Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?


Wow those feet in the first SC are awfully big.


so who do you think those feet are?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.


Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.


thank you so much for doing this

I wished I knew how to do that Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Just for curiousity's sake how about a shot of Dino's dress shoes to compare? laugh out loud but I don't think that plane guy can be anyone other than JP IMO. JP's feet look like they'd be that long in length when seeing them side by side in above picture. but JP's top toes look a little wide for plane guy thou just a tad but it may be the shoe type.

I think his feet are also very big Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.


Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.


thank you so much for doing this

I wished I knew how to do that Smiley

You're welcome. I used Windows Movie Maker for it. It wasn't too hard, thankfully! Smiley
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10313
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.


Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.


thank you so much for doing this

I wished I knew how to do that Smiley

You're welcome. I used Windows Movie Maker for it. It wasn't too hard, thankfully! Smiley

oh yes? from an avi? I have nero9... not sure how to use it tho but it would probably do the work too I think

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.


Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.


thank you so much for doing this

I wished I knew how to do that Smiley

You're welcome. I used Windows Movie Maker for it. It wasn't too hard, thankfully! Smiley

oh yes? from an avi? I have nero9... not sure how to use it tho but it would probably do the work too I think

I used YouTube Downloader to download the video off YouTube, then converted it into a WMV and then opened it up in Windows Movie Maker and cut out the parts of the preview we didn't need and then made it into slow motion.
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10313
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LaureanT on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 pm

The Bachelor Franchise needs more solid relationships no matter who the leads choose as their final choice. This is my hope for the franchise.
avatar
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm

LaureanT wrote:The Bachelor Franchise needs more solid relationships no matter who the leads choose as their final choice. This is my hope for the franchise.

Definitely agree. They should really start showing the cast-off couples more love as well. It builds up their "successes".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LaureanT on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 pm

I am so tired of the break ups. I think we all are veteran watchers of both bachelor/bachelorette shows. More downs than ups. I am just happy to see a happy ending for a change. Best of luck to Ashley & JP! I would say the same if Ben is the F1.
avatar
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.


Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.


thank you so much for doing this

I wished I knew how to do that Smiley

You're welcome. I used Windows Movie Maker for it. It wasn't too hard, thankfully! Smiley

oh yes? from an avi? I have nero9... not sure how to use it tho but it would probably do the work too I think

I used YouTube Downloader to download the video off YouTube, then converted it into a WMV and then opened it up in Windows Movie Maker and cut out the parts of the preview we didn't need and then made it into slow motion.

that looks not that too difficult once you get it of course Smiley

do you have a choice of the slo mo? like how long between the images per se?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.


Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.


thank you so much for doing this

I wished I knew how to do that Smiley

You're welcome. I used Windows Movie Maker for it. It wasn't too hard, thankfully! Smiley

oh yes? from an avi? I have nero9... not sure how to use it tho but it would probably do the work too I think

I used YouTube Downloader to download the video off YouTube, then converted it into a WMV and then opened it up in Windows Movie Maker and cut out the parts of the preview we didn't need and then made it into slow motion.

that looks not that too difficult once you get it of course Smiley

do you have a choice of the slo mo? like how long between the images per se?

I think you can pretty much make it as slow as you want. I believe I made it 4 times as slow.
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10313
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

I have been getting lots of pm's from people on both sides of this issue. Nothing upsets San and I more then hearing someone doesn't want to post here anymore because they feel our rule is allowed to be broken.

So, I ask everyone to please try and keep the peace and enjoy the fun this site has to offer.

If a thread is locked that is because we have to clean up the posts that a member was personally attacked in. Once I delete those posts it will open back up.

San and I want everyone to participate and enjoy this board, but that will not happen if this rule continues to get broken.

I hope you understand.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum