SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Jacklyn got pissed at the edit making her seem like she reacted to his mom. It was an obvious dub to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:20 pm

Does anyone know whether MAFS 2 will have more episodes than season 1?....(it seems like it to me, going by the way they ended the last 2 epis...scratch)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:25 pm

^ season 2 is a 13 episode season Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:43 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ season 2 is a 13 episode season Smiley

Ah, thank you!...i believe S.1 with an extra footage called "Unveilled" made it 12 episodes in total. SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 am

I'm liking all 3 couples, haven't gone to SM so I'm not sure what's going on with the one Ryan. Davina & Sean are really cute, loved the note/key he sent her before the wedding, did anyone know the song at the reception, it had "key" in it? Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:58 am

Lost17 wrote:I'm liking all 3 couples, haven't gone to SM so I'm not sure what's going on with the one Ryan. Davina & Sean are really cute, loved the note/key he sent her before the wedding, did anyone know the song at the reception, it had "key" in it? Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

No, I didn't notice it.

I am enjoying it, but I'm not going to lie...I like the 1st Season couples better.

Sean, just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. I find him attractive, but I couldn't handle 15 min of him.

I think Jessica and Ryan are already not communicating. Both worrying if the other likes the other. Although, I don't know when that was exactly stated.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:12 am

atem wrote:
Lost17 wrote:I'm liking all 3 couples, haven't gone to SM so I'm not sure what's going on with the one Ryan. Davina & Sean are really cute, loved the note/key he sent her before the wedding, did anyone know the song at the reception, it had "key" in it? Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

No, I didn't notice it.

I am enjoying it, but I'm not going to lie...I like the 1st Season couples better.  

Sean, just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.  I find him attractive, but I couldn't handle 15 min of him.  

I think Jessica and Ryan are already not communicating.  Both worrying if the other likes the other.  Although, I don't know when that was exactly stated.  

IA on the bolded. Not only that,- from the little being investigated-- they seem to bickering on SMs too... hmmm . I hope i am wrong though. We'll see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:22 am

atem wrote:

No, I didn't notice it.

Sean, just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.  I find him attractive, but I couldn't handle 15 min of him.  

I think Jessica and Ryan are already not communicating.  Both worrying if the other likes the other.  Although, I don't know when that was exactly stated.  
So far I could handle Sean way better than I could Doug. We've only seen a few episodes, I might change my mind.  giggling

That's why I like going spoiler free most of the time, much better viewing experience and not all the disappointment on how we think they should be/act.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:31 am

I'm trying not to compare seasons. I'm glad to move on. I find this way more interesting than the 1st yr show.

I like S/D and Ryan R/Jacklyn but not really a fan of Ryan D. Jessica seems fine so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:24 am

^^^^Exactly what I think... something about Jess' Ryan seems off. His mother is a doll though.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:32 am

i think jaclyn will come around during their honeymoon...this could be another successful season....i think savina are solid,id b shocked if they decide not to stay together,i like all couples BUT im still 50/50 on jess n ryan,good looking couple though they look like siblings

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:34 am

I didn't go back and rewatch but I am pretty sure Ryan's mom said something about putting up a stocking for Jess so I am guessing that they are not a very religious Jewish family.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13