SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:22 pm

I thought it was a joke. scratch

Besides, I can't think when I see a pic of him and I'm biased. He's gorgeous.

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 pm

ElonM wrote:I think he was pissed hence such a blunt response.

And its disrespectful to the F1.  

How come Matilda's account was included in the convo at first place?..do y'all think Dani knows who the F1 is?..(possibly Matilda?).

i am a bit lost here giggling . RL doesnt allow me to follow any SMs closely...thanks!

ETA. just saw your post GA..i thought it was an inside joke too scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:03 am

Yup! He was pi55ed. He gets TONS of tags on his twitter. Tons. Yet he only singled out Dani and this friend (who is a blogger). Sorry, that is not him joking about. At all. Art is all about jokes and that wasn't one. The person that tweeted with Dani writes a blog. And wrote a blog about the tweet. Here is what she posted:

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 3 8465706
Last night's episode was all that I possibly could have dreamed of- if the dream in question was a hellish nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. Like one of those dreams where all your teeth fall out. It was excruciating, and I'm overwhelmed at the thought of having to re-live it. I actually considered telling you guys that I just could NOT, but I'd feel guilty...and it's Easter. I want to eat my chocolate and sit around feeling gross free from guilt. So I'll suck it up, and do this recap.
Before I do, though, let's discuss the odd Twitter exchange between Art & I yesterday. Dani is hilarious too chat to on the Twit', and her & I have had several cute exchanges. I like her. Yesterday I told her that I didn't like the way Art spoke to her (always condescending) and that he needed a stern word. at this point, she tagged Art in, and told me to go for it- so of course I did. I asked him why he is so patronising all the time. No reply. I laughed to Dani that he was ignoring me because I am too old for him (fact). He then replied telling me that he didn't know how to "work Twitter yet" and to stop "blowing up" his phone.

1. Two Twitter mentions does not equate to "blowing up" someone's phone. If he wants me to blow up his phone with tweets, ohhh, I will. With pleasure.
2. If your phone notifications are aggravating you, you should figure out how to "work" your phone settings, & turn them off.
3. I know not everyone likes Twitter or "gets" Twitter. But surely a successful paleo food business would benefit from the great marketing Twitter has to offer.
4. Like he doesn't love the attention.
5. He didn't answer my question.

Enough. On with the show.

http://www.makeupobsessives.com/muo-lifestyle/the-bachelor-nz-e06-recap-or-stop-blowing-up-my-phone#comments
Re: Two Twitter mentions does not equate to "blowing up" someone's phone.

This is the part that struck me and lets me know that this was NOT an inside joke. And that if it was a joke for Dani and Kirsty that Art (someone who likes jokes) did not take it as a joke. (And I find it verrry interesting that he tweeted this when Matilda's name was part of the convo and posted an IG of him spoiling the ending as a joke after there have been rumors that he accidentally posted a tweet of himself and Matilda on IG and all of this happening after the first kiss episode... sounds to me like he is trying to protect someone and that someone is not Dani but Matilda, imo).

Art has tweeted only 26 times, he has 600+ followers and is tagged a LOT on Twitter. But he decides to respond to a negative tweet by him that Dani tagged him in and it is NOT to defend himself or Dani? And Dani likes the post made by the blogger/friend about Art not talking nice to her? She likes it and then basically says get Art to explain himself?

Based even on the person that was part of this convo, Art was not a happy camper. Why would he care about Dani having a conversation with her friend or blogger and tagging him? What does he care ESPECIALLY if he is with Dani? I don't buy it at all that he chose her.

If anything, I am starting to wonder if the timing of his irritation is playing a role? Because this week everyone is now saying that Dani is the final girl due to her getting the first kiss and SQT. And then Art posts a "spilled beans" post on IG to mock the rumours (why not last week when there were rumours he was with Matilda?). And Matilda liked his IG post (first time ever that she has). Something is amiss and my antenna is going off.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:46 am; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

How come Matilda's account was included in the convo at first place?..do y'all think Dani knows who the F1 is?..(possibly Matilda?).

i am a bit lost here giggling . RL doesnt allow me to follow any SMs closely...thanks!

ETA. just saw your post GA..i thought it was an inside joke too scratch
Matilda's account was first included in that convo (only the beginning of it) because the friend was talking about the episode itself and once she talked about how horrible Art talks to Dani, Dani no longer tagged Matilda. Dani tagged Art herself in the convo. That is why he responded and it was NOT to defend himself or defend Dani at all but to say stop blowing up his phone. He has only tweeted 26 times and this is the tweet he chooses to tweet about?

The thing is this: if Art had chosen Dani as F1, and she had just watched an amazing two dates with her and Art kissing her and on a bridal photo shoot, why is she even bothering with social media and tagging him about it? Why not talking to the one she is *with*? All she does, all day is be on SM. That is NOT F1, imo. Especially when the lead is basically saying "back off", imo.

Dani even liked the posts that are saying he talks bad to her. To me, no matter her edit, she is not F1 based on this alone. And this, her liking those types of posts and posting all about herself is a tell-tale sign she is not pleased about this and given she was never in a relationship before ever going on the show she likely didn't take it well. This is interesting because the girls on the show mentioned this about Dani themselves. There is even Matilda saying she is concerned that Dani will get her heart broken. So, imo, if she is not F1 and was the latest to get back onto SM (and yet posting the most so far on all SM mediums) then it took her that long to get over it (or maybe finding out he is no longer with his F1 if that is the case). I just don't see her as F1 at all and still see Matilda as F1...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:08 am

^^thanks for the clarification AAL!

i thought it was interesting on epis5 when Matilda implied that Dani was 'bragging' over her kiss with Art...and stated that she would never do that Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^^thanks for the clarification AAL!

i thought it was interesting on epis5 when Matilda implied that Dani was 'bragging' over her kiss with Art...and stated that she would never do that Smiley
yup. I think that Art tweeted that to protect Matilda. He stated in an interview I just watched where he says that he had to reshoot kissing scenes.. he slipped up telling the interviewers this and laughed about it. Art seems really sincere and genuine and the only girl I personally see that that suits him is Matilda. I rewatched the episodes and there is so much sliced and diced with Matilda and him and I am now at the point where I'm #TeamMatilda. haha. So hoping that my favorite goes all the way! Dani, I just don't see it. Watching again it seemed so staged a lot of Dani's interaction with Art. Will see... giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 am

AAL, what makes you feel Matilda and Art are suited, is it the genuineness from both of them? Wish we knew more about his ex of 5 years. The way he describes what he wants, it's a woman with an edge.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

yup. I think that Art tweeted that to protect Matilda. He stated in an interview I just watched where he says that he had to reshoot kissing scenes.. he slipped up telling the interviewers this and laughed about it. Art seems really sincere and genuine and the only girl I personally see that that suits him is Matilda. I rewatched the episodes and there is so much sliced and diced with Matilda and him and I am now at the point where I'm #TeamMatilda. haha. So hoping that my favorite goes all the way! Dani, I just don't see it. Watching again it seemed so staged a lot of Dani's interaction with Art. Will see... giggling

IKR?...i have long suspicion that TB NZ is following Tim's OZ path regarding the edit of the F1 and final couple. Hence, eversince MnG i placed Matilda as the F1. The difference is, Tim and Anna had their first kiss on epis. 6..yet zilch between "Artilda" giggling so far...come on Art! laugh out loud...Tim and Anna had their second date on epis. 8..maybe that will apply for Artilda as well?..they better kiss by the time the episode is over.. TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:49 am

Yes. Although Tim wanted, tried, then decided to wait to kiss Anna on their first date, I think in episode 3. In the next episode or the following one Anna "won" time with Tim and he whisked her away and they had an adorable first kiss under a jacket, much like Tim and April.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:34 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

IKR?...i have long suspicion that TB NZ is following Tim's OZ path regarding the edit of the F1 and final couple. Hence, eversince MnG i placed Matilda as the F1. The difference is, Tim and Anna had their first kiss on epis. 6..yet zilch between "Artilda" giggling so far...come on Art! laugh out loud...Tim and Anna had their second date on epis. 8..maybe that will apply for Artilda as well?..they better kiss by the time the episode is over.. TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 3 3806527698
I agree. There will not be a proposal at all. But he IS in love. Imo we will see all that. I rewatched interviews and he says he in love and then quickly tries to change his tune. But he gets that same silly grin on his face that he only gets with Matilda (seen when he calls her name at RC). It actually looks like he is trying to NOT smile. It is too cute. Plus, watched interview yesterday and he said that he changes the location of the photos on his IG to try trick people!! This guy KNOWS how to try the tricks so following the girls on SM is a plan put in place by producers, IMO and I think Matilda is in on it b/c she works for entertainment. She gets it. I thought it was Matilda for F1 the minute they released the bio photos. The girl was grinning away like she is in love and even after the show she hasn't stopped grinning. And when Art met her? You only need to go to her thread to see the s/caps I posted. He was about to jump out his skin at MnG and said "she blew me away". He literally fell over after talking to her. I think he just knew... And throughout the show? They have hidden sooo much between them. Just have a look at Art's eyes. Watch him as he watches Matilda (mostly when she is looking away!). He looks at her sooo different from the rest of the girls, imo. So far, for me, all I have been doing is trying to find evidence to support my initial gut feeling it is Matilda. No wonder most of my posts on this thread are about her. And I take back that I thought someone wasn't for him or she may be too proper. I think she is perfect for him. He will be lucky to have her, imo.

Sorry, Dani, hijacking your thread, but I actually think less of her now for posting so many images of her and Art and the other girls. Yes, she can do it, but it speaks to something not very nice as I don't think she is F1 at all. And everyone in the house, including Dani and even Chrystal in Ep 6, says that Matilda is beautiful inside and out. She is constantly seen onscreen defending the other girls when bad things are said and even did so for Dani when the media came out about her DUI. I think what is happening as the show goes along, the girls may have gotten along well in the house but now they will see what they said about each other and see what each other is doing on SM and Dani is certainly promoting herself a bunch. The only two that are not promoting themselves are Matilda and Poppy. No wonder Art is most himself with them, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:16 am

From the Official Bach NZ site
TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 3 Dani10

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Another clue is is most likely not F1, she tweeted about the Bach Aus on march 15th.

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Dani - Page 3 Dani11

If she was with Art why would she tweet about another bach franchise? I know she is in marketing does she work for WHO mag?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Dani

+7
mercieme
Kapiti
AEF
robinvi
ElonM