SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Finding more things to support Alysha=F1.

Woman's Day I think knows the winner as does The Edge (Mike the bach host works there) and obviously TBNZ...

Woman's Day has been following Alysha on IG (and vice versa) since before the show started and they took the time to save her IG pic and post it on Twitter... haven't done that with any of the other girls. I think that they really like Matilda (the editor does) but are supporting the F1... It is going to be crazy if Matilda is F2. Basically broke her arm and all that... ugh!

dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 Asfasf13

dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 CB-yp2vUgAEyjaP
https://twitter.com/WomansDayNZ/status/585382924003844096

And Alysha looks super excited about that Sapphire wine named after her and the focus on their date... and puts a heart emoji next to "There it is"?

The Edge Verified account
‏@TheEdgeNZ
NO kiss for you Arthur! You go Alysha! lets hope the risky move pays off... #TheBachelorNZ
https://twitter.com/TheEdgeNZ/status/585363623570083840

Since Mike works for The Edge and he is he VO saying "True love" with the image of Art and Alysha on this very date I say this points to F1=Alysha.

And then TBNZ...

‏@TheBachelorNZ
What did you think of Art and Alysha's date?  #TheBachelorNZ
dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 CB-hC_oVIAAEivE
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ/status/585363550488506369

Great sleuthing AAL.
So was it just her they followed before the show aired? If so then most likely she is F1 given the Bachelor NZ account followed her first too.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Art likes a woman with a bit of sass and Alysha surely has that and more.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:02 am

ElonM wrote:Art  likes a woman with a bit of sass and Alysha surely has that and more.

Good point ElonM....I just have not seen a deep connection yet on screen between them. Plus after Alysha's date he is going to kiss Dani at the rose ceremony they show tonite. So definitely IMO he wouldn't do that if he was sold on any of the girls being F1 at that point. Should be interesting Alysha's conversation about not liking glitter on his lips.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:13 am

Alysha did get the most expensive SD and travel. Also got a personalized gift from Art - he made wine and named it after her beautiful eyes.

This season is making me think of Andi with Josh and Nick. Josh is like Alysha and Matilda like Nick. Not really, but I just see similarities. Matilda is more open and honest like Nick is and Alysha is making Art chase her and Josh got defensive about the whole lie detector thing so making Andi have to chase him a bit too...

I really think that SM is telling the story here. It is most telling to me that out of all the remaining girls it is ONLY Alysha that doesn't have a Twitter account. Art doesn't use his either, he uses IG primarily - as does Alysha. And he is liking her posts.... The first one was a clue (March 6) and then the most recent one when Alysa visited Auckland? The hotel and she mentioning "South Sapphire" in her comments section? With the #love hashtag etc? It is pointing to F1 all the way, imo.

I am just hopeful that Matilda won't be F2 at this point and is let go much earlier. She definitely was "fighting for him" while Alysha is seen saying that Art needs to work to win her.

I say it all the time, who is the lead chasing. No matter my preference I end up looking at that. All signs point to Alysha at this point and post-show. I think my bias kicked in once I posted about her being F1 and then backed away from that and went back to Matilda being F1. I just find something off about Alysha - both on the show and on her SM. She doesn't ring true to me... and not an open book or as genuine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 am

mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:Art  likes a woman with a bit of sass and Alysha surely has that and more.

Good point ElonM....I just have not seen a deep connection yet on screen between them. Plus after Alysha's date he is going to kiss Dani at the rose ceremony they show tonite. So definitely IMO he wouldn't do that if he was sold on any of the girls being F1 at that point. Should be interesting Alysha's conversation about not liking glitter on his lips.

I agree, there's no clear F1 at this point.

The reason that I don't support Alysha for F1 is because she was so hidden until episode 5.
She has a lot of catching up edit wise for me to see a connection between herself and Art.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:28 am

ElonM wrote:Good thing indeed that you screencap that exchange. First it was IG now Facebook. I guess someone in the BachelorNZ camp surely like Alysha if she's not F1.

Sorry Alysha, I don't support this relationship if you are F1. This is so because the producers didn't show me one.

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:43 am

HEA wrote:
ElonM wrote:Good thing indeed that you screencap that exchange. First it was IG now Facebook. I guess someone in the BachelorNZ camp surely like Alysha if she's not F1.

Sorry Alysha, I don't support this relationship if you are F1. This is so because the producers didn't show me one.

I agree
We are in agreement here HEA giggling bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:47 am

Anyone else find it interesting that Alysha posted on her IG a video of Art giving her a rose and she says "first!". It is like she is letting everyone know she is first. And based on her edit, that is how she comes across... as someone who wants to be first and have Art call her first, choose her first... her man to cuddle and all that.

This girl really made him chase if she is F1. I just don't like how she did it imo... more a game of winning and getting him to like her rather than she liking him. I am thinking tonight we will see a progression with Art and Alysha and everyone will now see her as the frontrunner.

Also makes me think that Danielle in her interview didn't know who won... she was basing it on what she saw while she was in the house and on group dates. After she had said that Matilda has this in the bag she retracted and said Alysha and Dani too. I think the producers told her this since she was in the TV3 offices for the interview. It just may be Dani and Alysha for F2. They have the physical touching with Art from what it seems.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:58 am

Also Alysha posted a picture of her & Dani on IG & captioned it as the "A" team. So could mean they were F2....will really be painful for Dani if Alysha takes it since Bridgette has said post show that both Dani & Matilda were the most into Art.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:59 am

AAL what you stated about is exactly why I don't like Alysha.

That's all.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:43 am

ElonM wrote:AAL what you stated about is exactly why I don't like Alysha.

That's all.
I actually stopped posting in this thread because I don't like her. She comes across as smug and egotistical (like she thinks she is prettier than she is and better than everyone else - although she does this in a more subtle way than Chrystal). She also seems

I actually think TBNZ think they gave her a really good edit even though for me, it wasn't a good edit since it was her talking about herself and the show has promoted this as if it is a good thing... that Art has to work for Alysha (like she is the bachelorette??) and compared to her SM activity is what made me really not like her because it really is all about her when it comes to her SM posts.  no no

Here are just some of her IG posts that I never bothered posting before because they really are all about herself!

In fact, her first talk we see her chat with Art in Ep 5 it is all about her and HE must win HER. That Art is not HER man YET... etc, etc.

Even her video of Art giving her a rose is all about herself. As if she is saying, "Yay ME".  

There's a difference between confidence and self-centeredness/ego. She strikes me as very self-centered and she thinks that she is soo cute!  Rolling Eyes

dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 Asdfaf11
alyshajadebrown a great wee read from the spinoff, finally made it to number one in 'the power rankings'
dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 11084706_1589298011313255_685825755_n

dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 Sfasdq10
dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 10731892_750785745042282_282301052_n
http://www.enjoygram.com/m/960710765756134192_218959715
This one really had me rolling my eyes! It is so competitive and pitting women against women. Like she feels that she exists so that other girls step up their game??? Personally, I would rather be the kind of woman that makes other woman feel good about themselves, not make them feel like they need to "Step up their game".  no  no

dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 11142389_853640764709756_1603137729_n
and this one has been posted before but it really sealed the deal for me... I see it as a game for her. If Art chose Alysha as F1 then she has him on a string and it is more about getting him to like her than her liking him. This post solidifies that she feels like she should get guys to pay attention to her but it is fine because she still goes home to that guy at night... Very immature, imo. Even her comment on her one pic of her date card "where is that boy taking me tonight?? date card!" makes me think she sees him as less of man and more of a boy/puppy (completely opposite from her IG posts about her ex).

dress - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 6 10354564_1415494005420043_1771551617_n
I understand that a show and SM is just a small window into someone's self. I also feel that if I hear that she lost a parent or someone close to her has a disease or something that I will feel bad but it won't change my mind as harsh as that sounds. I just am not buying what she is selling when it comes to this show. She doesn't even like posts that fans create about Art and art liking her as much as she does posting about herself. I just don't think she is genuine... doesn't mean she is a bad person just that I won't be swayed by an edit that will try make her seem more genuine than I see her portray herself as.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:06 am

Great post AAL. I totally agree with all that you posted above.
If she is F1, would she be one of the first that has next to no fans on this board?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

+11
nylonvagabond
emusha
Katiebelle
mercieme
Kashathediva