SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by WatcheronWall Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:04 pm

The way I see it, the only real proof we have that Ryan R was helping rear his niece or helping out his mother is his word.  Which given the fact that Jacklyn said that he never once did what he promised to do, not even feed her cat, makes him IMHO a lair. (sorry I just believe what she says more than what he does)  So if is a lair, I am pretty sure he would have no problem lying about how much emotional or monetary support he was giving his mom/niece.  His mother has custody and there is no reason to believe she is not doing a perfectly fine job of rearing her granddaughter.  Besides, there are other brothers that would also be involved including some that are fathers and probably more equipped emotionally to be a father figure.   Still think he is using his mom and is a case of "failure to launch" and a sad basement dwelling troll and Jacklyn is so much better off with out him.

edited for grammer

Last edited by WatcheronWall on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:05 pm

If Ryan was found on match.com, he may have looked at this "experiment" as a good way to get spending cash, paid dinner dates, paid trip and sex. Not a bad gig if you can get it. IMO, he had no intention of staying in this relationship after all of the freebies were gone.

Of all of the guys with profiles on match.com, you have to wonder what it was about Ryan that he was the one picked. Maybe they just had a list of 100, closed their eyes and picked the one their finger landed on??

Last edited by TwinkleB13 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:06 pm

TwinkleB13 wrote:
It seemed like Ryan wanted Jaclyn there as a tool and not for emotional purposes. (Ex. someone for his mom, a female role model for his niece, etc.)

IMO, I bet his niece was so disappointed that they did not stay together, based on their interactions and things she said the day they were all painting.  Hopefully they are able to stay in touch.

That's yet another casting failure. They should have seen that this young woman would probably form a strong attachment to Ryan's wife. And the possibility that six weeks later, his niece would be getting divorced along with Ryan was always there. I probably won't be watching S3, because I have zero confidence in this right now, but I seriously, seriously hope they did not cast anyone with obligations to children.

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:10 pm

IMO ryan was not found on match.com, that might have just been something that he had done prior..

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyMae56 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:18 pm

I think Ryan is a people pleaser and didn't know how to extract himself with integrity. His moaning and groaning through the 6 week "experiment" was overlooked because he is a basically kindhearted guy who wasn't going to be harsh or rude.  I love Jackie and hope her dance card is overflowing with suitable, mature fellows ready for a great life. Ryan wasn't that guy. Perhaps his niece lost the most since Jackie would have brought such light to her life.

The experts lost a lot of my respect when they pushed Ryan so hard to reconsider and "try again." Clearly his heart was not there and Jackie deserved SO much better - my gracious.  I didn't see the "down on one knee" pose on FYI last night, but I am glad they cut it out of the show since it didn't pan out. I get that they wanted some semblance of "success" but forcing that showed disrespect for the couples and a lack of understanding of who they were dealing with.

Last edited by DaisyMae56 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

DaisyMae56

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:20 pm

I think of everyone cast only Jaclyn was truly ready to be married.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:24 pm

i agree that they should not have been pressured to even give it a second chance but the way they were acting at the reunion when they seen old footage was that they were glowing inside and out. The experts still seen chemistry there.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:27 pm

sherrie714 wrote:i agree that they should not have been pressured to even give it a second chance but the way they were acting at the reunion when they seen old footage was that they were glowing inside and out. The experts still seen chemistry there.

I am not sure we watched the same show. All I saw from Jacklyn's body language was her leaning as far away from Ryan as possible.

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:30 pm

LOL Ryan said that "he was glowing inside and out" jac said "ya me too"

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:58 pm

I almost lost it when Jaclyn said that she missed Ryan's mom and niece. I wonder if Ryan didn't want them to continue a relationship? What's wrong with them visiting each other once in a while?

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:58 pm

TwinkleB13 wrote:
He has a great setup in his mother's basement. He doesn't have to pay rent or do anything for himself. Plus, he has the convenience of saying that he is there to care for his mother and niece. Great job if you can get it, I guess. Jaclyn dodged a bullet.

IMO, this is somewhat unfair.  He has stepped in to help both his niece and his mother and that is a huge responsibility.  His mother does not seem to be in the best health or physical shape and I am sure there are things that he does for her that she cannot do for herself.  She may have some type of medical condition.  His other siblings have marriages and children and he didn't so he did the right thing.  I don't see him as a basement dweller mooching off his parents playing video games all day and night and being an unproductive member of society.  No matter what type of relationship issues he had with Jaclyn and in general, that does not change that he is living there to take care of his mom and niece.  He had said several times that he would be happy living near them, not with them.  I actually trust Jaclyn's judgement, and on this particular topic she even had positive things to say about how he cared for his mom and niece and that it was a quality that she really admired.  

IMO, you're giving him too much credit. If you listened here and there and read between the lines, it was alluded to the fact that he's "around" his niece and mom, and NEVER that he's taking care of them. I'm guessing that he is mooching off his mother, who probably cooks for him and he loves that arrangement. He may like being around his niece and his mom, because he is benefitting and  it IS convenient.....It would be ideal IF he would do things for the mom and niece , but that was NEVER said. He strikes me as being quietly slick. Those are the hardest to catch!

I dated a guy who made himself look good by saying that he was coming home (he worked in a neighboring state) for the weekends to help his mom, to mow the lawn etc. It made sense to me. I believed him...BUT what I saw was something completely deferent: He came home so his mother cooked him homecooked meals,  did his laundry and ironed his clothes. He was a moocher/user. It was sickening when I watched her in action....

One day I heard his mother talking to his nephew that she baked the nephew some cookies thanking him for doing the LAWN every week!!!!! I was appalled and realized that he lied to score points with me. I dumped the moocher/user. His poor mother....

I realize that we all have our experiences and judge accordingly, but NEVER had I read or heard that Ryan was TAKING CARE of his family physically or financially.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:02 pm

DaisyMae56 wrote:I think Ryan is a people pleaser and didn't know how to extract himself with integrity. His moaning and groaning through the 6 week "experiment" was overlooked because he is a basically kindhearted guy who wasn't going to be harsh or rude.  I love Jackie and hope her dance card is overflowing with suitable, mature fellows ready for a great life. Ryan wasn't that guy. Perhaps his niece lost the most since Jackie would have brought such light to her life.

The experts lost a lot of my respect when they pushed Ryan so hard to reconsider and "try again." Clearly his heart was not there and Jackie deserved SO much better - my gracious.  I didn't see the "down on one knee" pose on FYI last night, but I am glad they cut it out of the show since it didn't pan out. I get that they wanted some semblance of "success" but forcing that showed disrespect for the couples and a lack of understanding of who they were dealing with.

He may be:
a) a people pleaser
b) manipulatively slick
c)pretending for the camera....
I'm going with b or c.

Anyone who plays games with a person like he did with Jac is NOT a nice person in my book no matter how sweet he appears, or says the right things on camera. Jac can do MUCH better. RUN!

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt