SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:55 am

Striped shirt guy is just not Ben. His hair can't blow that much. :awesome:

I still think the folds of the guy with his hands in his pocket match GSG's sleeves but have no idea what that means because we knew he was on the left. I just think we're all speculating by this point. I know you want to find it in JP's favor and I'm not saying it ends up badly for him but we just don't have any way of really knowing yet.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 am

Kelad9 wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Shoe1Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Shoe2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Shoe3
Just for curiousity's sake how about a shot of Dino's dress shoes to compare? laugh out loud but I don't think that plane guy can be anyone other than JP IMO. JP's feet look like they'd be that long in length when seeing them side by side in above picture. but JP's top toes look a little wide for plane guy thou just a tad but it may be the shoe type.

mmmm did we ever talked about the size of their feet or is it a taboo kind of talk???

I mean THIS is a potential sleuthing in here. We talked a lot about grey or dark suit and a lot about collar but IMO feet are also very important to figure it out.

not sure why we are not discussing this too.... did I miss a conversation about it?

ETA: I hope I am not the only one still interested to sleuth the FRC. it does not matter that 99% we think it is JP or not. I would like to resolve the enigma of the sequence :P

Last edited by Titou on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 am

everybody is trying to make it in the favor of their favorite not just JP's fans, which is normal i think !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 am

bilolo wrote:everybody is trying to make it in the favor of their favorite not just JP's fans, which is normal i think !

uh?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 am

Has anyone ever seen a shirt with the stripes going vertical ? I have never seen a collar with stripes running this way ,

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:38 am

rc49ers wrote:Has anyone ever seen a shirt with the stripes going vertical ? I have never seen a collar with stripes running this way ,

I see them diagonals not vertical hmmm

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 am

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Shoe3
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 16926402Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Shoe2

Who do you think is wearing the shoes in the middle? (Just look at shoe size as the middle picture has been lighten so we can see it better).
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

Titou wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?
Just for curiousity's sake how about a shot of Dino's dress shoes to compare? laugh out loud but I don't think that plane guy can be anyone other than JP IMO. JP's feet look like they'd be that long in length when seeing them side by side in above picture. but JP's top toes look a little wide for plane guy thou just a tad but it may be the shoe type.

mmmm did we ever talked about the size of their feet or is it a taboo kind of talk???

I mean THIS is a potential sleuthing in here. We talked a lot about grey or dark suit and a lot about collar but IMO feet are also very important to figure it out.

not sure why we are not discussing this too.... did I miss a conversation about it?

Yes, we spoke about it in length a few weeks back. To summarize: There has been some debate. The length of the shoes looks to match more with JP, others say that the shoes coming from the plane are wider than JP's and therefore may be Ben's. Since we cannot find either guy wearing these exact same shoes at anyother time during or post show, there is no way for us to definitively state whose shoes they are.... everyone has their own opinion. Smiley

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 am

LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Yes, we spoke about it in length a few weeks back. To summarize: There has been some debate. The length of the shoes looks to match more with JP, others say that the shoes coming from the plane are wider than JP's and therefore may be Ben's. Since we cannot find either guy wearing these exact same shoes at anyother time during or post show, there is no way for us to definitively state whose shoes they are.... everyone has their own opinion. Smiley

thank you so very much to take the time to explain me!!! yes

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 am

rc49ers wrote:Has anyone ever seen a shirt with the stripes going vertical ? I have never seen a collar with stripes running this way ,

I spent a couple of hours going thru websites the other day looking for shirts with vertical/diagonal stripes. There are a few but none that match the FRC shirt. Some believe that it's photoshopped. I have no idea.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 am

Rosepetal wrote:Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Shoe3
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 16926402Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Shoe2

Who do you think is wearing the shoes in the middle? (Just look at shoe size as the middle picture has been lighten so we can see it better).

OMG how I could miss the pic in the middle???????????????? hissyfit

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 am

gurlbrit wrote:

I spent a couple of hours going thru websites the other day looking for shirts with vertical/diagonal stripes. There are a few but none that match the FRC shirt. Some believe that it's photoshopped. I have no idea.

It would be very hard to photoshop lines, trust me on that. It would mean to go pixel per pixel and it would take hours to do that even a professional

Some designers are maybe more creative?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

+86
instinct
appiah01
logomaniac
Nativenewyorker
allykat