SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:25 am

Wow, Whitney looks gorgeous there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:20 am

Matt White was on the Kid Krafdick radio show today. He is the singer that has been used for a few seasons. He was the singer of the song that Whitney and Chris danced to.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Lindsay was Whitney's handler really happy they are still friends Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wow, Whitney looks gorgeous there.

Agreed Whitney looks really stunning!! Does anyone know where & when this was taken?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:19 pm

I hope Whitney uses her time in SoCal to keep up friendships with the local girls who were on her season. Girlfirends are always the best!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Does anyone know where I can find the picture of Chris with his birthday cake from Whitney's HTD? I think one of the producers posted it, but I can't remember for sure. TIA.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Chris did an interview at REKA & GUNNER this morning.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/rekaandgunnerpodcast/reka-gunner-on-demand-3-27-2015

It started at 10:15.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:41 pm

star_D wrote:Chris did an interview at REKA & GUNNER this morning.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/rekaandgunnerpodcast/reka-gunner-on-demand-3-27-2015

It started at 10:15.

Thank you for sharing link! Boy Chris really is just a nice guy. The DJ's asked him if he felt pressure about Witney winning last season and he was very humble in his response saying something like he wanted to do good because this is her career too. He also said he wanted to make his family, his fiancée and his fans all proud. Sweet guy. He said something to effect, "there are a lot of better dancers than me but no one able to work harder than me."

Chris also made great points about whether Whitney his fiancée didn't like the fact that they are just now in public and he's doing this show. He said something to effect that he works even longer hours on the farm so that's not a change. He also said that out in LA they are having a good time and more things to do. Whitney is able to commute back and forth to Chicago and then do a lot of work from her laptop so it's all good.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:01 pm

bachfangal wrote:https://instagram.com/drewsef_/

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 11015532_907766459288225_299461203_n

@drewsef Met a nice gal at State tonight, her name is Whitney. #TheBachelor #TeamWhitney

Is he in Kaitlyn's season? He follow's Whitney on instagram.
Sorry if not the right thread for this. sad

When was this taken? She's not wearing her ring. sad
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Picture was posted on March 2nd so she wasn't able to wear the ring for another week. https://instagram.com/p/zwBvjtSekg/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 1f49c

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 8367-910 teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 I_got_13 teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:17 pm

tennischick80 wrote:

@drewsef Met a nice gal at State tonight, her name is Whitney. #TheBachelor #TeamWhitney

About 3 weeks ago based on his post... comments on the post mentioned he is hounded for the bachelorette.  Not sure how reliable the comments are, but maybe someone would know if he is indeed a Contestant in Kaitlyn's season?

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:22 pm

tennischick80 wrote:

teamwhitney - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 11015532_907766459288225_299461203_n

I think this is the outfit from the viewing party for the WTA? Does anyone else remember if this is right? I think that was the same bar.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345