SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:18 pm

I wish FYI wouldn't take so long to put their promos online. Their promos have a lot more content.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Jadeh wrote:I am 100% sure he was by her side last night.  Also think that there was more romance than what we saw.  She kissed him a couple of times and nothing was made of it.  They held hands regularly.  The Christmas talk was a little uncomfortable but there are several solutions.  For instance, it sounds like Christmas Eve shopping could be done on the 23rd and that they would hang in NJ with his family with them for Christmas Eve and Christmas morn.  Or they just split it in half.  These two are reasonable and working at it.

I got the impression there was more romance too.

And, their holiday "problems" seem really fixable :Nod: ... Ryan and his brothers can shop on Christmas Eve day together than he picks up mom and niece for dinner at Jaclyn's house (or goes solo). He and Jaclyn leave the feast (which is not to be missed IMHO) and spend night at Ryan's house for opening of presents and brunch/lunch. Then back in the car to head over to dinner at Jaclyn's for traditional Indian curry. They will need to do a little driving but that's the norm for most families, isn't it?!

I really enjoy both of these two. Super adorable and great chemistry ... romance is coming SOON (IMO).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 pm

They are really the only couple I enjoy watching which everyone has already said. Agreed. Those SC's with Jac smiling at him in bed Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 8367-910 mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 I_got_13 mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:16 pm

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 <a href=mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Mafs22" />

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 <a href=mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Mafs60" />

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 <a href=mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Mafs18" />

I'm thinking these were all done in the same location..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 am

ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Combed my hair with a rock #MarriedAtFirstSight #mafs she's a pro golfer @AETV
mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 CCGxKUrUgAAKtfH

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:42 am

Adorable! She looks so happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:11 am

Whats wrong with these young girls eyesight. I thought Doug was adorable and a hunk and I think Ryan is so cute and adorable too. Especially in that last picture! What a sweetie!
Glad Jamie cleaned her lenses and now I'm waiting for Jaclyn to do the same.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:36 am

Ryan is always so sweet to Jaclyn and to his mom and niece. What a great catch! I'm sure Jaclyn realized how lucky she is in no time and watching Sean and Ryan D(bag) now can only make her more grateful to the experts for her own Ryan.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:44 pm

smartcat wrote:Whats wrong with these young girls eyesight. I thought Doug was adorable and a hunk and I think Ryan is so cute and adorable too. Especially in that last picture! What a sweetie!
Glad Jamie cleaned her lenses and now I'm waiting for Jaclyn to do the same.

LOL..ditto here. I guess by this definition i have the brightest eyesight ever lolpanda . I always thought Doug as a less-hairy, goofy version of Kevin Costner... giggling and Ryan is definitely a sweetheart cutie, we could just tell by looking at his face. The other day i saw a tweet complimenting Ryan as : if Patrick Dempsey and Richard Gere had a child, it would be look just like him. and he replied: its not the first time he heard about it...Go figure mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698

Alanna wrote:Ryan is always so sweet to Jaclyn and to his mom and niece. What a great catch! I'm sure Jaclyn realized how lucky she is in no time and watching Sean and Ryan D(bag) now can only make her more grateful to the experts for her own Ryan.

what is so funny is that we were shown on the matchmaking special, initially the expert was matchmaking Jessica and Ryan R..only later they "revised" the pairing to be Jess and Ryan D. Can you imagine a Jaclyn and Ryan D pairing? :shocked!: . Yep definitely, Jac needs to thank her lucky stars everyday :yes: giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:03 pm

I know Jaclyn said she wasn't attracted to Ryan, but I don't think she found him unattractive either, if that makes any sense giggling She made the statement, "he doesn't look like my husband", which I think just adds to her high expectations of what she made up in her head. I can imagine what goes through your mind before getting married like this, and she probably had a mental image of what her husband would look like and Ryan wasn't that "made up image". Besides, she couldn't have found him that offensive, if you listen to her PI's from her honeymoon, she was gushing about how nice he was and in the preview, she said it's only day 7 and I'm crushing on my husband Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Max64 wrote:I know Jaclyn said she wasn't attracted to Ryan, but I don't think she found him unattractive either, if that makes any sense giggling   She made the statement, "he doesn't look like my husband", which I think just adds to her high expectations of what she made up in her head.  I can imagine what goes through your mind before getting  married like this, and she probably had a mental image of what her husband would look like and Ryan wasn't that "made up image".   Besides, she couldn't have found him that offensive, if you listen to her PI's from her honeymoon, she was gushing about how nice he was and in the preview, she said it's only day 7 and I'm crushing on my husband Hugesmile

seriously..i cringe reading all comments on media and posts here about what more she could expect?..she is not too cute herself mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 . These people on SM and media can be ruthless sometimes!.. but i do get her. Being a 7 yrs single she said herself she was living in a fantasy, eg by watching the Notebook hundred times and who knows what other romcom movies..laugh out loud... Maybe she expects a Ryan Gosling doppelganger walking down the aisle? giggling .Her reactions were still 'nothing' compare to Jamie, though..and look how Doug is now love to poking on her for being totally in love with him and always all over him as opposed to when they first met mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698 .

IMO this show needs to change their formula for next seasons..the storylines are becoming too easy to predict. (As has been discussed on the first episode thread): Damie = Ryanlyn , VnM = Ryanica (however, the outcome will be different, they are gonna stay married. IMO- will drop a' crumb' regarding this sometime later on their thread) , Jortney= Sevina... i really need more suspense to stay tune Praying .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:50 pm

I don't know what Jaclyn expected, but whatever it was she's gotten over it pretty fast. I feel kind of bad for her because it's the edit that's making her appear not attracted to him, but that's the "story" TP want to tell right now.

I'm not as invested this season as I was last season. Maybe it's just the cast this season. I pretty much skimmed over Monet and Vaughn, couldn't stand to listen to all the bickering, and I find myself doing that more this season. Sean gives me the willies, so I don't watch much of them, I get tired of seeing him always shoving his tongue down her throat. I'm not impressed with Ryan D, he's so immature. And Jessica is sweet but I hope she's not just so desperate to be married that she puts up with his BS. I think what would make this season better is if the experts were more involved and counseled them to work through these struggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt