SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Pia1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:20 pm

2observe wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:Small details.

In the decision day clip; Jessica is wearing gray (Ryan's favourite color) and he seems to be wearing black (which I think is Jessica's favourite color to wear). I don't think a divorced couple would do that. or maybe I'm reading too much into it. ...

Maybe ... who knows, right? Fun to speculate. giggling

But it did appear on last night's episode that these two are really committed to working through their issues and made some solid progress that had them both pleased over the holidays.  So that's a good sign ... time will tell.

I find it really interesting that the experts allow Jessica to enter into a marriage with so much emotional baggage.  She appears to relate things that Ryan does or say to her those of her exes.  Imo, that's not a very good way to start a marriage.  I know that Ryan has some issues, but Jessica's emotions seem to be all over the place.  I really hope that she gets some effective counseling to help her let go of her past issues and relate to Ryan has himself and not her past exes.  Jmo. Smiley

I originally thought that they shouldn't have been paired up but when they met they had a lot of chemistry so I started to like them. Last night, I don't know if it was producer driven but Jess rehashing that incident started to bother me a bit. It seems to me that Ryan apologized and is really trying to make it work. I like them as a couple and I hope that they work out.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Men, is that woman crush pic cute. I love this two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:34 pm

The crush picture is from Jess's instagram or twitter account about 2 weeks ago. Where it is kind of ambiguous about whether or not Ryan bought the bracelet or if she is showing a picture of something that her friend sells. Nonetheless it is nice to see him crushing. Did FYI stop showing the picture of him touching her leg in the outfit that she may be wearing on decision day? These two both have issues but they seem to be about how they each communicate not about their shared values. Ryan was on the show Brooklyn 11223, episode 5. Can be seen on Amazon (I think). I actually think he could be a sweetie if he puts in the effort and that she can gain some confidence. It's seems to be a matter of trust for both of them. He strikes out and she gets upset when they feel vulnerable.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:42 pm

New Preview:

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/562047730604449/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Steel2009 wrote:New Preview:

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/562047730604449/?type=2&theater

Thanks! Nice energy coming from Jessica and Ryan. They look very at ease and comfortable together.

I personally was not a Ryan D fan but gotta say that I am starting to thaw on him. Let's watch and see.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:01 pm

I get the feeling something will be hitting the fan soon with these two!  cantstopl

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:01 pm

Steel2009 wrote:New Preview:

Thanks for posting the new preview... I did some SC's of it and they're in the media thread

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Thanks Steel and Max! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:15 am

Did anyone else notice this post on Jess' s instagram? https://instagram.com/p/yOLNmmO_5z/?taken-by=msjcastro It is dated 1/23/15 which is 6 weeks from 12/13/14.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Soribel Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Hello,
I'm new to this forum.. Great stuff!!
Ryan posted a tbt pic last Thursday, take a look at the comments, they are hilarious and  I think Ryan spilled the beans... giggling

https://instagram.com/p/1iwcvDHeOo/?taken-by=thatkidnino

"thatkidninoOk one thing talking about me but now your talking about my wife @shavonherald your done go back to your life if I didn't have a network monitoring what I said you'd be in for it ya clown"

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Soribel Welcome1

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:30 pm

welcomeyall Soribel! Glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116