Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ilb123 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:33 am

JP is without a doubt number one for me, he is remarkable person with a lot of empathy and kindness to his overall personality and I could relate to him the most from all the men that were on the bachelorette. :yes:

ilb123

Female Posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 am

I forgot to add Kirk. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 pm

My top three ? JP, Roberto and Ryan Sutter heartbeat heartbeat (And they're all taken!!! :pinkcry: :gotcha: )

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 pm

JP overtook Kip and CL by a long shot for me heartbeat

ETA: I really have come to love Roberto though.

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm

JP is my favorite! With Reid, Roberto, Trista's Ryan, Kip, Chris L behind. heartbeat

Diana

Female Posts : 5861

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is amusing how different we all are. I guess it's a good thing or we'd all be competing for the same person! I didn't watch Deana or Jillian, but from the other bachettes, I loved Ryan, Ian, Jerry, Roberto and Ben. Roberto will always be my all time fave...until next season! Smiley

Roberto will always be my favorite too. :inlove

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is amusing how different we all are. I guess it's a good thing or we'd all be competing for the same person! I didn't watch Deana or Jillian, but from the other bachettes, I loved Ryan, Ian, Jerry, Roberto and Ben. Roberto will always be my all time fave...until next season! Smiley

My favorites have been Andrew, Andy, Chris L, and Ben. I might be leaving some contestants out, but those 4 are the front runners right now. :heart:

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:33 pm

It is amusing how different we all are. I guess it's a good thing or we'd all be competing for the same person! I didn't watch Deana or Jillian, but from the other bachettes, I loved Ryan, Ian, Jerry, Roberto and Ben. Roberto will always be my all time fave...until next season! Smiley

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:30 pm

@ironcat wrote:
@Realitynut45 wrote:I was a huge Reid fan. Thought he was cute, funny, and sensitive. I never got into ben at ALL! I found him unattractive, boring, and sensitive. It's funny how people are drawn to certain people and not to others. I adored Ian. He was my fav of all time, but JP just took that spot over!

Move over! My top picks match yours exactly. JP, Ian and Reid, probably in that order too. And not a Ben fan. handwave
Both of you move over, exactly. JP is my favorite of any other guy EVER on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was a huge Reid fan. Thought he was cute, funny, and sensitive. I never got into ben at ALL! I found him unattractive, boring, and sensitive. It's funny how people are drawn to certain people and not to others. I adored Ian. He was my fav of all time, but JP just took that spot over!

Move over! My top picks match yours exactly. JP, Ian and Reid, probably in that order too. And not a Ben fan. handwave

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was a huge Reid fan. Thought he was cute, funny, and sensitive. I never got into ben at ALL! I found him unattractive, boring, and sensitive. It's funny how people are drawn to certain people and not to others. I adored Ian. He was my fav of all time, but JP just took that spot over!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Realitynut45! Glad you joined the site!

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitynut45 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm

I was a huge Reid fan. Thought he was cute, funny, and sensitive. I never got into ben at ALL! I found him unattractive, boring, and sensitive. It's funny how people are drawn to certain people and not to others. I adored Ian. He was my fav of all time, but JP just took that spot over!

Realitynut45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum