SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jadeh Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Does anyone know if the experts only get involved if asked to do so or if they review the tapes or check in regularly? I am getting the sense that Ryan D has seen people before about anger and communication issues but that they have not been resolved. I do think that if the editing is not so whack that he might actually learn something from his behavior. I think that he is sincere in his desire to be married. And I think that he is overly sensitive to criticism which suggests that he has heard the criticism before. Jessica said she wanted a man's man and not a mama's boy. I think Ryan might be a boy's boy and not yet a man's man.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beeleever Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 pm

The experts are not part of the editing process, meaning they don't get to choose what footage airs and what does not. However, they are part in the editing process as far as reviewing clips and responding to fill in the gaps.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:45 pm

I wasn't asking if they were involved in the editing. My question is whether or not they contact the participants' directly. For instance, when Ryan D. got overheated and was rude (at the very least) did the experts then call them at the time to discuss the issue or do they just comment afterward? When Jamie and Doug had their melt down over the cigarette did the experts contact them or did Jamie call the experts. I am trying to determine if they are counseling the couples throughout the process or the couples need to ask for counseling before the experts reach out.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:46 pm

I wonder if the experts review the show first or rather tell the editors, the aspects and challenges in marriage they would like to focus and then the editors edit accordingly because I see a theme with this physical attraction that deters emotional connection, communication issues and then lack of initial attraction but eventual emotional attraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:02 am

The experts do not contact the participants directly regarding what happens on the show. They have a very limited role, other than the original matching and an occasional visit or conversation with the couples on camera. However, Dr. C said they do engage more with the couples this season than they did last, but it's all done on film.

FYI has a format that follows the original MAFS version filmed in Sweden. The Swedish producers come here and are involved in filming and editing, just like when TB is filmed in other countries. The contract is very strict and the format is followed to a "T".

Dr. C has told me they are not involved in the editing process at all, nor do they get to see what is chosen for filming. The experts set aside time for PI's and are asked specific questions during the filming process, for the purpose of narrating the show.

I asked Dr. C the same question, Lex. The common themes you see are part of the format of the show. Physical attraction, emotional connection, communication, trust, past history, families, finances, living situations, jobs are common themes to all couples. Most people work these out prior to getting married. These couples have to try to work them out in 6 weeks. That, in essence, is what the show is about.

I hope that helps. peace
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:56 am

Thanks Bee for all that info! yes Very interesting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:18 am

Thanks Bee. I enjoyed your blog btw, great job! Do you blog the bach/bachelorette show too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:51 am

Thanks Bee. Actually makes me less comfortable in light of the pre-existing issues. I am sure that they have all the legal stuff covered but I would be happier knowing that an expert could reach out, not all the time, but at least when it appears that things may be out of control. Of course, we all need to learn to navigate our relationships but I still don't like the term "edgy' when applied to anger.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:19 am

Jadeh, I understand how you feel. I was surprised when I found out the experts were not a phone call away to counsel or guide these couples. They really are pretty much on their own. However, the producers are aware of certain situations that arise during filming (ex: Ryan walking out) and may set up a conversation on film with one of the experts. It'll be interesting to watch if the edit changes as far as the increased support from the experts. It seems like it should be an integral part of the show, so I hope we get to see it.

Lexforlife, I haven't blogged The Bach/ette since Des' season. I got burnt from a trusted source on "Brooks is coming back" fiasco and decided to take a break. I do, however, plan to blog Bachelor in Paradise again.

GA, thanks for your kind words and continued support!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Ryan, from this am.  Maybe he made her breakfast, just a guess. Hugesmile  I still think Ryan and Jess are doing fine.  Time will tell.  :yes:

Ryan De Nino Verified account
‏@ryandenino   Sunday was meant to do nothing but I'm in Husband Training, @Ms_Castro am I doing better?

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:50 pm

JMHO but husband training is a good idea. He needs a lot more training and growing up, too. Some of what we have seen is very immature behavior. If they stayed together it is probably due to Jess' patience with him.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:43 am

Don't know when this picture was taken but the bed has black sheets which I believe is the same bed that was shown in one of the previews. https://instagram.com/p/1ZfQNeO_49/

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116