SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sat May 16, 2015 11:17 pm

notarose wrote:An avalanche of Bach nation may have followed the fake account to draw attention to it so TPTB could contact Twitter and asked for it to be removed. no idea

It is a form of identity theft and TPTB does run an SM system every season to engage fans.

Why wouldn't they just email one of the producers who are their friends and let them know about the fake account rather than following it?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 11:23 pm

IrishGal wrote:
notarose wrote:An avalanche of Bach nation may have followed the fake account to draw attention to it so TPTB could contact Twitter and asked for it to be removed. no idea

It is a form of identity theft and TPTB does run an SM system every season to engage fans.

Why wouldn't they just email one of the producers who are their friends and let them know about the fake account rather than following it?

yes  Good point.
Maybe they just followed because they thought it was funny giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Or maybe the account was set up by TPTB as a dummy account and had all these others follow it until it was proven to be a dummy account. All it takes is a few to follow the account before more friends of friends pile on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or maybe the account was set up by TPTB as a dummy account and had all these others follow it until it was proven to be a dummy account.

Metaphor for an RS foiler?  This... or that?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 16, 2015 11:42 pm

The Chris fake account had tweets dating back to February 2015 as I recall, that was before filming started and Kaitlyn didn't even know of Chris.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 11:49 pm

IrishGal wrote:Why wouldn't they just email one of the producers who are their friends and let them know about the fake account rather than following it?
Irishgal, that is what I wondered since in the past, whenever there has been a fake account someone has let it be known (I gave JS as an example for Whitney having a fake account).

I think far too much credit regarding SM and misleading is given to producers with very little evidence to support this in hindsight.
- Whitney had "Wannabe Iowan" and no one told her to get rid of that when she was the RS spoiled F1. She also posted photos of her kissing Chris Soules from their wedding crashing date. She was favoriting tweets about her being the F1, etc, etc.
- Josh and Andi had a similar thing with their SM activity.
- From other franchises it seems SM activity can tell the story as well: Happened with Bach Can, happened with the recent Bach NZ, etc,.

That being said, the only thing that will make this season so different is Nick coming into the fold and who knows, this may be the season where SM is the least trust-worthy in hindsight. Time will tell if that is the case. I am not so sure though. People will watch, spoiled or not. Whitney was a very obvious edit (i.e,. "I am engaged to Chris Soules" on her first date) and her SM activity backed that up along with Chris' family's SM activity being pro-Whitney.

Until I see what Kaitlyn does it will be hard to say what is what. So far, her referring to Chris as "nugget" is one thing in his favor. The "silent thunder" comment makes me think of Ben Z (or Ben H). Other than that, not sure where the lead Kaitlyn is at yet in regards to her SM activity (only Becca's has been worth noting for me).

Beagle wrote:The Chris fake account had tweets dating back to February 2015 as I recall, that was before filming started and Kaitlyn didn't even know of Chris.
Beagle I remember it having tweets in Feb. I need to check if I took a screenshot of it but cannot recall if it said when it was established (an earlier account or not).

Regardless of the fake account and how it came to be, it is still worth noting to me that Becca follows Chris on IG. 

So far Chris and Shawn are two of the potential F4 (Nick and Ben H being possible other potential F4) who have not posted photos on their IG accounts while the other two (Nick, Ben H) have. Nick, Ben H, Ben Z have also been liking a lot of IG posts today. I have yet to see Chris or Shawn do so (and not recently if so).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 17, 2015 12:02 am

It's very possible the account was under a different name when it was created and then the creator turned it into a fake Chris account. I don't get the reason behind doing this, but I could say the same thing for the person on Facebook who creates fan pages for contestants every season. Some people just want the online attention and enjoy pretending to be a "famous" person.

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 87b72b10 Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 86669110 Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 12:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Why wouldn't they just email one of the producers who are their friends and let them know about the fake account rather than following it?
Irishgal, that is what I wondered since in the past, whenever there has been a fake account someone has let it be known (I gave JS as an example for Whitney having a fake account).

I think far too much credit regarding SM and misleading is given to producers with very little evidence to support this in hindsight. Whitney had "Wannabe Iowan" and no one told her to get rid of that when she was the RS spoiled F1. She also posted photos of her kissing Chris Soules from their wedding crashing date. She was favoriting tweets about her being the F1, etc, etc. Josh and Andi had a similar thing with their SM activity. Sure, Nick coming into the fold could make things a bit different but time will tell if that is the case. I am not so sure though. People will watch, spoiled or not. Whitney was a very obvious edit (i.e,. "I am engaged to Chris Soules" on her first date) and her SM activity backed that up along with Chris' family's SM activity. From other franchises it seems SM activity can tell the story as well: Happened with Bach Can, happened with the recent Bach NZ, etc. Until I see what Kaitlyn does it will be hard to say what is or isn't the true story. So far, her referring to Chris as "nugget" is one thing in his favor. The "silent thunder" comment makes me think of Ben Z (or Ben H). Other than that, not sure where the lead Kaitlyn is at.

Beagle wrote:The Chris fake account had tweets dating back to February 2015 as I recall, that was before filming started and Kaitlyn didn't even know of Chris.
Beagle I remember it having tweets in Feb. I need to check if I took a screenshot of it but cannot recall if it said when it was established (an earlier account or not).

Regardless of the fake account and how it came to be, it is still worth noting to me that Becca follows Chris on IG. 

So far Chris and Shawn are two of the potential F4 (Nick and Ben H being possible other potential F4) who have not posted photos on their IG accounts while the other two (Nick, Ben H) have. Nick, Ben H, Ben Z have also been liking a lot of IG posts today. I have yet to see Chris or Shawn do so (and not recently if so).

I couldn't agree more!! I don't think tptb care what these people post. The contestants are fav'ing things that announce they're f1 from day 1 basically and the leads and their families do the same thing and no one tells them to stop.

By the way, Shawn did respond to a fan wishing him luck and hoping he won, other than that, no postings.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 12:14 am

Thanks Alanna. I really don't see the evidence that the producers are involved in SM of contestants (particularly the F1/lead). Where is it? Looking at the past US seasons (Bach and Bette) and then other franchises around the world if there is evidence for anything regarding the F1 and their SM activity it is that the producers don't care at all.

One could construct a graph for the F1 and the lead and family and one would see a connection between their SM activity and the end result just based on the analysis of SM activity alone.

If the producers really cared about SM activity they would have it in their contracts that they cannot post anything at all or like anything or even have SM accounts while the show airs.

IMO, as long as they bring in the ratings and nothing disrupts getting those ratings they don't care and they are probably already focused on BIP and onto the next thing already. It's like a factory with them... churning out as many of these reality shows as they can for as cheaply as they can. And CS and Kaitlyn's season got even cheaper when it came to travel overall. More for less is the credo of reality tv.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 1:36 am

ummm wait i think i know someone that works with his sister. i also think some of my old co-workers know/friends with her as im casually looking at her instagram. i see instagram users of my old co-worker commenting on her photos... too bad i'm not super in their circle not that i would get any info. small world-ish.

i think its his sister.. who is jen strandburg? is that his sister or cousin?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 17, 2015 2:00 am

The mere fact that Becca followed Chris fake account is an indication to me she has a clue or knows who the F1 is.

Whitney's twitter was so obvious some Becca fans thought there's no way that she would have "wanna be Iowan"

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 2:13 am

Alanna: Just realized you have a cupcake in your signature. It may be a sign?! giggling

Just to go with my Dr. Chris may be F1 sleuthing in his thread:
1) To me, Dr. Chris is either Kaitlyn's nugget lover (F1) or her nugget buddy. Either way, like the nugget-maker of the world McDonald's jingle goes,"I'm lovin' it".
2) I am leaning towards nugget lover atm, since I tend to believe he may have gotten a HTD. However, if Chris is not F1 and is a potential candidate for next bachelor lead, then Kaitlyn will make sure her other nugget, Becca, has a chance to meet him before TPTB try to snatch him up and would explain Becca following him on IG if he is not F1.  :Nod:

So....

Just from looking at the S/caps and SM spoiled regarding Dr. C that we have from the promos and dates spoiled, it seems like there was a connection early on, imo (thanks to maddy, california90 and Minidiva for posting the pics in the s/cap threads  yes ).

1) In the very first promo released by ABC, "50 Shades of Cray" that they posted on their Twitter account it is interesting to note that the very first guy on the screen (meaning not necessarily the order in reality but what is shown in the first promo) out the limo is Dr. Chris. He is shown right after the words "25 guys":

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 First_12

2) Dr. C's entrance: Dr. C looking at Kaitlyn as he comes in on a cupcake car  giggling
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 -the-bachelorette--s

3) Dr. C Meet and Greet with Kaitlyn: Dr. C and Kaitlyn looking at one another, eye contact and body contact shows interest, imo  Smiley
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 7a3d6086_o

4) After Dr. C leaves? Kaitlyn checking out the cupcake car. She looks like she loved it!  Hugesmile
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 B1f322de_o

5) We know he voted for Kaitlyn based on the promo (and an additional shot of him saying "things could get ugly")
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Screen23
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Screen26

6) and then these 'date' s/caps: GD in LA and SQT in NYC: seeming close in NYC, with arms on each other very similar to their M&G out the limo... also looking directly at each other and eye contact with each other
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Chris10
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 KAIT%20DATE%202_zps3jtobzpnDr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 KAIT%20DATE%201_zpstxwlnmqoDr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Cbjkb_10

So if Dr. C goes far, then he was on 2 GDs early on (sumo wrestling and Aladdin where he got SQT) and may have had a single date somewhere, sometime after SA - so in Ireland? question

Funny thing will be if it is between Dr. Chris and Shawn - being that they are both from Nashville and so is Brady (who is with Britt). If the F1 for Kaitlyn ends up being from Nashville like Brady is, then both Bachelorettes will be with Nashville guys. Too funny Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 3806527698

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 17, 2015 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan