Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:52 pm



it is possible that ONLY the collar give us this impression about the lines like in here?


Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by deedreamer on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Titou wrote:
@gurlbrit wrote:
@rc49ers wrote:Has anyone ever seen a shirt with the stripes going vertical ? I have never seen a collar with stripes running this way ,

I spent a couple of hours going thru websites the other day looking for shirts with vertical/diagonal stripes. There are a few but none that match the FRC shirt. Some believe that it's photoshopped. I have no idea.

It would be very hard to photoshop lines, trust me on that. It would mean to go pixel per pixel and it would take hours to do that even a professional

Some designers are maybe more creative?

Actually it would be quite easy to photoshop the whole collar...if you are using something like PSP you just use a tube which is a fabric pattern and paint the whole thing......a couple seconds and it is done.
avatar
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 67
Location : Kingston, Ontario, Canada

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by northernviewer on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Those are the shoes of the F2 guy. My reasoning is that the shadows in the sand from the driftwood are very short, so they are mid day-ish shadows, ergo they belong to F2.... and for me that's Ben and not a walking away JP.
avatar
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4639
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:56 pm

@deedreamer wrote:
Titou wrote:
@gurlbrit wrote:
@rc49ers wrote:Has anyone ever seen a shirt with the stripes going vertical ? I have never seen a collar with stripes running this way ,

I spent a couple of hours going thru websites the other day looking for shirts with vertical/diagonal stripes. There are a few but none that match the FRC shirt. Some believe that it's photoshopped. I have no idea.

It would be very hard to photoshop lines, trust me on that. It would mean to go pixel per pixel and it would take hours to do that even a professional

Some designers are maybe more creative?

Actually it would be quite easy to photoshop the whole collar...if you are using something like PSP you just use a tube which is a fabric pattern and paint the whole thing......a couple seconds and it is done.

oh yeah I forgot the magic hand tool!!!

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Titou wrote:
@LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:
@Kelad9 wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?
Just for curiousity's sake how about a shot of Dino's dress shoes to compare? laugh out loud but I don't think that plane guy can be anyone other than JP IMO. JP's feet look like they'd be that long in length when seeing them side by side in above picture. but JP's top toes look a little wide for plane guy thou just a tad but it may be the shoe type.


mmmm did we ever talked about the size of their feet or is it a taboo kind of talk???

I mean THIS is a potential sleuthing in here. We talked a lot about grey or dark suit and a lot about collar but IMO feet are also very important to figure it out.

not sure why we are not discussing this too.... did I miss a conversation about it?

Yes, we spoke about it in length a few weeks back. To summarize: There has been some debate. The length of the shoes looks to match more with JP, others say that the shoes coming from the plane are wider than JP's and therefore may be Ben's. Since we cannot find either guy wearing these exact same shoes at anyother time during or post show, there is no way for us to definitively state whose shoes they are.... everyone has their own opinion. Smiley


thank you so very much to take the time to explain me!!!

my pleasure!!
avatar
LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:23 pm

@LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:
@Kelad9 wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?
Just for curiousity's sake how about a shot of Dino's dress shoes to compare? laugh out loud but I don't think that plane guy can be anyone other than JP IMO. JP's feet look like they'd be that long in length when seeing them side by side in above picture. but JP's top toes look a little wide for plane guy thou just a tad but it may be the shoe type.


mmmm did we ever talked about the size of their feet or is it a taboo kind of talk???

I mean THIS is a potential sleuthing in here. We talked a lot about grey or dark suit and a lot about collar but IMO feet are also very important to figure it out.

not sure why we are not discussing this too.... did I miss a conversation about it?

Yes, we spoke about it in length a few weeks back. To summarize: There has been some debate. The length of the shoes looks to match more with JP, others say that the shoes coming from the plane are wider than JP's and therefore may be Ben's. Since we cannot find either guy wearing these exact same shoes at anyother time during or post show, there is no way for us to definitively state whose shoes they are.... everyone has their own opinion. Smiley

ITA. I've given up on really knowing what happened from these particular preview SC's. We don't see shadows on all the pics so can't compare times and can't even tell which guy is which in some of the shots with a bit of white sleeve showing, the infamous collar, and only seeing one tie so no comparisons there either.
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12217
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 pm

@albean99 wrote:ITA. I've given up on really knowing what happened from these particular preview SC's. We don't see shadows on all the pics so can't compare times and can't even tell which guy is which in some of the shots with a bit of white sleeve showing, the infamous collar, and only seeing one tie so no comparisons there either.

Makes you think that they've got our number and what we look for, doesn't it?!?! I think TPTB have learned as much as we have since the early days of the show! It has changed how they present the show to us and how we have to go about looking for clues and confirmation!
avatar
LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 pm

@northernviewer wrote:Those are the shoes of the F2 guy. My reasoning is that the shadows in the sand from the driftwood are very short, so they are mid day-ish shadows, ergo they belong to F2.... and for me that's Ben and not a walking away JP.
I think they are the F2 guy just like hands in pocket guy...I think the F2 is upset and puts his hands in his pocket and walks away..Hence Ashley is going after him to have closure...That's just my .02 cents worth..

Or maybe JP plane was delayed and that why she is all upset???
avatar
Hotmomma

Posts : 4950
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by reason on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:47 pm

The quote by the producers showing Ashley saying ruin her day is because ben walk away without saying anything that would hurt the most after she tells him she fell in love with someone else. Not talking or saying anything and walking away is insulting and hurts.
avatar
reason

Posts : 8846
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:48 pm

@Hotmomma wrote:
@northernviewer wrote:Those are the shoes of the F2 guy. My reasoning is that the shadows in the sand from the driftwood are very short, so they are mid day-ish shadows, ergo they belong to F2.... and for me that's Ben and not a walking away JP.
I think they are the F2 guy just like hands in pocket guy...I think the F2 is upset and puts his hands in his pocket and walks away..Hence Ashley is going after him to have closure...That's just my .02 cents worth..

Or maybe JP plane was delayed and that why she is all upset???

I think hands in pocket guy is GSG so who knows? The sleeve folds appear to match imo.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12217
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm

@reason wrote:The quote by the producers showing Ashley saying ruin her day is because ben walk away without saying anything that would hurt the most after she tells him she fell in love with someone else. Not talking or saying anything and walking away is insulting and hurts.

Bevin did pretty much the same thing in Andy's season, she just looked at Andy and didn't say a darn thing. It was a beautiful thing to see. Talk about make Andy squirm.
avatar
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3343
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by reason on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:53 pm

@gurlbrit wrote:
@reason wrote:The quote by the producers showing Ashley saying ruin her day is because ben walk away without saying anything that would hurt the most after she tells him she fell in love with someone else. Not talking or saying anything and walking away is insulting and hurts.

Bevin did pretty much the same thing in Andy's season, she just looked at Andy and didn't say a darn thing. It was a beautiful thing to see. Talk about make Andy squirm.

Yes I remember Bevin just walking away. I laugh so hard at Andy because for some reason I never like him and thought he got his just rewards.
avatar
reason

Posts : 8846
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum