SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:06 pm

I think the fact that these two are hanging out together is a good sign that they are both still married. They have that common bond.

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kiki_P Sat May 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Jac & Jess hanging out.....looking like 2 married ladies  giggling giggling

https://instagram.com/p/3UZVRQu_xG/?taken-by=msjcastro

https://instagram.com/p/3ScoNSFQ_f/

https://instagram.com/p/3UTxkejajf/

https://www.facebook.com/JessicaCastroMAFS/photos/pb.1557188727889176.-2207520000.1433026539./1603074363300612/?type=1&theater

Is Jac wearing her wedding band in that video?

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 30, 2015 9:59 pm

^We never see her left hand because this is shot using a front facing camera so everything is reversed. We only see her right hand.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 87b72b10 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 86669110 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Jaclyn looks so happy. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 31, 2015 6:19 am

Jaclyn is definitely wearing her ring in the Facebook picture.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun May 31, 2015 8:35 pm

Max64 wrote:I think the fact that these two are hanging out together is a good sign that they are both still married. They have that common bond.

I expect that 2 out of the 3 couples will still be married at the reunion show. Whether they stay married 6 months later, well, that's a whole other story.

Maybe both JacRy and JesRy are real-deal but even more believable that they are staying married to take advantage of post-show opportunities.

I am so jaded these days as I prepare for this season of Bachelorette cantstopl (and I am spoiler-free so no clues please to Kaitlyn's ending!) .

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 9:16 pm

I really hope Jaclyn and Ryan stay together, that's the only couple I was somewhat invested in. At the beginning of the season Ryan was going gang busters on SM and it came to a screeching halt when he started boohooing. I'm sure the negative comments where a tad much to take but it seems even now he's been fairly quiet. I hope it's not a bad sign.
I wouldn't be surprised is Jess and Ryan stay together at the end but then part ways. Davina and Shawn.... ah, no way are they together. Lets hope not anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Was sweet how they hung out with Kayla, hopefully Uncle RyRy didn't make her mad and said yes!. giggling

Jac&Jess are always hanging out together now similar to Cortney & Jamie last year. Hope that's a good sign.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:24 pm

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/photos/a.418513571624533.1073741828.334832696659288/582822255193663/?type=1&theater

:shocked!: :shocked!: :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:46 pm

What the heck!!?? Did MF have anything to do with this?? Geesh!

Thanks Steel for posting the f/book updates! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:13 pm

I hate how people pick on the way Ryan looks. He's got a nice body and a cute face. IMO he's just awkward and it may be because of the tv cameras or because Jac is over the top.

OT I hope next season they have a woman that doesn't fit the ideal in the looks department and see how that works.

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:59 am

I think it is fine to acknowledge different looks - the problem comes when one kind of look (handsome, beautiful) is all that is considered as worthy of love. It's a reflection of a pretty damaged culture and one everyone buys into. It's interesting to watch one's own assumptions to discover bias there.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt