SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hashtags - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by treatmom4 Fri May 01, 2015 3:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Logic says that no magazine cover is going to put the final girl anywhere other than in the middle/center. The show has ended, the girl has been chosen. They want to sell magazines and the magazines are in stores when the show ends next week. No reason for them to mislead at all. They are followed by TBNZ and vice versa and are the only official affiliated magazine with the show. The Bach Australia also had Woman's Day as their official magazine and it did the same thing (had Sam, the F1, as the center girl on the cover). From a business sense, the magazine will want to capitalize on who the final couple are so they can sell more magazines when the show airs with the couple on the front. It won't be a surprise if they have already photographed the final girl and the lead for a cover story.

Your reasoning makes perfect sense to me! I just worry that the Bachelor franchise is often illogical and don't even trust a business to make the smartest decision...but I sure like your thinking and I love Matilda! So I'll go with this! :Nod:

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

hashtags - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by Karina Fri May 01, 2015 4:28 am

Katiebelle wrote:
treatmom4 wrote:I don''t post often but couldn't resist adding to your comments. I agree w/all the above regarding Alysha. :yes:  I am a Matilda fan for sure!  However, it's not really the Alysha I see on my tv screen that I dislike....it's the person I've come to know after reading her social media! I glanced at it week two and was so unimpressed by the overuse of #hashtags and selfies, etc. I'm afraid the immaturity & personality I saw there (real or perceived) continued to influence my overall judgement of her. I try to like them together... really I DO! She's cute and seems sweet enough...have myself almost convinced... then I look at her instagram again and...well ...what can I say?! As most have said, confusing. Sooo the conclusion I finally feel good about is this:
Alyssa is not F-1. She is just self promoting like crazy in hopes of getting the bachelorette offer. I honestly think this may be what all this crazy social media from Alysha could be about! It makes me feel better anyway until we find out what actually happens next week. giggling

clapping! score

Great post!  

When I looked at her Instagram today all I saw was me me me, look at me me me.

I don't use Instagram and thought maybe that's what it's all about - but then I looked at the other contestants accounts and realised that she is very self promoting compared to the others.

Just can't work out why yet.  Is she F1 and wants everyone to back her and Art or is she F2 and wants the attention and fame to continue and possibly be in the bachelorette. However, can't see that happening. There's no way whey would have a married Bachelorette and it takes 2 years of legal separation to divorce in this country.

Brilliant Katiebelle. the self promotion could well be an attempt to get Bachelorette most are saying Poppy should have that honour nearly 20 thousand likes on FB and 14 thousand approx. on IG this excellent I also can not see a legally married though separated person winning the Bachelor it would certainly set a precedent.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 6:03 am

karin wrote:Thanks KatydidC no question she is gorgeous. I really liked Poppy but now I am trying to be  more objective.

Alysha may be F!  one can never tell where a mans heart will lead him. I wish them all the best if so.

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 6:10 am

KatydidC wrote:Mostly a lurker here.....but I do want to give a nod to Alysha.

I have enjoyed this series and am one who  really likes her. I find Alysha bright, beautiful, very sweet, and in spite of her edit, sincere - I enjoy her ITMs. While I don't know if Art picks her (probably not given the "married" woman focus), I do like them together. There is a a natural easiness in the way they touch each other that seems more mature than observed in his other "relationships."

handwave
i am glad that you expressed your support in alysha fan thread
as far as i understood, only positive should be said on individual threads so fans could be free to express their love in one place safely
i hope to read your comments again about how you think art and alysha are a good match

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 9:44 am

Thanks for all the updates everyone! yes

A gentle reminder, to use JMO IMHO etc, Please do not make direct statements of your opinions when we simply don't know the facts yet without using JMO. TY! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Fri May 01, 2015 7:22 pm

HEA wrote:
as far as i understood, only positive should be said on individual threads so fans could be free to express their love in one place safely
i hope to read your comments again about how you think art and alysha are a good match

Thanks! I do like her but am not sure that she is the best fit for Art. Logistics, mainly geography, would be a big barrier especially when two of the F3 live in Auckland.

I find it very interesting how little long-term relationship experience that these women have had especially compared to Art's 5-year relationship. They all seem so young.

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 8:00 pm

IA Katy, they all seem very young to me as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 8:19 pm

KatydidC wrote:
HEA wrote:

Thanks! I do like her but am not sure that she is the best fit for Art. Logistics, mainly geography, would be a big barrier especially when two of the F3 live in Auckland.

I find it very interesting how little long-term relationship experience that these women have had especially compared to Art's 5-year relationship. They all seem so young.

they do.
i also agree that long term seems difficult
i changed my mind again based on 2 things
alysha posted a criptic pic on her IG account

I am truly going back and forth from alysha, dani and matilda
I fail to see the romance with matilda completely so it is hard for me to imagine arthur picking her but I've see weirdest things so of course I do not exclude this possibility

edits are killing me right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 01, 2015 9:09 pm

HEA wrote:
KatydidC wrote:
HEA wrote:

they do.
i also agree that long term seems difficult
i changed my mind again based on 2 things
alysha posted a criptic pic on her IG account

I am truly going back and forth from alysha, dani and matilda
I fail to see the romance with matilda completely so it is hard for me to imagine arthur picking her but I've see weirdest things so of course I do not exclude this possibility

edits are killing me right now.

What was the pic HEA?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 9:12 pm

hashtags - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 12 Zx5iew

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 01, 2015 9:18 pm

HEA wrote:hashtags - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 12 Zx5iew

Oh ok. cryptic indeed.

I hope its bachelor related and not personal.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 9:29 pm

weird right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

+11
nylonvagabond
emusha
Katiebelle
mercieme
Kashathediva