SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:31 am

Thanks Bee for the fantastic work you do!!! yes

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52 am

Beeleever wrote:Hi everyone! hi Sorry I've been MIA for two weeks! I was on vacay in New York and then came home to a week of kid and grands for Easter/Spring break!

Here is my Episode 2/3 blog: RealiTVWithBee MAFS S:2 E:2/3

Here is my Episode 4 blog: RealiTVWithBee MAFS S:2 E: 4

I screen capped, wrote and posted both blogs in the last 2 days, so I didn't have time to connect with Dr. Cilona. I'll post some of my SC's in the individual couples' threads, if someone hasn't already done so. Enjoy!

Great job!! Really enjoyed them clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:08 am

jamienotis
Friday night out! #MarriedAtFirstSight #WivesClub @cortrae @jacmeth @msjcastro @davinanyc
mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 11142277_665434056896638_814250958_n

cortrae
8 minutes ago
Wives night! Missing @monetbell! We may or may not be in a diner at 11pm... #sorryimnotsorry #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight @fyi @aetv
mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 11142370_796399897123410_599248871_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 8367-910 mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 I_got_13 mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 E5kqdm15 mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:54 am

They look great but you can't their rings. Jess is supposedly about 5'8" and it looks like she is slumping a little. My guess is that teh next tallest is Jamie at 5'4" and the other three come in at 5"-5'2." Not one of them is more than a size 6.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:57 am

I can see Jaclyn's ring.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 8367-910 mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 I_got_13 mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 E5kqdm15 mafs - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:58 am

Linds911 wrote:I can see Jaclyn's ring.

Me too! She looks so happy. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:23 am

Yeah, Jaclyn looks by far the happiest. Davina the least happy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Is Jaclyn really only 5'2? It's so cute watching her boss around the gigantic Ryan laugh out loud All the gals look awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by clawsteph Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:16 pm

mindless wrote:Davina the least happy.
And wearing the "sexiest" outfit. Back on the market, maybe?
JMO ;))
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:15 pm

I would say Jaclyn has a gift for happiness - you know how some people can just find what makes them happy in a moment and go there? And I think this is a lovely thing - I wish I had more if it (not that I'm glum but it is a gift). I think things worked out with her Ryan but I also think they both have an upbeat nature.

As for Jessica she does look sad, in her body language. It's understandable - even if they are still together (which I hope they are not given how self-justifying he is about walking all over her boundaries - "That's just me!") and the temper outburst - I don't think that is something you can ever fully get over - especially in a short period of time.

As for Davina in this picture, it's hard to tell. I think she is just less outgoing, more reserved so we might not be able to know from these images.

For all of them, it must be interesting to be with Jamie and Courtney who have both weathered the entire process, and really had guys who were deeply ready to love and be relaxed on camera (something height Sean nor Ryan D has).

Last edited by Dot R. on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Help Max, are you able to do the Previews in slow motion?  If so, can you do the latest FYI Preview?  Thanks in advance. :cutesmile!:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:19 pm

2observe wrote:Help Max, are you able to do the Previews in slow motion?  If so, can you do the latest FYI Preview?  Thanks in advance. :cutesmile!:

We had a bad storm here Friday morning that wiped out my internet and everything else, and I just got it back up today... talk about withdrawals!! hissyfit   I'm playing catch up, but I can try and do SC's of the latest preview asap.

Okay, which preview? I'm seeing the one with Jessica and Ryan, but that really isn't anything new.. am I missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken