SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Art just liked on of Alysha's IG pics that she tagged him in.
thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 Haha_i11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:27 pm

aweeeee adorable :cutiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:23 am

Posted in the sleuthing thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p384-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#786208 but Art liked another post by Alysha on her IG today and it looks like a romantic one once again.

Thing is this.. would a girl who is F2 be excited about watching the show if she was F2 and heartbroken or even just upset at not being F1?

Alysha's first SM IG post was a post of her meeting Art out the limo and she hashtagged it with #love and Eeek exciting was her caption.

For me, post-show activity is what made me post that I thought she was F1 and so far I am confused again because her SM activity or rather, Art liking these posts of hers makes me think this way...

Maybe Art is just trying to be nice... but I don't know. Art says he knows how SM works and to change locations on his pics, etc. Would he deliberately like posts by Alysha for misleading? I don't know. All I know is that if I were F1 and I saw him liking posts that Alysha made and tagged him in and these posts were about the bachelor show then I would be upset. The posts that Art likes that the other girls post are not bachelor-related. Alysha's are. scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:55 am

Another thing to consider, I think ElonM or Kapiti (apologies if the credit is someone else) mentioned that Alysha may be looking for a new career now if she is F1 because she is not back to teaching (and Kristie is). So it seems like she is not working currently... waiting to move to be with Art post-show f she is F1?? She said she was going back to university to study again so that may tie into this.

Just keep going back to post-show SM activity and it still gives me pause and makes me think Alysha may be F1. Because I don't particularly care for her it can skew my view so I am now making a concerted effort to see her as viable F1 based on what we are seeing on the show.

Posted in sleuthing thread, but thinking once Alysha and Art kiss there will be rumors that he is with Alysha and chose her as F1. Will have to see how TBNZ respond to this. So far Matilda and Alysha were the only one's in ITM crying and they were both pre-Episode 9 ITMs according to clothes/hair and Matilda not in a cast.

Dani has stated Matilda is not F1 and has liked posts that Alysha is F1. Also, Alysha is sitting in the middle of the IG photo of the girls at Lisa's bday party...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:39 am

Was going through s/caps I had and saw that I hadn't posted this....

This was posted by a friend of Alysha's on Feb 21. So before the show even aired...

thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 21_feb10
https://twitter.com/ninakeritipu/status/569022677819772928

...and then posted on March 16 before the premiere... as you can see based on the s/cap I had captured this on Mar 16 but since then both Nina the girl and Alysha changed their names a bit...

thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 Alysh10
https://www.facebook.com/nina.tipu/posts/10203199035970617

Current view with changed names (Nina's is backwards)

thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 Uda10
https://www.facebook.com/nina.tipu/posts/10203199035970617
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Someone just posted on TBNZ fb wall that they know someone who knows the winner. This person also liked a post that said that Matilda is not the winner and commented under a post about the Woman's Day cover that Matilda is not the winner. 

And her friend that commented on her post saying thanks for lunch went to Southland Girls High. This relates to the SM posts above from the person who knows Alysha. The friend is from Invercargill, same place as Alysha and strangely enough, even TBNZ liked the comment!!

Looks like Alysha will be F1. Everything is pointing that way, imo based on SM activity by Alysha and Art.

Gosh, to think that TBNZ may have spoiled it from the get go as I speculated when I saw them following only Art and Alysha... :thud

thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 Eewr10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:10 pm

If this is true my heart just drop a little.

I'm disappointed. :why:

So much rumorsss!

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:11 pm

OMG! I believe it is is true. When the other person commented and one can see that the person is from Invercargill, TBNZ unliked the post!

:thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:OMG! I believe it is is true. When the other person commented and one can see that the person is from Invercargill, TBNZ unliked the post!

Wow, why, why, why! hissyfit
I guess this is it then.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:15 pm

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:OMG! I believe it is is true. When the other person commented and one can see that the person is from Invercargill, TBNZ unliked the post!

Wow, why, why, why! hissyfit
I guess this is it then.
Thankfully I s/capped it before they unliked it. Or else they are reading on here! Hiiii TBNZ handwave Makes sense if they are because that is when they added Matilda straight after posting that they gave away the ending by following only Alysha... If Alysha is F1 then that is what I will believe... along with Mike talking about girls from the South Island and then him VO "true love" with Alysha and Art.

I guess I am already biased... I just don't see this true love and I am not a fan of Alysha so doubt I will even if the sleuthing points to her. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Good thing indeed that you screencap that exchange. First it was IG now Facebook. I guess someone in the BachelorNZ camp surely like Alysha if she's not F1.

Sorry Alysha, I don't support this relationship if you are F1. This is so because the producers didn't show me one.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Finding more things to support Alysha=F1.

Woman's Day I think knows the winner as does The Edge (Mike the bach host works there) and obviously TBNZ...

Woman's Day has been following Alysha on IG (and vice versa) since before the show started and they took the time to save her IG pic and post it on Twitter... haven't done that with any of the other girls. I think that they really like Matilda (the editor does) but are supporting the F1... It is going to be crazy if Matilda is F2. Basically broke her arm and all that... ugh!

thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 Asfasf13

thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 CB-yp2vUgAEyjaP
https://twitter.com/WomansDayNZ/status/585382924003844096

And Alysha looks super excited about that Sapphire wine named after her and the focus on their date... and puts a heart emoji next to "There it is"?

The Edge Verified account
‏@TheEdgeNZ
NO kiss for you Arthur! You go Alysha! lets hope the risky move pays off... #TheBachelorNZ
https://twitter.com/TheEdgeNZ/status/585363623570083840

Since Mike works for The Edge and he is he VO saying "True love" with the image of Art and Alysha on this very date I say this points to F1=Alysha.

And then TBNZ...

‏@TheBachelorNZ
What did you think of Art and Alysha's date?  #TheBachelorNZ
thelittlethings - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 5 CB-hC_oVIAAEivE
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ/status/585363550488506369
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

+11
nylonvagabond
emusha
Katiebelle
mercieme
Kashathediva