SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty What was the gift?

Post by LovesAmber Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:07 pm

My recording stopped early duh

Right when Ryan told Jess he had a gift for her. What was the gift?

LovesAmber

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Smileydog Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:46 pm

It was a goldfish. Cute, I'm guessing she wanted one? I was not surprised they stayed together last night due to the comments on this board, but was really disappointed. I feel like they were both acting and just drawing out the inevitable. There is now way they belong together. I feel like both of them were being fake. Interesting that they said they only did things together in the apt or when forced to. I guess that makes two couples who did that. I wonder if R and J did the same thing?

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:31 am

I don't know - I just watched the finale and the reunion preview and when the interviewer asks the man 'are you leaving' (you can see the interviewer saying it so it's not spliced), the suit looks dark like Jaclyn's Ryan's suit and the man looks to be sitting on the left-hand-side of the couch like Jaclyn's Ryan.  BUT, when we see the door close in the gentleman's room, it's definitely a grey suit, which was Jess's Ryan.  I think they spliced the heck out of that preview!

ETA - I take that back - this newest preview shows Ryan saying things were a roller coaster and that he needs to take a break from the interview.  Based on this and the body language between him and Jess, I'd say things are over.

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-6-months-later-part-1

And if they were actors then I'm really disappointed.  I watched the first season via repeats over the last few weeks and I really loved the feel of authenticity in the whole show.  It was new and fresh vs. old and stale (Bachelor/ette).

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:10 am

This may shed some light as to why this season doesn't feel like last season. They had a male and separate female casting for its original season title was "a love experiment". Which then changed to married at first site. Season one the "experts" took almost 1 year to make the matches from people both truly looking to be married.

This season they did the matches in a week! The show was set to start filming in mid March. They did a female casting call for women who wanted to be married. They called some people back from season 1 who had applied to reapply and Jessica got one of the spots this time.

Then we got orders shooting was changed and the crew had to leave early December and would now be away from our families over Christmas and New Years. Everyone was pissed! The producers thought the couples spending the holidays together would give added drama to the show.

There was no male casting done. One guy was found on match.com, one on facebook because he had acted and modeled prior, and one was a friend of a contestant on season 1. NONE of these men wanted to be married. They all wanted to advance their careers or have "fame." The producers sold them that way. All the opportunities that would come their way afterwards. Plus the $1500.00 per episode they would get and anything that was filmed paid for during the 6 weeks. The matches were made quickly and everyone had two weeks until their wedding.

It is Jessica's Ryan that storms off the set. Jess found out two weeks after the experiment was over that Ryan lied about his job and all the money he doesn't have. He is an aspiring actor/ model that is broke. He stole the $100. The truth comes out he is really a drug dealer and addicted to cocaine. That's why he leaves the set and then he began to threaten Jessica's life.

Jacyln's Ryan cheated on her during the experiment and had sex with his ex girlfriend. Other lies Ryan has told come out such as he does not support his family. He never paid his mother money to live there. His mom would complain she wanted Ryan to move out because he ate all their food and never contributed money.

Jess's Ryan never showed up to film a few times and went MIA. She found out later he was having sex and cheating on her at his ex girlfriends apartment.

They did the casting so fast the men were never drug tested or std tested like the women were.

No one is together. Everyone is getting divorced. Their contract stated must wait 6 months before filing for divorce.

Not sure with editing what will be shown that happened at the reunion as we film much longer than the 1.5 hours they will show with commercials.

Season 3 started filming this past weekend in Atlanta. Three couples were married each a day apart on June 5,6,& 7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:23 am

Welcome1  NYC LAX,   Thanks for all the info!!! OMG!! How to wreck a great show!! I loved Season 1. This Season I haven't watched any episode more than the 1st time!!

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:33 am

Wow, just wow! How did the "experts" agree to these matches? Did the girls have any idea that the guys didn't go through the same processes / interviews / tests? Holy sh*tski what a disaster!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:34 am

NYC LAX wrote:
This may shed some light as to why this season doesn't feel like last season.  They had a male and separate female casting for its original season title was "a love experiment". Which then changed to married at first site.  Season one the "experts" took almost 1 year to make the matches from people both truly looking to be married.

This season they did the matches in a week! The show was set to start filming in mid March. They did a female casting call for women who wanted to be married. They called some people back from season 1 who had applied to reapply and Jessica got one of the spots this time.  

Then we got orders shooting was changed and the crew had to leave early December and would now be away from our families over Christmas and New Years. Everyone was pissed! The producers thought the couples spending the holidays together would give added drama to the show.

There was no male casting done. One guy was found on match.com, one on facebook because he had acted and modeled prior, and one was a friend of a contestant on season 1. NONE of these men wanted to be married. They all wanted to advance their careers or have "fame." The producers sold them that way. All the opportunities that would come their way afterwards. Plus the $1500.00 per episode they would get and anything that was filmed paid for during the 6 weeks. The matches were made quickly and everyone had two weeks until their wedding.

It is Jessica's Ryan that storms off the set. Jess found out two weeks after the experiment was over that Ryan lied about his job and all the money he doesn't have. He is an aspiring actor/ model that is broke. He stole the $100. The truth comes out he is really a drug dealer and addicted to cocaine. That's why he leaves the set and then he began to threaten Jessica's life.

Jacyln's Ryan cheated on her during the experiment and had sex with his ex girlfriend. Other lies Ryan has told come out such as he does not support his family. He never paid his mother money to live there. His mom would complain she wanted Ryan to move out because he ate all their food and never contributed money.

Jess's Ryan never showed up to film a few times and went MIA. She found out later he was having sex and cheating on her at his ex girlfriends apartment.

They did the casting so fast the men were never drug tested or std tested like the women were.

No one is together. Everyone is getting divorced. Their contract stated must wait 6 months before filing for divorce.

Not sure with editing what will be shown that happened at the reunion as we film much longer than the 1.5 hours they will show with commercials.

Season 3 started filming this past weekend in Atlanta. Three couples were married each a day apart on June 5,6,& 7.  

What??? Oh man, is this all true? I'm...speechless.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:50 am

My mouth is litereally opended right now. This show is a disaster if this is true. 0/3? Wow. No wonder they hurried to film the Atlanta Season.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 am

WOWWWWW this is more cray cray than anything we've ever seen on the bachelor franchise!!!! affraid speechless
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:59 am

My mouth is still open. I keep thinking about the girls getting set up, thinking the experts had put alot of consideration and effort into finding their perfect matches, only to find out NOT!! No wonder so many things rang false!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 am

Makes you wonder what all the families think about this?? They are lucky none of the girls got hurt.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:08 am

During the six weeks the guys told the girls how they were contacted and found on match.com and facebook and through Doug's brother. It definitely set off some red flags.

Everyone knew something was going on with Ryan D. When he kept missing filming. None of us knew during filming he was on drugs or a drug dealer. Jess found this out during the two weeks they were together off camera. She says this at the reunion which causes Ruan to leave the set.

It really makes sense now his mood swings and him always rubbing his nose when I saw him. His outbursts were 50 times worse than what were shown. They were the only couple that were going to stay together so he got a better edit.

Jaclyn was producer influenced to say yes. She really tried with Ryan but he was such a mamas boy he never spent one night in that apartment with her. He said he had anxiety and had to go home. He went home every night. Or as she knows now some nights to his ex girlfriends house. You wont see shots of them waking up together until decision day.

Davina was very kind from what I have seen. She's not bitchy at all but someone has to be the villian edit. Sean was never there and when he was everything was about Sean. Producers came up with the moonpies and space idea for Sean. He didnt put much effort into things. A lot of the crew said they knew people during filming that said Sean was gay and he was on an all gay bowling team called the Rainbow Rollers. I looked it up online and it does exist and has all their bowling stats. Maybe he's bi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116