extra time with Katlyn and then to have that followed by a 1-1.  

i think so too, Max...Nick had a SQT on epis 5. .Hence, im leaning more to Nick gets the epis 7 date. Technically, it would make him a coveted 5-7 dates combo contender too :uptonogood friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 42 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Kaitlyn got dumped after she had a HTD so she hopefully is sensitive to what it would mean to take Nick to HTD then wind up being F2 again or even F3. Don't want to see Nick or the family put through another HTD unless he goes all the way to F1.  Praying

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:42 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Kaitlyn got dumped after she had a HTD so she hopefully is sensitive to what it would mean to take Nick to HTD then wind up being F2 again or even F3. Don't want to see Nick or the family put through another HTD unless he goes all the way to F1.  Praying
So true!  During Kaitlyn's GD with Chris she even told him she didn't feel they had had enough time together for her to feel comfortable with him having "the talk" with her dad.  Then Chris gave her the rose.  At WTA when she questioned Chris about not giving her a sign she was referring to Bali but he certainly sent a mixed message with that GD rose. 
I don't think we will see a repeat of the lead asking Bella if she could see "her" as another sister.  That was a tragic mislead, and to a child no less.  If there is a HTD for Nick I suspect the Vialls will do there best to not be fiercely protective of him even though they might really want to be. He has been broken hearted with his childhood/college sweetheart, his former fiance, and last year.  I think his family would do their best, if called upon, to advise Nick without bias. Also, since Nick's dad and the sister he is closest to already follow Kaitlyn on Twitter I'd say they support his decision to explore the possibility of a relationship with her.

As to possibility of being F1, IMO they would still need the time (epi 8, 9, 10) to know for sure. However if when epis 4-8 air their connection is undeniably intense on screen then it will be more a matter of whether there will be an engagement.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 pm

I think giving Nick the GDR on his first date since joining the rest of the gang, makes a big statement that Kaitlyn is very serious about Nick, it also, catches him up so to speak in the viewers eyes. If Kaitlyn isn't feeling "it" with Nick, I have no doubt she'd let him go before HTD's. I can't see her stringing him along.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:58 pm

NR - Tá mo chroí istigh ionat Smiley
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:22 pm

SueSt wrote:NR - Tá mo chroí istigh ionat Smiley

:sprinklehearts

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Ladies nick Instagram about 42 mins ago, what does it mean? Was he eliminated and back home already. Gosh this is nerve racking

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 42 1f49b  friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal