SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 31, 2015 11:34 am

^^^ Agree, but the treatment towards the friends is very telling imo.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Sun May 31, 2015 12:05 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^  Agree, but the treatment towards the friends is very telling imo.    

I looked on Ryan's IG and the last pic is the sushi one. Seems like the one yall talked about was indeed deleted.

I don't know what was said exactly but blocking vs unfollowing means that they may have left some nasty comments about her. If she really blocked his friends then they are definitely not together anymore. A while ago, someone on IG who is allegedly friends with Jess's sister said they were divorced (mind you that was a month ago).

Why pretend to flirt on IG if you're divorced? Sean and Davina don’t acknowledge each other directly on SM, but with Ryan and Jess, there's an ambiguity that borders on attention seeking IMO.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 31, 2015 12:09 pm

^^^^ I think you just answered your own question. Not flirting but "attention seeking." Smiley She definitely blocked his friends and anyway you slice it, that is not good and weird.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sun May 31, 2015 12:30 pm

^^^^ Well if that's the case, they have way too much time on their hands and are very immature. They should have auditionned for the Real World or Jersey Shore; not MAFS

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 31, 2015 1:15 pm

They weren't trying to flirt though, they were trying to low key shade each other and using laugh out loud and emojis to look like they were joking. Basically they're both very petty.

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sun May 31, 2015 1:42 pm

Another joke? If they're divorced, they're spending too much time thinking about each other. I have no idea what's going on other than attention seeking.

https://instagram.com/p/3Wf_vsHeNq/?taken-by=thatkidnino

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm

That's the same pic he deleted. Looks like he reposted it but not sure what the comment means. Hmmm did he get in trouble because of the comments being made. I'm sure many drew the conclusion like me that they are not together is she is blocking friends if his.

At this point I don't think they are together and it's strange that Jess posts pics and makes comments (calling him her boo and hub and saying she cooks for him) that are misleading the fans. Maybe she sees it as part of her job for the show and not real life. Jaclyn and Davina don't do that as much if at all so not sure why Jess feels like she needs to put up appearances. The cynic in me thinks they both want attention/followers/likes while they still can get it. More so Jess since she posts the most. She also responds to almost every negative comment even on Ryan's page where she is not even tagged. Is she scrolling through all the comments in his pics? Who has time to do that?! :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sun May 31, 2015 2:19 pm

^^^^ I think I understand now. So the "rat" told production about the pic/comments that clearly indicate that they got divorced so he was told to delete it. PG maybe means no obvious comments indicating that they're not together?

But both of them comment on each other's page. Even up until last week, posting pics from the show, hinting at interactions after the show (Ryan mentioning a work engagement preventing him from spending Memorial Day weekend with Jess).

I'm starting to get pissed off. I feel like I've been played. At this point I hope they're divorced. That's a horrible thing to say but if what I'm correctly guessing what's happening then neither of them should be married to anyone IMO

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 10:55 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ms_Castro/status/603377799114678272

This comment makes me feel like this was a for sure ride to the top. Jessica is a smart cookie. Ryan did her a big favor. She is getting alot of attention now. Cant even be mad at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Seems maybe they chose to stay married since things were getting better & then broke up by/shortly after the 6 months reunion & now she's just putting on a show. no idea She seems happy regardless.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f49c

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 8367-910 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 I_got_13 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:15 am

https://instagram.com/p/3XWhWkO_9t/

Her "fans" are going to freak out when they find out they're divorce. She is totaly leading them on. Sad.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:04 am

Seems she is milking it for sure. I think she wants more followers and wants the attention. I don't think her "fans" will be disappointed at the finale because they stay married. "Happy ending."

They will be disappointed at the reunion show when they announce (fight, argue) they have broken up and Jessica says she deserves something else. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116