SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 am

They look really good together! I hope it's more than just friendship.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

chris - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:36 am

I really feel like Dr C is the best candidate for next bachelor the more I see him post on SM although I can see him turning it down. He just knows who he is, is considerate of others, and wants to help other people improve themselves. He definitely has a gift for encouragement and caring/listening. I bet he is one of those guys who are a rare and true friend.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I really feel like Dr C is the best candidate for next bachelor the more I see him post on SM although I can see him turning it down. He just knows who he is, is considerate of others, and wants to help other people improve themselves. He definitely has a gift for encouragement and caring/listening. I bet he is one of those guys who are a rare and true friend.

Which is why I have no desire to see him get stuck on the Bachelor or with the average kind of woman they recruit on the bachelor. No offense, but I would rather he find a woman who would share his faith, have an education in the same approximation as his and not just want to be a model or actress or even worst a reality tv star.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:51 am

^ IA. If this show was like TB NZ then I would say go for it, but the way it is now and the caliber of contestants (or lack thereof) is not worth it. How much do they get paid anyway? After taxes I would think it is not that much in the longrun?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ IA. If this show was like TB NZ then I would say go for it, but the way it is now and the caliber of contestants (or lack thereof) is not worth it. How much do they get paid anyway? After taxes I would think it is not that much in the longrun?

I believe the going rate is around $100,000. Not bad, but I am not sure in the long run for a professional it is worth it. Two years ago, I might have said yes, but now it is all about drama.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Thanks Maddy.

And here she is again!! Cute hashtag. beatingheart

Maddy wrote:chris - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 11425802_1475202952792432_1023338839_n
jessica_florence See what these guys, and the rest of them, have to say TONIGHT on The Men Tell All #thebachelorette #cupcakelookatthecamera #mentellall  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 pm

I thought Chris looked sad throughout the whole MTA episode. I still don't understand why they completely ignored him on Monday. I kept watching his face and felt he wasn't all there.

He's such a nice guy and funny too, I really hope he finds his soulmate soon.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Beagle wrote:I thought Chris looked sad throughout the whole MTA episode. I still don't understand why they completely ignored him on Monday. I kept watching his face and felt he wasn't all there.

Looks like he has his eyes focused on the producer girl in that picture. What is her name?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Beagle wrote:I thought Chris looked sad throughout the whole MTA episode. I still don't understand why they completely ignored him on Monday. I kept watching his face and felt he wasn't all there.

Looks like he has his eyes focused on the producer girl in that picture. What is her name?

This is when we first picked up that something may be going on here. There might be another page before this one, I just remembered there was another pic she took of the guys.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2915p888-dr-chris-strandburg-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

Her IG is jessica_florence

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:51 pm

If you read the blogger Abby posted elsewhere here he may also have been drunk. Though she is cute, so go cupcake. But she is involved with this show, so no cupcake. Either way, I do think alcohol was a large part of sad cupcake. He may not drink as much as most of these guys normally.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:46 pm

chris - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 CK3IVXmUEAA4iyr

Brady Toops
‏@bradytoops
Look who I found last night.. @chrisstrandburg. And the ladies were swooning all over him!

https://twitter.com/bradytoops/status/625376198227394560

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:50 pm

As they should. Cupcake is a cutie.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan