SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Wed May 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Tweeting doesn't mean anything. Josh was the first one out of the F4 to tweet last season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Or he's F1 and they've been at it like gorillas? Whatever that means. giggling Yeah, I'm desperate for Nick to be happy!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 06, 2015 8:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:Tweeting doesn't mean anything. Josh was the first one out of the F4 to tweet last season.
FRC was May 9 last season, do you remember when Josh tweeted? I vaguely remember something about Aaron being drafted. 
Sorry I sound all doom and gloomy. Just try to prepare myself.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 8:29 pm

sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Tweeting doesn't mean anything. Josh was the first one out of the F4 to tweet last season.
FRC was May 9 last season, do you remember when Josh tweeted? I vaguely remember something about Aaron being drafted. 

Josh tweeted on May 10th since his brother was drafted that day. RS spoiled Josh with a pic at Miami airport I think on May 12th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 06, 2015 8:32 pm

sdmom wrote:

I agree that tweeting or using SM doesn't mean anything. While it's romantic to think that Kaitlyn and her F1 would be staring into each other's eyes 24/7, it's not realistic. And it could always be a producer doing the tweeting on Nick and Kaitlyn (or whomever her F1 is) behalf.

Appears this very well could be an anything goes season. Bet that it will be one of those seasons when you just can't blindly trust any sources ... who has the "real" spoilers and who is just feeding foilers.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 06, 2015 8:36 pm

mercieme wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Josh tweeted on May 10th since his brother was drafted that day. RS spoiled Josh with a pic at Miami airport I think on May 12th.
Thanks! You are right. That gives me some hope.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Hold your thoughts, new thread coming up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 8:38 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal