SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Ryan just changed his twitter profile picture to one of him and Jaclyn. He is teasing everyone with his tweet. ;)

ryan ranelloneVerified account
‏@LIRealEstate01
When was this? #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight maybe last night? Maybe 6 months ago? @JaclynMethuen
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Mon May 04, 2015 12:19 am

soccermom333 wrote:Ryan just changed his twitter profile picture to one of him and Jaclyn.  He is teasing everyone with his tweet.  ;)

ryan ranelloneVerified account
‏@LIRealEstate01
When was this? #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight maybe last night? Maybe 6 months ago? @JaclynMethuen
Reply Retweet Favorite
More

Thats easy he hadn't meet Jaclyn 6 months ago LOL

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 04, 2015 12:23 am

That's adorable. awwww

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 04, 2015 2:01 am

So adorable!! I'm going with last night as well! :cutesmile!:

Ryan's profile pic:
MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 CEH4VpYUgAE5ntu

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 8367-910 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 I_got_13 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 2:27 am

Well, I don't think they are allowed to be seen together in public yet so I doubt that was last night. Btw, watching those FYI youtube clips. the first couples had much more to bond on- There was that emotional connection there that is lacking with season 2 couples IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 4:22 am

Linds911 wrote:So adorable!! I'm going with last night as well! :cutesmile!:

Ryan's profile pic:
MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 CEH4VpYUgAE5ntu

Thanks Linds for bringing the picture over. I think it is adorable too. ;) I also noticed that all the tweets Ryan favorited are all about Jaclyn and Ryan being the perfect couple etc. Doesn't seem like he is hiding it very well. ;) Seems like a man in love. We shall see.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 10:04 am

ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01  ·  May 2
#shoppingspree #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight @JaclynMethuen
MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 CEBXWWGUgAAHYSL

They seem to be out in the public without a care in the world! It's not winter so it must be recent.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 10:09 am

^^^ I think this is from the show tomorrow when they shop for the apartment. But... I do agree, I don't think they have a care in the world! Smiley. Just thinking about each other!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon May 04, 2015 10:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They seem to be out in the public without a care in the world! It's not winter so it must be recent.

I agree. Perhaps more interesting - and (IMO telling) is less when the picture was actually taken but the happiness they exhibit in it and when the picture was actually posted (2 days ago).

IMO there's a lot of interesting things about this couple but to me the most interesting is how a physical connection grew out of friendship and emotional intimacy and how quickly that transition happened for Jaclyn. Ryan seems to have been initially skeptical about that but now he seems to be a "believer".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 04, 2015 11:30 am

Even if the pic is from months ago, he posted it yesterday and fav'd a bunch of tweets speculating it was a few nights ago. Their tptb are probably ok and even encouraging of them spoiling that they're still together because the other two are such a train wreck.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 3:30 pm

^^^they are the new power couple!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Mon May 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Does anyone think Ryan and Jaclyn are still married? I mean I would hope they wouldn't lead their fans on with they're sm. I mean why would they favorite tweets with fans hoping they are still married if they aren't.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt