SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WivesClub - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jadeh Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Last season at this time I was hopeful. Knew Monet & Vaughn were a wash but thought that the other two were on their way to wedded bliss. This year I feel like I have a premonition of something very bad happening and am in early mourning after a train wreck.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

WivesClub - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by watchTV3 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:12 pm

At this point I think none of them make it nor should stay together. I'm so ready for Season 3 and hope the "experts" and production learnt from their mistakes.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm not as invested this season and I was really looking forward to it going in. 2 of the 3 couples were really disappointing to me and really only ended up liking Jaclyn.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:02 pm

The producer went the bachelor way with the drama and did not do a good job of finding the right person for each of them, # Imoverthedrama

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:46 pm

It will be interesting to see how many people stop watching after this season. I'm so over this drama that I am DVR'ing and will see it when i see it. Not really looking forward to S3, especially if it's the same production team and Dr. C is involved.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:15 pm

I agree...this was not well cast (or well matched) this season - the candidates were not emotionally mature enough to really take this on. I cannot believe they get another season...

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:46 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not as invested this season and I was really looking forward to it going in. 2 of the 3 couples were really disappointing to me and really only ended up liking Jaclyn.

:yes: Exactly!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Has it aired on the east coast yet? I'm debating wether to watch on the west coast or not. This season is so blah.... If they follow them around for a year, heaven help us.
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 pm

35 minutes till East Coast airing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Parkhillian Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Watching the decisions right now.
Parkhillian
Parkhillian

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 am

No surprises at all. I think we all knew Davina and Sean would divorce. Next week looks explosive between Davina and Sean. Going to be interesting. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:19 am

atrocious behavior? Ryan D. Seeing someone else? Sean V. God knows what they said to Davina to walk out, but it has been apparent that one or more of the professionals is not.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken