SELECT CONTENT

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 8:22 am

Joe posted on IG 9 hrs ago
https://instagram.com/p/2MsjBXqz8p/
with the caption "missed my old Kentucky home"
Could someone please bring over the pic?

I agree Sara, it does look like Joe is now back home, and therefore, not in the F2.

Back to top Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun May 03, 2015 8:29 am

whipsnapper wrote:Joe posted on IG 9 hrs ago

I agree Sara, it does look like Joe is now back home, and therefore, not in the F2.

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 11189756_469583803194125_393557826_n
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2015 8:47 am

If this pic was taken today then the RC might have been yesterday or earlier because he posted it 9 hours ago. That might not have been enough time to fly home unless the RC was in the morning and distance would be a factor. The other possibility is that it is an old pic. 
He looks great, by the way! 

Was Marcus sequestered last season after his elimination? If so, does anyone know for what length of time?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun May 03, 2015 9:02 am

In the event that he was not sequestered, I think that the RC took place on the 29th/30th but no later because I noted SM activity from Joe on the 1st.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 03, 2015 10:39 am

sara11 wrote:In the event that he was not sequestered, I think that the RC took place on the 29th/30th but no later because I noted SM activity from Joe on the 1st.
that matches up with K's arrival at Lax yes  she arrived 29th so I'd think RC would be 30th but then would that make him part of HTDs? 4 guys being
Joe
possibly due to poster spoilers
shawn
ben
nick
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2015 12:04 pm

emusha wrote:
sara11 wrote:In the event that he was not sequestered, I think that the RC took place on the 29th/30th but no later because I noted SM activity from Joe on the 1st.
that matches up with K's arrival at Lax yes  she arrived 29th so I'd think RC would be 30th but then would that make him part of HTDs? 4 guys being
Joe
possibly due to poster spoilers
shawn
ben
nick

Now unaccounted for on SM:
Ben
Chris - maybe because there is the pic count change
Jared
Shawn

Last edited by notarose on Sun May 03, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 03, 2015 12:14 pm

And this brings up the question of 3 or 4 HTD's? If 3, then the F3 may have been Shawn, Ben and Joe. Or maybe there were the traditional 4?? I am more confused each moment.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 03, 2015 12:42 pm

IA. Joe must be home now.  His IG was just made public in the last 12 hours and he retweeted someone's tweet in the same time frame.  I don't know when he got home, but I figured he wouldn't stay quiet over Derby weekend.  I believe it is safe to say he is eliminated now. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2015 12:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:And this brings up the question of 3 or 4 HTD's? If 3, then the F3 may have been Shawn, Ben and Joe. Or maybe there were the traditional 4?? I am more confused each moment.
  :crazed Confusion galore 

He works in insurance so he doesn't need to rush to back to his job.  
We do have what appears to be enough time to have 4 since speculated return times but I'm not convinced that happened with Ireland being 3 weeks. 
If Joe was F5 or F6 there would have to be a reason for taking this long before going home unless he just decided not to post until now.  I suppose he could have extended his time overseas.  Patrick and Andrew seemed to have stayed on in Europe last season by pics they posted. 

F3 Shawn, Ben, Joe is possible. Or Jared/Chris in the mix as well.

MiniDiva - wonderful Avi!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 1:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:And this brings up the question of 3 or 4 HTD's? If 3, then the F3 may have been Shawn, Ben and Joe. Or maybe there were the traditional 4?? I am more confused each moment.

And if 3HTDs, it makes Joe F3 leading to him being a major next lead potential. Wonder if he'll be a real fan fav type with a great personality? But ... I'm surprised if F3 he'd be allowed any visible activity right when getting home, so that makes me think he's F4 and 3 are left.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 03, 2015 1:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:Joe posted on IG 9 hrs ago

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 11189756_469583803194125_393557826_n

Aww, cute pic! His doggie needs to go on a diet though.

ETA: LOL, just noticed Joshua said the same thing.

I'm also suspecting he's F4.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Gallery is up!

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-7JP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
yrkiemommy
BowenAnderson
jojo47
dw_a_mom
KB_Mom