SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:29 pm

jen689 wrote:If I remember correctly Mary Delgado brought Bob Guiney (season 4) and Byron Velvick (season 6) to the same location for the HTD's.  IMO Nick and Kaitlyn will go to WI so his parents and siblings won't have to travel to Chicago.  

That is probably the most realistic option I was just thinking it would be fun to change it up. I would be happy with him just having the HTD that either location would be fine. Really hope he got or will get a rose at this latest RC.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 pm

^^ thanks for the insight Jen..

of course time will tell.. all we can do is sleuthing and fun guessing giggling. TBH I wouldnt be surprised if there is more of Ette's First triggered by our salty boy..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:39 pm

jen689 wrote:If I remember correctly Mary Delgado brought Bob Guiney (season 4) and Byron Velvick (season 6) to the same location for the HTD's.  IMO Nick and Kaitlyn will go to WI so his parents and siblings won't have to travel to Chicago.  
IA Jen. :yes: Nick has said he lives in Chicago but will always call WI home... can't imagine him not bringing Kaitlyn to his parent's home.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:49 pm

However, I could see Nick's parents and a few of the sibs making it to Chicago. 
A HTD is very intrusive on many levels. It lasts all day and takes a lot out of those involved. 
Cast sign up for this deal. Family not so much. HTD's often exploit families. 
After being through this once, personally, I don't think I would be so happy to be doing it again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:However, I could see Nick's parents and a few of the sibs making it to Chicago. 
A HTD is very intrusive on many levels. It lasts all day and takes a lot out of those involved. 
After being through this once, personally, I don't think I would be so happy to be doing it again.

especially since production accidently broke a whole bunch of shiz last time (per bloopers)
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:58 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:However, I could see Nick's parents and a few of the sibs making it to Chicago. 

especially since production accidently broke a whole bunch of shiz last time (per bloopers)

If he has a HTD I'm leaning toward it being in Chicago or the family seems to spend a fair amount of time at a nearby lake (throwback pics of a lake from when they were kids to present day) so perhaps a family member has a lake house.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:58 pm

yikes that's not fun. Kasha you've been through a HTD yourself? Didn't know that! Have you shared which season Hugesmile
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:00 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

iTA.. me thinks the stake is higher for Chi this time around :yes:

ah yes! the precious antique plate of Mary's collection. Poor Mary..

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:16 am

If the flight tweet is legit

Accounting for time differences and hopefully a short layover before flying transoceanic they may be in NYC between 1-4am NY time.  (I found Nick's tweet around 1/2 hr after he posted and went to check flight schedules.  Sad, I know giggling ). 
Who wants to pull an allnighter to see if any fans spot them at the airport in NY and post on SM?inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 58 3806527698

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:56 am

notarose wrote:If the flight tweet is legit

Accounting for time differences and hopefully a short layover before flying transoceanic they may be in NYC between 1-4am NY time.  (I found Nick's tweet around 1/2 hr after he posted and went to check flight schedules.  Sad, I know giggling ). 
Who wants to pull an allnighter to see if any fans spot them at the airport in NY and post on SM?inspire - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 58 3806527698

I'm on the west coast so 10pm-1am my time? How long is the flight overseas?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:31 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

giggling  Well, it's all basically a goose chase and it may be very wild vs real! 

Yes, likely 10pm onward PDT. I forget how long the typical flight was but did account for the time change.

I think only Kaitlyn would be recognized by fans.  Nick has rarely been outside of Chicago and Elan only seems to be recognized when he is at a filming location. The other guys would be unknown unless they read here or RS.
I  just look at Twitter/IG hashtag feeds related to the Bette.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:49 am

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

giggling  Well, it's all basically a goose chase and it may be very wild vs real! 

Yes, likely 10pm onward PDT. I forget how long the typical flight was but did account for the time change.

I think only Kaitlyn would be recognized by fans.  Nick has rarely been outside of Chicago and Elan only seems to be recognized when he is at a filming location. The other guys would be unknown unless they read here or RS.
I  just look at Twitter/IG hashtag feeds related to the Bette.

I definitely think it is a goose chase. I don't think Nick was at the Goat place in Chicago yesterday (no tweets or pics about him being there.....really?) I also don't trust the airplane thing....especially since just a couple days ago Elan posted some misleading stuff referring to Sweden possibly trying to seem like they were in Sweden.........dang Nick for making me care at all about what happens this season and trying to follow it right now during filming. He's lucky I love his intelligence, wittiness, good looks and hot bod! cheeky
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal