SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:48 am

Linds911 wrote:So adorable tonight!! Feel so sad for his niece but I'm sure they both were calling every day. How nice that Jac&Ryan settled on an apartment right away. Smiley Different then the other 2...

Same.. I almost teared up watching ryan and his mom hugging before he left. Something tells me he will be back to the island, hopefully with Jaclyn.. Can't see that place in Astoria working for either of them. Someone's going to have to relocate.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:17 am

soccermom333 wrote:So cute to see Jaclyn softening and falling in love with her husband.  Smiley

It is so great to watch love happening. She's entering perma-grin territory when talking about him or looking at him. giggling And I love his smiles too as he sees how much she's starting to like him. I skipped a lot of the other couples parts to re watch the Jaclyn and Ryan parts. :Nod: The way Ryan loves and treats his mom and niece show how lucky a woman in his life will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:29 am

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So adorable tonight!! Feel so sad for his niece but I'm sure they both were calling every day. How nice that Jac&Ryan settled on an apartment right away. Smiley Different then the other 2...

Same.. I almost teared up watching ryan and his mom hugging before he left. Something tells me he will be back to the island, hopefully with Jaclyn.. Can't see that place in Astoria working for either of them. Someone's going to have to relocate.

Snooping around on Ryan's Instagram a little leads me to believe that he's living back on the island. Between pictures and comments, he seems to be living there at least part-time.

Hope he and Jaclyn stayed together. They are the bright spots of this season.

moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 am

Ryan is a gentle soul. I do believe he loves Jaclyn very much and he was so happy to be out of the friend zone. I love that they always look at each other when they talk. The niece is a very sweet girl and I love his mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:39 am

relaxing wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:So cute to see Jaclyn softening and falling in love with her husband.  Smiley

It is so great to watch love happening.  She's entering perma-grin territory when talking about him or looking at him.  giggling And I love his smiles too as he sees how much she's starting to like him.  I skipped a lot of the other couples parts to re watch the Jaclyn and Ryan parts. :Nod:  The way Ryan loves and treats his mom and niece show how lucky a woman in his life will be.

Haha guilty of the same. I was cringing during Sean and Davina's scenes, so I kind of stopped wAtching those. Jaclyn is for real head over heels! Thinking of him "all romantical" as her friend said :cutesmile!: . Made me a little nervous though when she asked Ryan what he would do when he was really into her and he said "jump off the roof" :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: haha I reallyyy hope he is into her as much as she is falling for him!

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:46 am

You can tell he is into her. He said he felt good being with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:38 pm

New Preview:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-happy-new-year

Ryan unleashing the beast.... cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Steel2009 wrote:New Preview:

I just adore this couple. They are the only happy part of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:06 pm

Steel2009 wrote:New Preview:

Omg Haaa the question now is .. Will Ryan be able to keep up ;)

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:14 pm

I binge watched from the beginning the last few nights and I'm hooked. And of course I love these two the best. I also started FFing past Davina and Sean's parts laugh out loud

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:19 pm

love love ryan and more so this last episode when they were discussing money and he told her he wants to make her happy -- what a thoughtful and considerate guy!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:42 pm

I wonder if anyone watches D & S. Experts messed up . . . big time. Worse than Vaughn and Monet.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt