SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:02 pm

GA! Details! laugh out loud

I have to wait for it to go up online

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kbange Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:05 pm

reason wrote:How old is Jaclyn?  She wants kids now interesting!

She's 30. Ryan R. is 28.

Source: http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/participants-and-experts/jaclyn-methuen

kbange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Jess is passive aggressive. Yes Ryan complained about the ironing on the bed, but he seemed over it when it was done. Jess however was not over it and to bring the $100 into that argument was baffling. She keeps things inside, pretends she is fine with it but then acts like she isnt. She is hard work. At least with Ryan, you know his moods because he lets you know

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Jaclyn is a year older and wants their first kid by the time she is 32. Cracks me up how they are talking about this already. I think they need to fall in love first. They are heading in that direction but wow this "experiment" puts everything on the fast track. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Marriage at first sight is marriage on steriods. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The previews were depressing for all three!! Yikes! laugh out loud

Still watching FYI so can't wait for the previews. I have a feeling Ryan and Jac will make the distance and Ry leaving his family an issue.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 pm

Why they repeating? yikes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:20 pm

reason wrote:Why they repeating? yikes

I know. My station too. Rolling Eyes

ETA: it's a repeat marathon till 3am! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:43 pm

kbange Welcome1

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:58 pm

Davina still needs to learn how to be supportive and spontaneous

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:51 am

Awwwwwww!!
This is from Ryan D's IG:

I can't think
of many things
more attractive
than a beautiful
person whose beauty
isn't what actually
attracts you

thatkidnino@msjcastro everyone likes a nice cover but the stories most important

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:32 am

Jaclyn and Ryan were probably watching together. They tweeted such sweet things to each other.

ryan ranellone ‏@LIRealEstate01 1h1 hour ago
Can't help but to smile watching me and @JaclynMethuen blossom #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight @AETV @FYI

Jaclyn Methuen ‏@JaclynMethuen 1h1 hour ago
@MAFSFan @LIRealEstate01 I don't know... I think I grabbed his hiney a few more times!

ryan ranellone ‏@LIRealEstate01 1h1 hour ago
@JaclynMethuen @MAFSFan hahah jac is a Hands on type of gal

There is more! I will add the rest to their thread when it opens. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13