SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Wed May 13, 2015 6:17 pm

yep, he did.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1906

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Wed May 13, 2015 8:38 pm

makeupchick85 wrote:After that I would be his friend, but I couldn't backtrack the door would be shut. He knew where she stood with sex issue and how important it was to her. Its like he had buyers remorse.

Man, that's depressing. IMO He never looked super into Jaclyn in the first place, but I just assumed it was because he was kind of flat emotion-wise. If I were her, I'd have a really hard time giving him another chance after turning off after sex. 100% empathized when she said how she felt so self conscious that something must be wrong with Her or her body for him to just not really wanting to continue to be sexual with her and keep getting to know her. Humph. At this point, between what I've seen and all of their SM, I almost wonder if the are just friends that respect and care about each other, but realized that a romantic relationship just wouldn't work. The matches this season are exhausting. The terrible and choppy editing doesn't help either.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 13, 2015 9:21 pm

^^^  I am leaning more towards that now.  I think Ryan was just not into her.  They are definitely friends on SM and respect and care for one another and no doubt will continue to be friends but I think that is it.  sad Sorry it did not grow into something more but Ryan was just not feeling it.  

I actually thought in the beginning they would be the couple to make it and that Ryan was just very low key.  Now I feel the opposite and think they have broken up but remain friends.  I thought their SM indicated they were still together, now I believe otherwise.  Not sure why they flirted and favored tweets about being a great couple but maybe they want to "benefit' from the publicity and think by being a united front, they will have a better chance of prospering from the experience.  

Love hearing everyone's thoughts and can't believe my opinion has changed so drastically.  Smiley Still love the show----it is fascinating to me.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 14, 2015 12:00 am

The editing is a bear on this show so who knows..... but of all the couples on the show J&R seem to me to have the best opportunity for success because they are respectful of each other and have very good communication skills, particularly J.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 14, 2015 12:04 am

Before the season even started I remember reading from two different sources  (via Twitter and another message board) that Ryan was still with Jaclyn. They knew this because Ryan is their real-estate agent. I do not believe they are broken up. I believe a lot of the drama from these last two episodes has been manufactured by the producers which is turning me completely off of the show. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 14, 2015 12:43 am

^^^ Thanks for letting us know. I guess the editing is screwed up because I completely changed my opinion. Maybe next Tuesday will be better. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Thu May 14, 2015 8:45 am

IMO Ryan would be a fool not to want Jaclyn in his life.  She is such a dynamic person, who can handle any bump in the road with grace and dignity. He has to realize that his niece is growing up and will be off to college before he knows it, his mom is getting older and he needs to find his happiness.  He has already said she is one of the best people he has meet in his life, therefore he would be foolish not to make this work.  It may be difficult but we all saw the magic and it just does not happen that often in your life, so when it does, you have to make it work.

Jaclyn won me over again when she said I have to forgive you.  She is simply incredible how fast she responds in a positive way to any negative situation.  I wish Davina could really have seen last night's episode, she could really learn a lot from Jaclyn.  If you look at Davina's social media , she is on a ranch w/o TV...seems to me someone told her  this past week's episode would be brutal, she was really exposed and needed to get out of Dodge.  Remember, Davina has a lot of walls she puts up when anything does not go her way and in relationships she is her own worst enemy.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu May 14, 2015 9:55 am

She would be a lot to handle though. He freely says she has a heart of gold and is an exceptional person, but one would need to tumble romantically in love to sign up for that. That sort of on/off switch "love" is terrifying on the receiving end, I think. It gives the other person no space to test and advance their own feelings. All that focus on Jaclyn's wedding day blurting out "I"m not into him" (switch set to off) may have distracted us from the real long term issue -- did Ryan want to grow toward her romantically. I think he was a baby steps guy, and when she switched "on" it must have been overwhelming. Living in strange place, stranding mother and niece, driving to work, and a "stranger" (let's be honest) whose libido etc. is off the charts. I think she's too much testosterone for him. But he is sweet and sees her sweet side (which can't be denied -- a loyal quality person).

Personally, in some ways pulling names out of a hat with balance for region/age/and a few other e-Harmony factors might have done as well or better than the hundreds of hours on thousands of applicants.

Also, the edit is splicing their comments and conversations completely out of sequence even more than usual for this format. (All three couples) Very annoying because it feels like the storytelling is highly manipulated.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu May 14, 2015 10:18 am

jlccaz wrote:She would be a lot to handle though.  He freely says she has a heart of gold and is an exceptional person, but one would need to tumble romantically in love to sign up for that.  That sort of on/off switch "love" is terrifying on the receiving end, I think.  It gives the other person no space to test and advance their own feelings.  All that focus on Jaclyn's wedding day blurting out "I"m not into him" (switch set to off) may have distracted us from the real long term issue -- did Ryan want to grow toward her romantically.  I think he was a baby steps guy, and when she switched "on" it must have been overwhelming.  Living in strange place, stranding mother and niece, driving to work, and a "stranger" (let's be honest) whose libido etc. is off the charts.  I think she's too much testosterone for him.  But he is sweet and sees her sweet side (which can't be denied -- a loyal quality person).

Personally, in some ways pulling names out of a hat with balance for region/age/and a few other e-Harmony factors might have done as well or better than the hundreds of hours on thousands of applicants.

Also, the edit is splicing their comments and conversations completely out of sequence even more than usual for this format.  (All three couples)  Very annoying because it feels like the storytelling is highly manipulated.

I completely agree. Taking just strictly from the presentation, Ryan got ticked off with the purchasing of the food argument and then goes and buys Cat stuff for the bath. Very wonky in my opinion. We also had heard there was no contact while she was in Fl. So what was that video chat? Editing is all off to me. I suspect they have had some bumps in the road but I think they have managed to work them out.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by aglomessage Thu May 14, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi everyone, new here, visiting for one post. handwave I admit this show and trying to figure out the results has turned me into a SM detective... shameful is what that is. giggling
The least I can do to feel a little better is share the results. ;)

This seems to be an interesting picture:
https://instagram.com/p/0THOoBNs6V/

Taken after the final decision, before the show aired and in a private family situation. I don't see a ring - just saying. sad
Based on other SM activity it seems like they are on really good terms, the families too. So, either there's still hope and sth happened to that ring or they're at least good friends. What do you think?

These two are my favourite couple because they talk respectfully to one another. I can't watch the other two. They are so concentrated on what they "want" and "need", they can't see the other person at all. (f. ex. they constantly seem to be using phrases like "I NEED this to work, because I WANT to be married"). What about "I will try my best to get to know my new wife/husband, who they really are, what their values and dreams are, their weaknesses and strengths and how can I help them in going through life together"?
It's nice that Jac&Ryan are at least trying not to hurt each other.

aglomessage

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Welcome1 aglomessage
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 1:40 pm

welcomeyall aglomessage! Nice detective work!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt