SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed May 13, 2015 9:57 am

Steel2009 wrote:PREVIEW:  Intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-intimacy
wow ryan point blank said he doesn't want to lead her on when the feelings aren't there eekkkk  Suspect  so was it all about the chase for him then but he was uncertain about her from the beginning?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed May 13, 2015 9:58 am

I have to say this season is kind of depressing me. LoL. Jac and Ryan were the bright spot, but last nights episode didn't leave me with the warm fuzzies. The other two couples are a train wreck-and initially I had such high hopes for Davina and Sean. But Jessica and Ryan- Oy Vey! Those two really shouldn't be together. It is so glaring to me what a horrible match this is I really wonder if they were matched for entertainment purposes. I know that is cynical, but it is just such an unhealthy relationship.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed May 13, 2015 10:02 am

emusha wrote:

wow ryan point blank said he doesn't want to lead her on when the feelings aren't there eekkkk  Suspect  so was it all about the chase for him then but he was uncertain about her from the beginning?
Yikes! yeah that preview doesn't look too promising.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 13, 2015 10:03 am

I think Ryan and Jac's relationship was definitely not as smooth and easy as the first few episodes led us to believe, but based on their SM activity I get the feeling they've worked past it and are happy.

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 am

emusha wrote:

I think he just gave in on the whole sex thing once she was willing but now regrets it. He seems like the kind of guy who doesn't really do the whole casual sex thing and prefers feelings to be involved. I think he'd hate for Jac to potentially look back and feel like he used her so he panicked. I think they'll get back on track before the whole thing ends. And if not, they at least remained friends after.

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 87b72b10 MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 86669110 MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 13, 2015 10:39 am

bleuberry wrote:I think Ryan and Jac's relationship was definitely not as smooth and easy as the first few episodes led us to believe, but based on their SM activity I get the feeling they've worked past it and are happy.

I agree bleu!   Looking at their SM I would be shocked if they didn't stay married.   Not sure what is happening now in real time but regardless they seem to be friends.  I think he got scared because Jac seemed to be "all in!"  Things were moving so fast but there is also the possibility that he really was not feeling it with her.  Guess we will know next week.  Smiley

Just wanted to add that I do think he was willing to have sex on their wedding night and so don't think he was faking that. I think once jac began having real feelings he got scared! At least I hope that is it.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 10:50 am

I didn't watch it last night. If anyone has links I'd appreciate it! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed May 13, 2015 11:11 am

If Ryan didn't have feelings why did he have sex with her in the first place she didn't have sex for 2 years and then she does with a guy that doesn't feel the same way. Ryan needs to get it together he is not my favorite person anymore right now and I would tweet him but I might like him again maybe so I won't tweet him because I might regret what I say. Season 1 spoiled me I need to stop getting invested in these couples and if Ryan and Jaclyn are together it must be hard for her to watch this episodes but I have a feeling because Ryan is an idiot him and Jaclyn are just friends but why favorite and retweet all the fans saying they want them together and love tweets if they aren't together then the are leading they're fans on and that would piss me off. I know they have to keep us guessing but they don't have to go all out like that if they aren't together Davina and Sean don't.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmokramer Wed May 13, 2015 12:12 pm

fchew75 wrote:If Ryan didn't have feelings why did he have sex with her in the first place she didn't have sex for 2 years and then she does with a guy that doesn't feel the same way. Ryan needs to get it together he is not my favorite person anymore right now and I would tweet him but I might like him again maybe so I won't tweet him because I might regret what I say. Season 1 spoiled me I need to stop getting invested in these couples and if Ryan and Jaclyn are together it must be hard for her to watch this episodes but I have a feeling because Ryan is an idiot him and Jaclyn are just friends but why favorite and retweet all the fans saying they want them together and love tweets if they aren't together then the are leading they're fans on and that would piss me off. I know they have to keep us guessing but they don't have to go all out like that if they aren't together Davina and Sean don't.
Either: a) he's a pig, or, b) his feelings changed. Or c) the producers created this drama artificially.

cosmokramer

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed May 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Well hopefully its C) I hope it's not A) and Ryan gets it together if he is a pig he wouldn't want a guy to be like that with his niece or mom but for now I will go with C) because I don't want to not like Ryan but I see his staying off twitter laugh out loud.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed May 13, 2015 3:01 pm

Ryan and Jac - The key is when Ryan says I want my life back - I don't think it even has so much to do with Jaclyn - she's just the catalyst of why his life is so different.  Many people have a very tough time getting out of their routines.  It takes a major adjustment.  The first couple weeks are like a vacation and then reality sets in.   He's changing who he sees on a daily basis, commutes from work, adjusting to living with someone he doesn't know well.   And then he was alone while Jaclyn was traveling and doubly aware of how different his life was without the fun and benefits.    It's actually quite an honest emotion/feeling.   Remember the old saying that the marriage license piece of paper DOES make a difference?  You've made a very serious commitment and you can't help but question it a bit.  It's a bit surprising Ryan and Jessica don't have this happen too.  

The question is whether Ryan realizes he knows he wanted/needed this change to get the future he sees and to not live in a rut. Then he will be back into making it work.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Another Preview:

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/572925886183300/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13