SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by just2relax Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:51 am

Thanks Bee.  Great interview.  Here's an interview that Dr. C posted on Twitter.  Really insightful.
https://ricochet.com/43-year-old-man-like-married-first-sight/

just2relax

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:47 am

Beeleever wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:ruh roooooo.  Seems the good DRs. missed this.
http://witsmag.com/2014/10/a-star-is-born-jessica-castro/

Nope. The Dr.'s absolutely did not miss this. The production team decided not to air it, which Dr. C was very frustrated by. I'm going to give her a chance. Dr. C speaks very highly of her.

I'm not sure it is any different than burlesque dancing? scratch

Nicely done. I am glad you got the interview, and it just continues to prove that there is a "story" being told and we are being toyed with by the production staff. I guess the part that stood out to me was the part that she indicated she was looking for a lead role on TV. I know Jamie had been on tv other than the Bach, but I don't think she stated that she was looking to be on TV. Ultimately it is the same. I guess it just "shows to go ya" that i jumped in feet first and got the facts later. no no
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:07 am

Beeleever wrote:snipped...

Here are my brief thoughts on Episode 1. It's short and sweet!

Married at First Sight Season 2 - Episode 1

I'll be leaving for NYC Weds. morning for a week, so I will not blog this week. I will combine the two shows into next week's blog.

(For anyone interested, I did an interview Friday with Jeremiah James Korfe that I hope to get up after Easter, with a video of him singing his newest release, "Work". I'm not sure where to post this as we no longer have an appropriate thread, but I know there are people that still follow him from SHA! Mods, maybe you can let me know where to post. Thanks.)

Great blog Bee, thanks!

Jeremiah still has an active thread in Other Reality TV Shows - Discussions - *Spoilers*

Jeremiah Korfe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:38 am

just2relax wrote:Thanks Bee.  Great interview.  Here's an interview that Dr. C posted on Twitter.  Really insightful.
https://ricochet.com/43-year-old-man-like-married-first-sight/

Thanks for sharing! The comments are also interesting.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:25 am

Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. @LoganLevkoff  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Behind the scenes perspective on #MarriedAtFirstSight from the wonderful, @DrCilona http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2015/03/married-at-first-sight-season-2_23.html …

I saw this when Sean retweeted it, Bee. I really enjoyed your interview. It's interesting to know that the experts can be frustrated by the editing. I don't get why they didn't put anything in about Jessica's acting/modelling interests. They had to know it would get out so were they trying for controversy? It doesn't sound like we should be too quick to put each couple into a mold based on last season.

I also enjoyed reading the other interview & comments posted by just2relax.

This article is worth checking out.

FYI TV @FYI  ·  23h 23 hours ago
5 Things I Learned from #MarriedAtFirstSight (as told by the amazing @LoganLevkoff) http://disq.us/8mp1yo

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Beeleever wrote:snipped...

Here are my brief thoughts on Episode 1. It's short and sweet!

Married at First Sight Season 2 - Episode 1

I'll be leaving for NYC Weds. morning for a week, so I will not blog this week. I will combine the two shows into next week's blog.

(For anyone interested, I did an interview Friday with Jeremiah James Korfe that I hope to get up after Easter, with a video of him singing his newest release, "Work". I'm not sure where to post this as we no longer have an appropriate thread, but I know there are people that still follow him from SHA! Mods, maybe you can let me know where to post. Thanks.)

Great blog Bee, thanks!

Jeremiah still has an active thread in Other Reality TV Shows - Discussions - *Spoilers*

Jeremiah Korfe

Thanks GA! I will post the interview there! blowkiss
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:06 pm

albean99 wrote:
Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. @LoganLevkoff  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Behind the scenes perspective on #MarriedAtFirstSight from the wonderful, @DrCilona http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2015/03/married-at-first-sight-season-2_23.html …

I saw this when Sean retweeted it, Bee. I really enjoyed your interview. It's interesting to know that the experts can be frustrated by the editing. I don't get why they didn't put anything in about Jessica's acting/modelling interests. They had to know it would get out so were they trying for controversy? It doesn't sound like we should be too quick to put each couple into a mold based on last season.

I also enjoyed reading the other interview & comments posted by just2relax.

This article is worth checking out.

FYI TV @FYI  ·  23h 23 hours ago
5 Things I Learned from #MarriedAtFirstSight (as told by the amazing @LoganLevkoff) http://disq.us/8mp1yo

The show is 100% authentic and real. It's a documentation of their journeys. However, the experts do not have control over editing. The network is still producing a reality TV show, so who knows why they do what they do. Dr. C feels some key things that get left out are sometimes detrimental to the authenticity of the show and they end up taking a huge hit for it. I'm glad he got the chance to clear up the Jessica situation on SM.

As far as putting the couples into a mold, if you think about it, either the parents are going to be supportive or they aren't. It's a 50/50 chance. Either you are going to be attracted to your match or you aren't. Another 50/50 chance. You either have a bit of an edge or you are conservative. You're all in or you are hesitant. So many of the matches are going to have similar qualities from season to season. I think that's why it feels a bit like "casting". Dr. C told me that couldn't be further from the truth. I specifically love this part of his response:
We DO NOT choose people that have troubling issues to "make good TV". I would NEVER participate in anything like that. I think that is deeply wrong, hurtful, exploitive and destructive to the individuals themselves, as well as the viewers and the world at large.

You GO Dr. C! Put that in your pipe and smoke it! peace
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:22 am

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/married_at_first_sight_season_2_weddings_shorten_odds_sean_and_davina-2015-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:26 am

Kind of OT. Who knew BachNation is watching too... lolpanda

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr 10m10 minutes ago
Watching #MarriedAtFirstSight aaannnndddd it's blowing my mind *shocked emoji*

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:23 am

Anyone have links for those of us outside the U.S.? Thanks

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:32 am

here just2relax

http://vodlocker.com/bfs22rc0pdsc

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:34 am

Thank you so much onyinye. I do search for vodlocker but only come up with season 1.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken