SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 10:52 pm

I rarely get invested in the couples- wish them the best but never really surprised by the inevitable break up with most. I really believed this couple had a better chance than most and that once DWTS was over, they'd be able to focus on a RL relationship.  Sad about the news and really dislike the cold way it was first announced by an MF tweet. Wish them best the both in healing and moving on to whatever makes them happy. 

group hug with fellow Chrisney fans.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Rolly Fri May 29, 2015 11:04 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I rarely get invested in the couples- wish them the best but never really surprised by the inevitable break up with most. I really believed this couple had a better chance than most and that once DWTS was over, they'd be able to focus on a RL relationship.  Sad about the news and really dislike the cold way it was first announced by an MF tweet. Wish them best the both in healing and moving on to whatever makes them happy. 

group hug with fellow Chrisney fans.

ITA...I am so disappointed and I really thought they had a better than average chance of making it. For whatever reasons they ended the engagement I'm glad Whit didn't move or it went on longer if they knew the were not on the same page with where things were headed. Not that it matters but I wish I knew what happened. I feel like I just worked really really hard on a political campaign (I do that too Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 74 2498057887 ) and my candidate just lost. Crazy I know but I felt invested and I should know better.duh

If only RS ends up being wrong about this seasons spoilers I could be a little bit happy! MF and RS are two peas in a pod...I don't like either one of them. And how was it MF was the one announcing this break up? If I were Whit and Chris I wouldn't be too happy about that. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri May 29, 2015 11:12 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Hugs Gale!  group hug   Sad but true there was trouble in Chrisney paradise.  They tried but things became apparent to even the fans in the last couple week that something had changed, IMO.  It is good they parted friends and with class.  I am glad for Whitney keeping her job and condo without moving too quickly.  Hang in there as we will start getting all the smut stories in the tabloids.  

GuardianAngel, we Chrisney fans appreciate you keeping this open for the fans to discuss the couple and hope that everyone adheres to your request to keep it the Fan thread.  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 74 1377737533

Thanks MiniDiva felt really heart sore at the news & already the press is having a field day & nobody will know what the actual facts are here!!
Us bestbud! must just stand together here as always.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 29, 2015 11:13 pm

And besides everything else I have to find a new avatar which sucks because I really like the one I have. Does it ever end?!? Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 11:15 pm

I was just thinking the same thing Rolly.  bestbud!  It's like the fans have to go thru a post break up process too.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri May 29, 2015 11:26 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I was just thinking the same thing Rolly.  bestbud!  It's like the fans have to go thru a post break up process too.

Yip I have the jitters & shakes with it all :tissuebox
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 11:31 pm

I would not pay attention to MF. It's obvious he doesn't care about any couple if they stay together or not. He never supports any of them post show that I've ever seen.

He tweeted today that he will be releasing cast info on BIP. It makes sense now that he tweeted the news in the most classless way yesterday. Get it out there and out of the way, so he can start promoting BIP.

Essss okay though. I'm sure C/W will deal with this with class. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Gale1 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I was just thinking the same thing Rolly.  bestbud!  It's like the fans have to go thru a post break up process too.

Yip I have the jitters & shakes with it all :tissuebox

Will it help if I lend you mine.  Decided to keep it real after going through so many breakups. :frommeto
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 30, 2015 12:16 am

Having hope is a good thing in life and we all had hope for Chrisney as a strong, mature and successful couple and we should feel good that we wanted a happy ending for them.  It is hard when you get invested in the couples coming out of this franchise because you never know what is going to happen and/or what you will read about them.    Even if they are not a couple, you can remain their individual fans.  

The truth will come out eventually as to what happened and who broke it off.  Hang in there Chrisney fans!  bestbud!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 30, 2015 1:52 am

Late to the news. Not totally surprised but I liked these two separately and together. They both had a maturity about them that I appreciated...not typical for this show. Wish them both luck in the future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat May 30, 2015 2:17 am

Sorry to hear; I know the rumors had been going for a while but I, of course, hoped they were wrong. Truth is we fans just don't know what really goes on, and have to trust that these couples know best; time has shown me that pretty clearly with many past couples. Truth also is that getting engaged at the end of filming is a hope for the best, not a real engagement. For the fans for whom this was the first couple they could truly believe in, just remember that whatever you got from that is still yours: it was always more about your own experience than the couples' and, so, your heart doesn't have to break up with that gift, just because the couple did. Mine will always be with my vision of what Ian and Meredith had, even if I have gotten more pragmatic since then ;)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat May 30, 2015 3:39 am

I'm hoping for the very best for Whitney--she's a class act.
My first "real" heartbreak was Mer and Ian, too (although I have watched every single season!). I can't help but wonder if Mer's drinking problem contributed to their breakup since they seemed like such magic together.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345