Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just for curiousity's sake how about a shot of Dino's dress shoes to compare? laugh out loud but I don't think that plane guy can be anyone other than JP IMO. JP's feet look like they'd be that long in length when seeing them side by side in above picture. but JP's top toes look a little wide for plane guy thou just a tad but it may be the shoe type.

I think his feet are also very big Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.

Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.

thank you so much for doing this

I wished I knew how to do that Smiley

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Titou wrote:
what do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow those feet in the first SC are awfully big.

so who do you think those feet are?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Screencaps - Discussion ???? bowdown

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm

JBanana wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She says she's met the man of her dreams and she's so certain with the way she feels about him and then you hear a shout of yeah, and two people laughing. Here it is at the :50 mark.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That sounds like Dino to me. Suspect

yeah when they jump into the falls

It is Dino, it's the same "yeah" and laughing that is shown in the FD preview here:

it's at the :20sec mark when Dino sees that they're going up in the helicopter.

For anyone who might have missed this, JBanana proved it was Constantine that said "yeah." Watch the video she linked to. :wave:

thank you chacharo handwave

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 pm

JBanana wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She says she's met the man of her dreams and she's so certain with the way she feels about him and then you hear a shout of yeah, and two people laughing. Here it is at the :50 mark.

That sounds like Dino to me. Suspect

yeah when they jump into the falls

It is Dino, it's the same "yeah" and laughing that is shown in the FD preview here:

it's at the :20sec mark when Dino sees that they're going up in the helicopter.

For anyone who might have missed this, JBanana proved it was Constantine that said "yeah." Watch the video she linked to. :wave:

Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:02 pm

atlanta1221 wrote:

Oh, I always thought that was Ben and he was yelling "yeah" while on the boat and then Ashley laughs.

Ya know, I think that is Ben's "yeah" also.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I never thought JP was walking away. It looks like he's turning toward her. Anyway, just listening back to season preview and you can hear someone (sounds like JP) yell YEAh with a jubilant laugh. You can hear ash laughing in background too. I always thought this might be when she accepts his proposal. Can't wait! skating

I'm jumping in here in the middle of the thread...sorry if this has already been answered. I was looking for the YEAH also. It is Constintine when they are walking to the heli for their FD. It's in a video I saw somewhere...

ETA yes I see it was answered...

Last edited by onlyme on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 pm

i don't think they're the same

bilolo

Female Posts : 2991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Just for curiousity's sake how about a shot of Dino's dress shoes to compare? lol but I don't think that plane guy can be anyone other than JP IMO. JP's feet look like they'd be that long in length when seeing them side by side in above picture. but JP's top toes look a little wide for plane guy thou just a tad but it may be the shoe type.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Wow those feet in the first SC are awfully big.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.

Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.

Thank you so much. I had never seen that video before. Thank you for making it.

I finally saw said guy leaving and Ashley running after him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anytime, Love. Smiley

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: