Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow those feet in the first SC are awfully big.

Hi, Gurlbrit! It's so good to see you're here too! I just found this site yesterday, so I have a lot to catch up on, along with finding so many of my friends from FORT days and Team Reid days! Can't wait to see more of your posts.

Blessings,
Sandy

Hey Halfpint,

I wondered where you were at, so glad you found this site, I got the link from someone over at Jokers and will be forever thankful to them and Love_Me and San for allowing me to be a part of this.

Look forward to us all being a part of this forum and the bachelor/bachelorette sleuthing to come.

Blessings to you too

Pauline

Hey, Pauline, good to hear from you! I got the link from someone at FORT and felt like I had come home! I missed all of my friends from FORT, TEAM REID, and FriendsandFans, so seeing their names here has warmed my heart! Can't wait to catch up with all the good stuff. Everyone here does such a good job. Now I just have to figure out what avatar I want!

This is all so neat!!!! Feels so good and like old times.

Sandy

handwave Halfpint! Great to see you here!

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Titou wrote:
what do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi, Gurlbrit! It's so good to see you're here too! I just found this site yesterday, so I have a lot to catch up on, along with finding so many of my friends from FORT days and Team Reid days! Can't wait to see more of your posts.

Blessings,
Sandy

Hey Halfpint,

I wondered where you were at, so glad you found this site, I got the link from someone over at Jokers and will be forever thankful to them and Love_Me and San for allowing me to be a part of this.

Look forward to us all being a part of this forum and the bachelor/bachelorette sleuthing to come.

Blessings to you too

Pauline

Hey, Pauline, good to hear from you! I got the link from someone at FORT and felt like I had come home! I missed all of my friends from FORT, TEAM REID, and FriendsandFans, so seeing their names here has warmed my heart! Can't wait to catch up with all the good stuff. Everyone here does such a good job. Now I just have to figure out what avatar I want!

This is all so neat!!!! Feels so good and like old times.

Sandy

halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Blessings,
Sandy

Hey Halfpint,

Blessings to you too

Pauline

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Blessings,
Sandy

halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 am

I think he was a little rude, but he was upset, soooo....

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^definite hype! I think he will behave like a normal person given the circumstances. I find most F2s to be not-so-normal, imo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phew! Thanks agentcurls.
Good, as I said in another thread, I won't believe Ben's blows his top til I see it. I just hope he is not disrespectful to Ashley in the process. I don't think he will be. yes

No disrespect, just honest, genuine, raw emotion. I commend him for it. :Nod:

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
@agentcurls wrote:^definite hype! I think he will behave like a normal person given the circumstances. I find most F2s to be not-so-normal, imo.

Phew! Thanks agentcurls.
Good, as I said in another thread, I won't believe Ben's blows his top til I see it. I just hope he is not disrespectful to Ashley in the process. I don't think he will be. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^definite hype! I think he will behave like a normal person given the circumstances. I find most F2s to be not-so-normal, imo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phew! Thanks agentcurls.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Few articles on the net saying Ben loses his temper, so I can't wait to see if he really does or it's being hyped up for ratings.
I can't picture him really blowing up at all.

Catching up on all these posts, all I can say is my mama told me this:
"Don't ever blame your own actions on someone else"

Are these articles posted in Ben's thread? I saw one that said he was upset, but I am starting to wonder how he acts based on a few things. Do the lead her F2 guys get alone time during their LCD's or just the FD's?
Love, I don't go to Ben's thread anymore, so I don't know what's in there. Is this the one in there?:

Ticked-Off Runner-Up Alert! "There's No Friendship With Ashley" After the Finale: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
about 4 hours ago via HootSuite

Thanks Gina. That one is posted in there. I might have to put my hand over my eyes and peek through at that part.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
@Gina wrote:Few articles on the net saying Ben loses his temper, so I can't wait to see if he really does or it's being hyped up for ratings.

Are these articles posted in Ben's thread? I saw one that said he was upset, but I am starting to wonder how he acts based on a few things. Do the lead her F2 guys get alone time during their LCD's or just the FD's?
Love, I don't go to Ben's thread anymore, so I don't know what's in there. Is this the one in there?:

Ticked-Off Runner-Up Alert! "There's No Friendship With Ashley" After the Finale: bit.ly ppHix7
about 4 hours ago via HootSuite

Just when we think we've seen it all, we get something new: an angry suitor.

Usually the Bachelorette runners-up at least act hurt, confused, and disappointed — but they never Hulk out. According to Us Weekly’s Bachelorette insider, however, "Viewers will see something from one of the guys you've never really seen before: anger. There's no friendship with Ashley after that."

Dang! What makes the guy so mad? "Both guys get full-on down on one knee," the insider says. Most bachelors are stopped with the “... but I’ve fallen in love with someone else” speech before getting to that point. So the rejected guy must think, if he’s allowed to get down on one knee and propose, he’s The One. Nope!

While "shaken" by her rejected suitor's reaction, Ashley still has time to get teary-eyed when her real chosen one proposes. "There is no doubt these two will get married," says the insider. "They are really in love

Last edited by Gina on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

^definite hype! I think he will behave like a normal person given the circumstances. I find most F2s to be not-so-normal, imo. :Nod:

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Few articles on the net saying Ben loses his temper, so I can't wait to see if he really does or it's being hyped up for ratings.

Are these articles posted in Ben's thread? I saw one that said he was upset, but I am starting to wonder how he acts based on a few things.

Do the lead her F2 guys get alone time during their LCD's or just the FD's?

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum