SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

entourage - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kristinkko Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:55 pm

Thanks, umngirl! It is a bummer. The videos Henry had with Sean and Cat were awesome.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

entourage - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Video is in this link:

http://ca.eonline.com/news/638954/find-out-who-was-saying-eff-the-judges-after-dancing-with-the-stars

Don't mess with Whitney Bischoff's man!

That was the lesson the Dancing With the Stars judges might've learned after Monday night's show, as she was not happy with the low scores they gave her fiancée Chris Soules and his professional partner Witney Carson.

After finding themselves at the bottom of the scoreboard, The Bachelor star was "not happy" with his performance when he chatted with E! News' Ali Fedotowsky backstage.

Though she was in the ballroom audience, Whitney didn't wait until after the show to comfort Chris. "She is there for me," he explains, "and the first thing she did was send me a text after it and said, 'Eff the judges, you did a great job!'"

And Chris says having Whitney's unwavering support has made his DWTS journey easier.

"She's just going to be there for me tonight when I'm not the happiest I've been on the scoring," he says. "It's nice to have her there for me and I know she's proud of me either way."

Still, low scores aside, Chris prefers the dancing shoes to roses, telling us, "I enjoy dancing much more than I do dating 30 women at time!"
To hear more from Chris and Witney, watch our interview with them above!

entourage - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Whit is the cutest. laugh out loud I love her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:25 pm

I love that Chris shared that Whitney texted him - giving us little glimpses into their real life. That's what real couples do---send texts & root each other on. I also would be okay to see Chris be done with the show sooner as opposed to later. I love watching him on it, but I really want to see what happens post Hollywood with them- does Whitney actually move in with him, or does she go back to Chicago, continue to work, and they do long distance? Do you think we'd hear from them on social media as much if they weren't in the limelight anymore? I really hope he tells her every day how much he loves her, you know she's telling him.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Gotta love a gal who sticks up for her man!! cantstopl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:51 pm

@souleschris fan club last night!#entourage
Whitney Bischoff

entourage - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 22 1941206_1638370486391585_843090775_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:58 pm

she has gotten so small!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shilosma Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:52 am

I hope after DWTS we keep getting bits of info. I love those two.
Shilosma
Shilosma

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:19 am

eversotrue wrote:I found her! Whitney, Marcus, and Lacy were standing up right at the beginning of Witney and Chris' performance. The opening pose! Look to the right!

Good eyes!  I would never have seen them there if you hadn't pointed them out.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:02 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Whitney Bischoff

entourage - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 22 1941206_1638370486391585_843090775_n

I recognize Chris's sister Lori but who are the other woman ? Anyone know ?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:53 am

Jolena wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Whitney Bischoff

I recognize Chris's sister Lori but who are the  other woman ? Anyone know ?
The one in black glasses, next to Lori, is his sister Jaci.

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:36 am

I thought while watching Chris dance that perhaps the cameraman thought that the woman that is pictured next to Whitney here was actually Whitney. She was sitting next to his sisters, and I actually thought, wait is that her?

Also, anyone noticing how often Whitney wears green. She looks so pretty in that color - it makes her green eyes look so pretty.

Love the interview. These two are so synced. I like watching that they are not so anxious and trying to prove anything.
Hoping Chris gets an easier dance next week. The two that he has had are tough. VOTE!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345