Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 pm

I'm re-watching Williams first date in Vegas with all of the wedding themed activities and it is hilarious watching him squirm while Ashley has a devilish grin from ear to ear knowing how awkward she is making the date for him. She was seriously taking advantage of the power trip at this point in her journey. lolpanda

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:neither would I based on edits but maybe if all they were was friends and she wanted to spare her F1 worry, then I can see her bringing him to F2 spot.

I think there's another factor, which is that she learned on the HTD just how much his father's death and its aftermath was still raw within Ben. It's been suggested that the F3 is often the hardest for the lead to let go and that F2 is the one the lead thinks can best handle the stress of being in the F2 spot. I think from what Ashley could see, that would be Dino over Ben or for that matter even JP. From what happened on the HTD I think if F1 is not JP she would let him go at F3 rather than take him to F2 - just as Brad let her go at F3. Dino is a good F2 choice because she knows that he is not moving as quickly towards love and a proposal as the other 2 guys still left, and Dino has a great family support system behind him whereas Ben's - not so much.

I don't think she counted on Dino leaving on his own and that forced her to take Ben to F2 when she might have preferred otherwise.

and that would explain her very angry voice in the teaser. All her plans were ruined.

I watched again both ben and jp hometown date and I truly believe that Ben's feelings for her were genuine. However if you make a couple of stop image you will find that he is often into her but she is often back. She uses pressure on her, she talked about his work and dad... never ever mention about THEM as a couple, there is a reserve. At the table is like WOW compared with JP. At first I thought it is because his mom intimidate her and she probably does but there is no closeness, her dorso is not glued with the chair, she does not touch ben or very quickly and you can see ben with his arm on her chair behind. It is almost like she does not want to get comfortable and do not want to make contact with this arm on her chair. I just feel she was extremely uncomfortable. I am sorry to say but I felt like she realized that Ben was way more into her than she thought. I do not call a couple of quick smack*good*night as would call George Lopez very hot or passionate vs JP's date when she could not stop touching him, kissing him, cuddling him etc.

So it is possible that she made her decision that he would be F3 in order to minimize his hurt feelings and when dino left she was angry because all her plans flew away.

I honestly think Ben was just in the bubble and doesn't like her as much as he thinks he does at that point. I also think Ashley is pulling back and feels uncomfortable because she feels guilty for about she's about to do to him and because she's a physical person but only with her guy. She had already decided on who he is by the time HTDs started and it was evident in these dates. I also think Dino would have been a better F2 candidate for her but I'm not sure if TPTB would have allowed that because as Love said, he really would not have been believable.

I agree that it would not have been believable with the edits as they were, but if he hadn't taken himself out of the picture, perhaps his edit up to this point would have been different and we would have seen a different side of Ben - more of the funny, silly side that has endeared so many of us a la Reid. Then it would have been more believable especially after the HTDs.

fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Or JP's could be "I am always getting my heart broken, now it's my turn to break some hearts!!" LOL...just joking! Smiley

:laughingoutlou

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Or JP's could be "I am always getting my heart broken, now it's my turn to break some hearts!!" LOL...just joking! Smiley

Best post I've read all morning nutty. LOL can't you just see him standing there in front of all the girls rubbing his hands together and saying "Time to break some hearts" with a grin on his face :stirthepot

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

"I may just be a Jew from Long Island, NY, but I'm here to break some hearts!"

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:56 am

giggling

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 am

I really dig that one. :laughingoutlou

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 am

OMG I just spit out my coffee! LOL

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 am

Or JP's could be "I am always getting my heart broken, now it's my turn to break some hearts!!" LOL...just joking! Smiley

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he was the next Bach. You can here the story line already. Ashley helped menopen my heart again so that I can love.

No, no. It will be, " I have EVOLVEd." Hee hee! :awesome:

That will be Ben's version of Brad Womack's "I'm a changed man" line. I really hope we hear things like that next season. I loved all the Brad-ism's from last season. :laughingoutlou

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he was the next Bach. You can here the story line already. Ashley helped menopen my heart again so that I can love.

No, no. It will be, " I have EVOLVEd." Hee hee! :awesome:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 am

If he was the next Bach. You can here the story line already. Ashley helped me open my heart again so that I can love.

Last edited by happyvalleygirl on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum