SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:36 pm

I like all of the couples. None of the stuff they show of them good and bad bothers me at least at this point.
Anyone remember Jamie?????? I guess they want to keep us on our toes. The thing I feel bad about is the fans start jumping on the them with SM.
Lots of fans thought the same about Jaclyn and Ryan as well. I think we will see more bad stuff about all of them before the 6 weeks are over. JMO of course.

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:26 pm

I agree. I don't feel that strongly about any of the couples. All I know is that these two are very easy on the eye. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:39 am

Ryan shouldn't have walked out but couples fight no couple gets along 24/7 it's just not like that in real life. I have no idea if they are still together or not I hope they are but at least Ryan is following Jessica again and admitted on twitter that he needs to work on his choice of words and he called Jessica beautiful plus he must be getting heat from fans on twitter too.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:27 am

You just don't use the word "trashy" in relation to your partner. EVER. So she has a lower back tattoo and a Monroe piercing? He's a Russian guido! Just saying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:41 am

The speeding around on the jetski and then dumping her in the water, the going back to snorkeling after she was afraid, the trashing of the romantic stuff on the bed - all seems obnoxious to me. I don't expect him to do nothing but he seems self centered and not really trying to understand her side. Of course we may not be being shown the parts if he did try to explain - but I would be really doubtful if he had dumped me in the water when I was clinging onto him on the jet ski - not funny at all ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:25 am

@ryandenino slight misunderstanding, my choice of words is something I have to work on @Ms_Castro your beautiful, far from trashy #MAFS @AETV @FYI

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:27 am

Jessica got hard done by the « experts ». Ryan is not emotionally mature enough to build a solid relationship. I think he really likes her but:
1) He is immature
2) He probably think he is better than Jessica physically, intellectually and in terms of achievement
3) He has a vile temper
4) He seems to be preoccupied with being seen as « soft » hence retorts to stupid games to show affection.
And the previews don’t look better. She looks depressed in her talking head.
I hope that the production is doing some crazy editing work because otherwise I don’t think they should stay together. He doesn’t deserve her from what I see of his behavior. JMHO

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by xtina77 Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:34 am

I think if Ryan D had at least comforted Jessica in some way during the snorkeling by saying something like "it's ok, I got you, I won't let anything happen to you", that would have helped her feel more comfortable and maybe calmed her down enough to be able to enjoy the experience with him. but then again he would have to be sensitive to others fears and emotionally mature :gotcha:
xtina77
xtina77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:48 am

xtina77 wrote:I think if Ryan D had at least comforted Jessica in some way during the snorkeling by saying something like "it's ok, I got you, I won't let anything happen to you", that would have helped her feel more comfortable and maybe calmed her down enough to be able to enjoy the experience with him. but then again he would have to be sensitive to others fears and emotionally mature :gotcha:

Agreed!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:50 am

watchTV3 wrote:Jessica got hard done by the « experts ». Ryan is not emotionally mature enough to build a solid relationship. I think he really likes her but:
1) He is immature
2)  He probably think he is better than Jessica physically, intellectually and in terms of achievement
3) He has a vile temper
4) He seems to be preoccupied with being seen as « soft » hence retorts to stupid games to show affection.
I hope that the production is doing some crazy editing work because otherwise I don’t think they should stay together. He doesn’t deserve her from what I see of his behavior. JMHO

On Jess/Ryan -- I thought her hurt stemmed also from the relationship history where her former fiancé's family did not think she was good enough for him.  Maybe he was a lawyer (she's a legal receptionist, etc.).  So she shared that history with him, and then he flippantly throws out a word like trashy, not intending to hurt, but it must have stirred up old feelings of inadequacy ... in a guy so far she likes, is "crushing on" etc.  He has a long way to go to be a husband, but perhaps he sees enough qualities in her, that he allows the Experts and the Experiment to work some changes on him.

As of Episode 4, I'm a skeptic of his ability and motivation to do that ... which is a different question than whether Jess will ask to divorce at the end of The Experiment.  

Both he and Sean have an awful lot of talking points about what makes someone a good husband and how much they want a committed, trusting marriage, but these little speeches feel more and more canned and not connected to their own personalities or dispositions, as they are aired again and again (same film clip often, I recognize),  These sentiments feel aspirational (like Monet saying she wants a man like her Dad), and not real to me.  I think he wants a relationship like his grandparents but at his age (he acts 17) he has displayed none of the characteristics that show he has a clue how to "get there."  We all "want" that sort of marriage.  Knowing that these exist and being able to do that day to day (requires discipline, habit, and biting one's tongue a lot) are two very different things.  

Part of building your own strong marriage is letting go of overly idealized notions about other people's marriages, starting with parents and grandparents.  

Sean is a pleaser ("please like me like me like me") in terms of what comes out of his mouth, but I think the inside is all messed up with anger and insecurity.  She is constantly giving him "feedback," and you wonder what is really running through his head or heart as she is dishing out the (criticisms) and rules for how he must in the future act around her (!).  I thought her behavior was pretty ridiculous last night, even allowing for the Experiment and the Cameras.  But she is not wrong about some red flags as well.  

For each of these couples, it is completely apparent "why they are still single," which is also true of The Bachelor/ette franchise programs.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:20 pm

One thing I will say about Ryan is that he's very much a product of the Russian culture. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but I feel like he is missing context in this show because of this. That said, he probably needs someone from his own background for the long term.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:24 pm

watchTV3 wrote:Jessica got hard done by the « experts ». Ryan is not emotionally mature enough to build a solid relationship. I think he really likes her but:
1) He is immature
2)  He probably think he is better than Jessica physically, intellectually and in terms of achievement
3) He has a vile temper

Welcome1 watchTV3 ! Great first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116