Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think the producers purposely put that quote from JP in the teaser just to plant the seeds of doubt among the viewers who would pay attention to it that JP could really be the one she chose. They knew that the footage was going to eventually give it away, but at that point, it certainly cast doubt that if JP was saying that in Fiji, Ashley had picked him. So, either he actually said it earlier on, or it was frankenbit. But I agree, nobody would believe it if he said it in tonight's episode.

I think that you are right, ironcat. I would also add that it could have been written out for him to say (as well as others to say), aka scripted.

ITA---
yes

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Hmmm I was positive that quote was "inserted" somewhere when they showed parts of the Final Rose in the previous...but it was something that Ryan said, when he realized Ash did not want to keep him? I never thought it sounded like JP when they aired those previous...sounded as if they had just stuck it there in the middle for drama purposes Smiley IMO
Team Cupcake all the way...can't wait for tonight Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think the producers purposely put that quote from JP in the teaser just to plant the seeds of doubt among the viewers who would pay attention to it that JP could really be the one she chose. They knew that the footage was going to eventually give it away, but at that point, it certainly cast doubt that if JP was saying that in Fiji, Ashley had picked him. So, either he actually said it earlier on, or it was frankenbit. But I agree, nobody would believe it if he said it in tonight's episode.

I think that you are right, ironcat. I would also add that it could have been written out for him to say (as well as others to say), aka scripted.

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

I think the producers purposely put that quote from JP in the teaser just to plant the seeds of doubt among the viewers who would pay attention to it that JP could really be the one she chose. They knew that the footage was going to eventually give it away, but at that point, it certainly cast doubt that Ashley had picked him, if JP was saying that in Fiji. So, either he actually said it earlier on, or it was frankenbit. But I agree, nobody would believe it if he was shown saying it in tonight's episode.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One thing I just thought of, and sorry if it's been mentioned before: in earlier previews we heard someone - presumably Ben - say something like, "of course it hurts that she's not in love with me". They stopped airing that clip a while ago. But I'd love to know the context in which this was said!

I checked back. It was actually JP that said that and this was the quote:

"It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she's probably not in love with me."

I don't believe we've heard him say that yet. I assume it was earlier in the season that he said that?

This quote from JP has always bugged me, but seeing the season play out I feel he said that during the Bentley drama. Maybe right after she told him personally. Even though he had a great date doesn't mean he knew she was in love with him and the quote simply means that he felt it was going to be more difficult for him to win her over but he wouldn't give up. Simply put, I think it was his response to the producer asking how he felt about her revealing the Bentley drama.

Yeah, I really don't think we'll hear that quote tonight, but that's because I'm assuming that Ashley told JP she loved him off camera and there would be no reason for him to say that. I always thought that quote was from when Ben returned from his overnight date or from the wedding shoot group date. If it is from tonight, then it's probably after the sister drama with a mix of TPTB.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9293

Back to top Go down

Post by logomaniac on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One thing I just thought of, and sorry if it's been mentioned before: in earlier previews we heard someone - presumably Ben - say something like, "of course it hurts that she's not in love with me". They stopped airing that clip a while ago. But I'd love to know the context in which this was said!

"It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she's probably not in love with me."

I don't believe we've heard him say that yet. I assume it was earlier in the season that he said that?

This quote from JP has always bugged me, but seeing the season play out I feel he said that during the Bentley drama. Maybe right after she told him personally. Even though he had a great date doesn't mean he knew she was in love with him and the quote simply means that he felt it was going to be more difficult for him to win her over but he wouldn't give up. Simply put, I think it was his response to the producer asking how he felt about her revealing the Bentley drama.

logomaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Thanks for checking on that, and I am so surprised that it was JP! If we haven't heard it by now I don't think we'll be hearing it tonight! no no

I think we might be hearing it tonight. I think, if it comes, it will probably come as part of his disappointment that Ashley doesn't do more to reassure him about Christie. If that's the case, I'm thrilled that I have the spoilers because if I was watching it unspoiled I'd probably chuck my cupcake pan at the TV set, go to bed in a huff, and miss the whole darn thing! :D

:laughingoutlou :laughingoutlou

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks for checking on that, and I am so surprised that it was JP! If we haven't heard it by now I don't think we'll be hearing it tonight! no no

I think we might be hearing it tonight. I think, if it comes, it will probably come as part of his disappointment that Ashley doesn't do more to reassure him about Christie. If that's the case, I'm thrilled that I have the spoilers because if I was watching it unspoiled I'd probably chuck my cupcake pan at the TV set, go to bed in a huff, and miss the whole darn thing! :D

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 pm

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:13 pm

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9293

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 pm

One thing I just thought of, and sorry if it's been mentioned before: in earlier previews we heard someone - presumably Ben - say something like, "of course it hurts that she's not in love with me". They stopped airing that clip a while ago. But I'd love to know the context in which this was said!

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 pm

@clueless wrote:I have been reading all the discussions regarding who is to blame. Is it Ashley, is it Ben and so on. But my question is, why does there have to be someone to BLAME? In Bentley's case, he was a cad and was obviously handling a situation in a manner that was calculated to hurt AND that was beyond wrong....but Ashley is just a young girl who appears to be trying to figure her life out and making choices (some good, some bad, etc.) and Ben is a young man doing the same. Ben was hurt in the end, Ashley was hurt by hurting Ben....Ashley was hurt by Bentley, JP may be hurt by scenes he sees played out on national television that his friends and family will see...and life goes on and hearts mend and hearts are broken all over again and so on and so on. Smiley

Well said Clueless! Unfortunately it is how this game is played. I am just glad that Ashley and JP found love. Ben found himself. I hope they will both look at the good that came out of all this hurt and move forward!

Producers want entertaining show, so they will continue to manipulate the reality of the situations every season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum