Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Few articles on the net saying Ben loses his temper, so I can't wait to see if he really does or it's being hyped up for ratings.
I can't picture him really blowing up at all.

Catching up on all these posts, all I can say is my mama told me this:
"Don't ever blame your own actions on someone else"

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One thing I just thought of, and sorry if it's been mentioned before: in earlier previews we heard someone - presumably Ben - say something like, "of course it hurts that she's not in love with me". They stopped airing that clip a while ago. But I'd love to know the context in which this was said!

I checked back. It was actually JP that said that and this was the quote:

"It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she's probably not in love with me."

I don't believe we've heard him say that yet. I assume it was earlier in the season that he said that?

This quote from JP has always bugged me, but seeing the season play out I feel he said that during the Bentley drama. Maybe right after she told him personally. Even though he had a great date doesn't mean he knew she was in love with him and the quote simply means that he felt it was going to be more difficult for him to win her over but he wouldn't give up. Simply put, I think it was his response to the producer asking how he felt about her revealing the Bentley drama.

This makes total sense to me. But I also agree with the others who aren't sure that it's JP who said it....it's just too long ago for me to be sure who said what! I guess we'll find out in a few hours! :Nod:

I think it was Colonel Mustard with the rope in the Library... giggling (it's JP) Are you east coast people getting excited. What is it now...about two hours to go!!!

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 pm

San wrote:She's probably not....in love with me

It sounds to me like it's spliced right there where I put the dots...What do you think?

I was just thinking the same think after I listed to that clip. It sounded like JP, but only at the end. :crazed

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:23 pm

cattrick1951 wrote:"There is no such thing as an ugly diamond!"

I will respectfully disagree, at least as far as personal taste for what cut one might prefer. There are certain shapes I like, and certain shapes which would cause me to say, "Oh, you shouldn't have," and really mean it. There are some really ugly settings.

As an April baby, I am fortunate enough to have the diamond birthstone, and a husband who has paid attention (occasionally) when I have remarked that it is hard to go wrong giving an April woman her birthstone as a gift (as long as it is a cut/shape she likes).

I tend to favor the Art Deco and Edwardian/Victorian styles, vintage or contemporary recreations. I am the proud and sentimental owner of my maternal grandmother's engagement ring, which was given to her on New Year's Eve in 1919. She thought she was getting it for Christmas and had to conceal her disappointment when my grandfather-to-be fooled her by giving her a sweater. The ring is engraved with their intials, and the date it was given to her, and is one of my most cherished possessions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One thing I just thought of, and sorry if it's been mentioned before: in earlier previews we heard someone - presumably Ben - say something like, "of course it hurts that she's not in love with me". They stopped airing that clip a while ago. But I'd love to know the context in which this was said!

"It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she's probably not in love with me."

I don't believe we've heard him say that yet. I assume it was earlier in the season that he said that?

This quote from JP has always bugged me, but seeing the season play out I feel he said that during the Bentley drama. Maybe right after she told him personally. Even though he had a great date doesn't mean he knew she was in love with him and the quote simply means that he felt it was going to be more difficult for him to win her over but he wouldn't give up. Simply put, I think it was his response to the producer asking how he felt about her revealing the Bentley drama.

Yeah, I really don't think we'll hear that quote tonight, but that's because I'm assuming that Ashley told JP she loved him off camera and there would be no reason for him to say that. I always thought that quote was from when Ben returned from his overnight date or from the wedding shoot group date. If it is from tonight, then it's probably after the sister drama with a mix of TPTB.

I have been saying all along that I think it is the bolded part of you post. I think the she he is referring to is Chrystie, not Ashley. I think he is disappoint that "she's probably not in love with me," and maybe they even cut off as a person.

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 pm

"There is no such thing as an ugly diamond!"

I will respectfully disagree, at least as far as personal taste for what cut one might prefer. There are certain shapes I like, and certain shapes which would cause me to say, "Oh, you shouldn't have," and really mean it. There are some really ugly settings.

As an April baby, I am fortunate enough to have the diamond birthstone, and a husband who has paid attention (occasionally) when I have remarked that it is hard to go wrong giving an April woman her birthstone as a gift (as long as it is a cut/shape she likes).

I tend to favor the Art Deco and Edwardian/Victorian styles, vintage or contemporary recreations. I am the proud and sentimental owner of my maternal grandmother's engagement ring, which was given to her on New Year's Eve in 1919. She thought she was getting it for Christmas and had to conceal her disappointment when my grandfather-to-be fooled her by giving her a sweater. The ring is engraved with their intials, and the date it was given to her, and is one of my most cherished possessions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not to be funny, but this is the Bachelorette. It's a reality tv show. Everyone who goes on this show does so with their eyes wide open. No one deserves to be hurt or manipulated but it is what everyone signs up for. I mean the show is approximately 20 or so seasons in at this point.

Hearing Ben speak makes me think that he was only proposing because it's what you do on this show rather than because he is ready to get married. He did a song called "Cream Dream" 8 months ago. He has brought 1 woman home and has said that this process helped him open up. I think he cares for Ashley but I highly doubt he was ready to marry her. I am not saying she should have let him propose but it is easy to get caught up in the whole process, which is likely what happened to both Ashley and Ben.

Maybe Ben was actually mad because he was humiliated and hadn't really wanted to propose to begin with so being rejected was twice as hard.

No one is really a villain on this show, even Bentley (who is more arrogant and stupid than evil- a bad combo). Feelings may get hurt but everyone gets over it. My generation has grown up with reality tv and everyone knows how it goes on these shows now.

Ashley liked Ben a lot but loved JP. This would never happen in real life but that's the nature of this show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:04 pm

She's probably not....in love with me

It sounds to me like it's spliced right there where I put the dots...What do you think?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm

This makes total sense to me. But I also agree with the others who aren't sure that it's JP who said it....it's just too long ago for me to be sure who said what! I guess we'll find out in a few hours! :Nod:

It's said at around 10:20 in this video. I'm pretty sure it's JP:

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks for checking on that, and I am so surprised that it was JP! If we haven't heard it by now I don't think we'll be hearing it tonight! no no

That's weird, I thought it was Ben who said that scratch

BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1690

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: