SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mom22boys Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:38 pm

From Ryan Ranellone's FB page.  This post has since been deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Ranellone/772715112806701?fref=ts

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Ryan_r14

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Ryan_211
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Perfect. Thanks m22b!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Perfect. Thanks m22b!
Thanks for your patience while I tried to figure it all out!
mom22boys
mom22boys

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Shyster wrote:S and D already split up.
RD and J split up next week over drug and player issues.
RR and J split next week over momma and exgirlfriend issues.
Will the reasons be shown to the viewers?

Last edited by nan27 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:15 pm

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/06/13/married-at-first-sight-season-2-reunion-spoilers-hit-the-internet-regarding-drug-use-divorce-lies-and-prove-to-be-true/
mom22boys
mom22boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:31 am

At this point I am no llonger interested in the story of any of the individuals. Time for all of us and them to move on. Our failure to watch this charade play out is the only power we have over the producers and the network. Ditto season 3. I have unfollowed all of them on twitter, ig and fb. K have femoved them from my DVR settings. Bye bye married is a farse.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:37 am

One has to take all these "revelations" with a grain of salt. We have no way of knowing what is true, and what is made up.

Nevertheless, I regret the time I wasted watching the show this season. I ask myself how I got sucked into this.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:14 am

Columbia, MD wrote:One has to take all these "revelations" with a grain of salt.  We have no way of knowing what is true, and what is made up.

Nevertheless, I regret the time I wasted watching the show this season.  I ask myself how I got sucked into this.
One of the things I personally do is follow many of the shows through this forum! 
Yessiree Bob! thumbsup  I don't have to watch on my screen as almost everything is discussed here by the fans. It's great. I have done this for quite a few different shows per choice and I keep up and invest little to no time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amo630 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Ok everyone... BIG NEWS! Chris, Davina's friend, stated in hai Twitter account he will be releasing a statement for
ALL the girls this evening. https://mobile.twitter.com/cpierro/status/610123958734725123

Amo630

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:57 pm

^If the girls want to release a statement, let them do it themselves. Chris needs to stop inserting himself into a situation that isn't his. He just seems like more and more of an attention hog.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 87b72b10 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 86669110 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:03 pm

He's annoying. Instead of calling it a statement, he should say he's posting a summary of his talk with the girls.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm

umngirl wrote:^If the girls want to release a statement, let them do it themselves. Chris needs to stop inserting himself into a situation that isn't his. He just seems like more and more of an attention hog.
Good for him for speaking up. He isn't under any kind of contract AKA "Silenced" so he can speak freely when the girls can't. I only see him as someone who has had to sit back and watch his best friend get torn to shreds.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken