Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by onlyme on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm going to just throw this thought out. Could the blue striped guy be CH? I know we matched up jawlines and are pretty sure it's JP, but I was wondering if maybe CH might be in some of these shots.
It almost looks like the blue striped guy is explaining something to Ash, she looks as if she is trying to comprend something. Every season I wonder if maybe the F1 will get too scared (think they aren't the one) and it takes some coaxing to get them there. Could this be the scenario? CH is explaining to Ash the F1 isn't there...Ash runs off to find him? Far fetched, maybe?

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.

Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am so tired of the break ups. I think we all are veteran watchers of both bachelor/bachelorette shows. More downs than ups. I am just happy to see a happy ending for a change. Best of luck to Ashley & JP! I would say the same if Ben is the F1.

I agree Ash & JP, Trista & Ryan, and Alberto have something special that can last for a long long time even after this Bachelor bubble.. I hope we see more relationships like these down the road.. it's nice to have a happy ending that lasts. heartbeat

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Titou wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow those feet in the first SC are awfully big.

so who do you think those feet are?

I have no idea, but if its the FRC there are only three men, Chris Harrison, Ben and dare I say it, Jordan Paul. Unless another guy decides to "crash" the party.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

I have been getting lots of pm's from people on both sides of this issue. Nothing upsets San and I more then hearing someone doesn't want to post here anymore because they feel our rule is allowed to be broken.

So, I ask everyone to please try and keep the peace and enjoy the fun this site has to offer.

If a thread is locked that is because we have to clean up the posts that a member was personally attacked in. Once I delete those posts it will open back up.

San and I want everyone to participate and enjoy this board, but that will not happen if this rule continues to get broken.

I hope you understand.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Titou wrote:
Titou wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.

Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.

thank you so much for doing this

I wished I knew how to do that Smiley

You're welcome. I used Windows Movie Maker for it. It wasn't too hard, thankfully! Smiley

oh yes? from an avi? I have nero9... not sure how to use it tho but it would probably do the work too I think

I used YouTube Downloader to download the video off YouTube, then converted it into a WMV and then opened it up in Windows Movie Maker and cut out the parts of the preview we didn't need and then made it into slow motion.

that looks not that too difficult once you get it of course Smiley

do you have a choice of the slo mo? like how long between the images per se?

I think you can pretty much make it as slow as you want. I believe I made it 4 times as slow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9291

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Titou wrote:
Titou wrote:

You're welcome. I used Windows Movie Maker for it. It wasn't too hard, thankfully! Smiley

oh yes? from an avi? I have nero9... not sure how to use it tho but it would probably do the work too I think

I used YouTube Downloader to download the video off YouTube, then converted it into a WMV and then opened it up in Windows Movie Maker and cut out the parts of the preview we didn't need and then made it into slow motion.

that looks not that too difficult once you get it of course Smiley

do you have a choice of the slo mo? like how long between the images per se?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 pm

I am so tired of the break ups. I think we all are veteran watchers of both bachelor/bachelorette shows. More downs than ups. I am just happy to see a happy ending for a change. Best of luck to Ashley & JP! I would say the same if Ben is the F1.

LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm

@LaureanT wrote:The Bachelor Franchise needs more solid relationships no matter who the leads choose as their final choice. This is my hope for the franchise.

Definitely agree. They should really start showing the cast-off couples more love as well. It builds up their "successes".

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 pm

The Bachelor Franchise needs more solid relationships no matter who the leads choose as their final choice. This is my hope for the franchise.

LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Titou wrote:
Titou wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Titou wrote:

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Titou wrote:

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum