SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by PatBrown Fri May 15, 2015 3:23 am

Hello everyone, I found this site, so I joined, so interesting! I didn't watch the show the first season but I'm watching now. On Jess and Ryan, I was snooping around his Facebook page, his personal one, and just looked at some of his pictures he has there. Here is what I think, I think he's probably gay, and that could be where the anger comes from, and I also think he's probably on steroids another explanation for the rage! Thoughts?

PatBrown

Back to top Go down

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 15, 2015 4:05 am

You know what, the gay comments have merit. When he was sitting on the couch at the therapy session, I though he was eying up Dr Joseph. Ryan was giving me "Cold" Steel" and eye forking Dr C at the same time. IMO.

I haven't seen any opened mouth kisses between him and Jess either and being totally honest, at the beginning, I thought him and Sean would be paired, but it sounded too crazy for me to voice my opinion.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 15, 2015 11:33 am

welcomebanner PatBrown

mafs - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri May 15, 2015 12:08 pm

:Welcome PatBrown
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 1:12 pm

I am so over this show now, I could not care if he is gay straight or in between. It is not like the first show too much drama that is unnecessary I am done. I dont even know if I will be watching anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri May 15, 2015 1:19 pm

I agree, this is turning out to be a trainwreck. I understand that has to be conflict but they are giving us nothing to look forward to hmmm
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Jessicas List of no no-words

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/jessicas-list-of-no-no-words

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed May 20, 2015 4:14 am

I woke up this morning to see a powerful interview with Dr. C who basically says they were all shocked when they saw the footage of Ryan and Jessica - and that that level of conflict wasn't accurately described by them during the meeting with the experts, and also that they offered professional therapy to J & R during the experiment and that they did not accept it. They have now offered therapy to all the participants post show and none have accepted. It's a longer read but REALLY helpful about seeing what they did and didn't see on set and how it is making them reevaluate for the future. I wonder why the production team who was there during the screaming/storming out didn't report more. Anyhow, good read: http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/a-critical-lens-into-married-at-first.html

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed May 20, 2015 10:26 am

Ryan is very weird, sometimes I think he isn't attracted to women, then i think he isn't attracted to Jess.

What I suspect is that he is used to dating girls that are not even close to being a physically attractive as him and expects them to fawn over him and his looks. Even on the intimacy part, Jessica has taken the lead from day 1 and is clearly more sexual than him.

Gay or asexual or likes sexual dominant women? Who knows?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 20, 2015 11:05 am

I agree something is off with Ryan and Jess and doubt they are doing still together.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 11:36 am

Maybe sex means more to him.I'm glad he is not not having mindless sex with her just because she wants it. I think he actually cares for her and wants it to work. I'm glad they are not doing Vaugh and MOnet who could not stand each other but were still having mindless sex.
I find him adorabe on IG, he is still defending "hs wife" and seems fond of this experience. I keep getting the feeling that they have to still be together or are just really good friends.
How many more weeks do we have left of this experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed May 20, 2015 11:46 am

They are definately together 100%. It's as clear as day. Go their IG accounts, it's all you need to know. Again, Ryan doesn't strike me as the type to stay friends with the ex.

@lexforlife: The decision episode airs on the 9th of June.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116