SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by moonpie Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:14 am

It's fairly clear by checking out Ryan's Instagram (including some comments) and a few pics with fans, that he's still on Long Island, or at least has been frequenting LI.  He commented back to a poster suggesting that he must be divorced because he's obviously in LI by saying that maybe Jaclyn moved to be with him or maybe he splits his time between there and NJ.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:43 pm

moonpie wrote:It's fairly clear by checking out Ryan's Instagram (including some comments) and a few pics with fans, that he's still on Long Island, or at least has been frequenting LI.  He commented back to a poster suggesting that he must be divorced because he's obviously in LI by saying that maybe Jaclyn moved to be with him or maybe he splits his time between there and NJ.

Not easy for a realtor to move states as a matter of sales base, reputation and referrals, and licensing.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:27 pm

albean99 wrote:I like that we're starting to see Jaclyn come around. The worst thing for them seems to be location. Will be interesting to see the compromise.

I agree and think they are the only couple that seem to be falling in love. Smiley Jessica/Ryan and Jaclyn/Ryan are the only couples I enjoy watching. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:34 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I like that we're starting to see Jaclyn come around. The worst thing for them seems to be location. Will be interesting to see the compromise.

I agree and think they are the only couple that seem to be falling in love.  Smiley   Jessica/Ryan and Jaclyn/Ryan are the only couples I enjoy watching.  ;)  

I know. I only enjoy the two Ryan's. There is something about both Sean and Davina that annoys me about them, both individually and as a couple. And they seem to get the most amount of airtime.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Welcome1 desilucy2

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:11 am

desilucy2 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I agree and think they are the only couple that seem to be falling in love.  Smiley   Jessica/Ryan and Jaclyn/Ryan are the only couples I enjoy watching.  ;)  

I know.  I only enjoy the two Ryan's.  There is something about both Sean and Davina that annoys me about them, both individually and as a couple.  And they seem to get the most amount of airtime.

welcomeyall

I feel the same about Ryan & Jessica. I'm not that interested in their time so it seems longer. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:34 am

welcomebanner desilucy2 ! love your username.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:42 pm

New Preview:

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/562047730604449/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:01 pm

desilucy2 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I know.  I only enjoy the two Ryan's.  There is something about both Sean and Davina that annoys me about them, both individually and as a couple.  And they seem to get the most amount of airtime.

Welcome Desilucy2!

Jaclyn and Ryan are the  most fun to watch at this stage (IMO!) but who knows what those pesky producers have in store for us next week.

I keep going in circles on which couple I like best.

At this point in the season I have the most hope for Jaclyn and Ryan but Jessica and Ryan are on the rise.

Whereas after week 1 I thought that Sean and Davina were the most promising and now I just can't imagine that they can stand being in same room with each other anymore.

Let's see how much my opinion flip flops next week. marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 3806527698
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:06 pm

I think that Jessica and Ryan are the most volatile. For some reason he seems to have a temper. He stormed out of the honeymoon with the cameras. I can't imagine what he would of done without the cameras. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:25 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I think that Jessica and Ryan are the most volatile.  For some reason he seems to have a temper.  He stormed out of the honeymoon with the cameras.  I can't imagine what he would of done without the cameras.  JMHO

Yep, that certainly bothered me. But they seemed to make some serious progress last week so who knows what the edit will reveal on Tuesday.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I think that Jessica and Ryan are the most volatile.  For some reason he seems to have a temper.  He stormed out of the honeymoon with the cameras.  I can't imagine what he would of done without the cameras.  JMHO

I think in the casting special that Ryan D. noted that he tends to walk away when he gets angry. I suspect that he has had issues with dealing with emotions/communications before. His reaction is to get angry. Jess also said that she had communication issues. Her reaction is to get upset, feel badly, and to keep things in. I also suspect that the experts determined that they were compatible and committed to the experiment AND that this was an opportunity for two people who had similar values and lifestyles (she modeled, he was on a reality tv show; family is important to both; both want physical attractiveness; he wants sweet; she does not want a mama's boy; they are both neatniks) and similar problems (she's tentative, he's impulsive; she pouts & he has outbursts) to learn how to communicate. Dr. C spoke about giving them exercises and they both mentioned them on one of the episodes. Couples can bond over solving issues in their lives. And we know that there is volatility in the relationship based on sneak peeks. I think that their issues are very different from Monet & Vaughn who said they each wanted something and then it turned out that they really did not which means that they were matched on an incorrect assumption. Also, Vaughn & Monet were nasty to each other in a way that J & R are not. I truly believe that he said that piercings were trashy but not on you and just did not realize the impact it would have on Jess. I vaguely recall her saying something about her fiance, in addition to cheating on her, was not respectful and his family did not like her. She has hot spots (sensitive issues) and he gets hot. Once they trust each other they can grow together & in the meantime they should keep the experts near by. Note also that both of their issues can be based on a lack of self confidence despite outward appearances.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt